chickenhound

Minecraft!

Oh, ok. Now... I really need to find a certain LP...

Found it. It was tobuscus's one. Now GO LOADING GO!

Edited by caramba2654

I don't like rails. They're a waste of iron. I use EATS instead biggrin.gif

You now have the choice to update or not, but when 1.9 is released, you will automatically be presented with the option to update. The 1.9 pre-release 2 that Notch will be releasing later this week, no. You'll have to manually replace the .jar files.

I was just about to make a Minecraft topic until I saw this one, I also have the Minecraft 1.9 pre release.

I have been doing chores for a full day. One afternoon, then the next morning. Trying to get some pocket money to buy the full game!

Dad just settled with a downloaded beta 1.8 version, but I am determined to let me buy it!

I already love it, and this is WITHOUT many of the features <3

I don't like rails. They're a waste of iron. I use EATS instead biggrin.gif

Oh my god have you seen the new EATS. That looks amazing. The only thing I can see is needing to place wider bits at each stop to draw the boats through plate-triggered doors. He was having issues getting the doors to open while in a boat and getting in a moving boat kept breaking it. ><

Edited by Lythiaren

Oh my god have you seen the new EATS. That looks amazing. The only thing I can see is needing to place wider bits at each stop to draw the boats through plate-triggered doors. He was having issues getting the doors to open while in a boat and getting in a moving boat kept breaking it. ><

Yes, I saw them. And they were just a prototype, Etho didn't had all of that fancy wiring. He made it on the go biggrin.gif

The only thing now is that the easy-loader has to be made out of glass panes too, otherwise the boat will get stuck.

Yeah I saw that. XD

But glass panes are so... so resource efficient! It was so funny watching him freak out about how awesome it is that they can be retrieved. XD

Edited by Lythiaren

In 1.9 pre-release 2 (which came out today) and the full release, glass panes can no longer be retrieved when broken.

i watched this teh other day! es funneh and cool.. ish

its kinda old, but oh well! its worth a chuckle or two

Edited by kittygrl

Gah. Now I'll have to make sugar cane and wheat farms too... And Nether Wart.

Hey. Hey. Hey guys. Look at what this guy did. Right here. Click it.

They have inspired me to do the same thing, if maybe at a smaller scale. :D Unfortunately I have run into a rather large cave on one side, so I'll have to cover that up as I go along.

Yogscast did a couple of new videos on the 1.9 prerelease and I have to say I adore the new music disc additions! AND BREEDING ANIMALS LOL. Not sure about that one, but it could be pretty fun I suppose XP

And that song's definitely on my iPod now.

In 1.9 pre-release 2 (which came out today) and the full release, glass panes can no longer be retrieved when broken.

>(

Back to pistons I guess.

DDD:

Glass panes can't be retrieved in 1.9? T-T

This saddens me...

Though most of the other 1.9 features do sound interesting. :3

Dang. They are really adding potions and enchantments. I wanted to play Minecraft, not RPGventure...

So, the server won't be up until 1.9 is actually released still?

For some reason, I've been having dreams about it.

Dang. They are really adding potions and enchantments. I wanted to play Minecraft, not RPGventure...

I'm personally thrilled about the potion additions. I've always wanted more magic stuff in the game.

Though, I feel like Notch trolled me.

Less than a month after I spent a good amount of my spare time building a fake swamp biome and voodoo shack with all these fake potion ingredients in it, Notch works on releasing actual swamp biomes and actual potions.

The only thing I won't be able to get, though, is the swamp water. Which sucks because it makes everything look much more swampy. :<

I'm also very glad that Notch is finally working on the Nether again. It desperately needed some attention.

Edited by Switch

I can't wait for 1.9. Goin' straight to the Nether to see if I can find a fortress. :3

Blaze mob looks kinda creepy to me...

That reminds me...Endermen, why won't you make different sounds? D:

Yes, server is not going up until 1.9 is officially released. But it shouldn't take that long.

And I hacked my router! biggrin.gif So no more Hamachi server!

EDIT: Yes and no. I hope my dad doesn't discover that I installed a port forwarding program...

Edited by caramba2654

Well, my big hole to bedrock is coming along nicely, HOWEVER I have run into a HUUUUUUGE cave system that is COMPLETELY underneath the hole that I have dug so far. >__< This is going to make it difficult.

I went through the cavern first before I continued my digging. Found 64 iron, over 300 coal, and 3 gold. That's the bright side, I guess.

Wait so is the server up at all? If so I can't connect is the ip the same?