Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

PB Dusky's Heart of the Just

You mentioned that your cave is led by an Alt. Black, but perhaps this Aria acts as her adviser, especially when it comes to matters of justice? (Nice code, btw!)

~~~

For some reason, the mysterious dust that surrounds the eggs of Antarean dragons can still be found in the wake of this dragon wherever he goes, despite being fully grown. Whenever he flaps his wings it creates a cloud of the stuff, earning him his name. He's rather self-concious about this, so he tends to stay away from the other dragons.

~~~

Suggestions are always welcome! ^-^

Currently pending are: Dusksplit, Clearfang, Crimsonspring, Sunshineleaf, Astralcloud, Roseheart, Mothywing, Zekromspark, Lincolnspark, Brightbubble, Midnightgaze, Fierygleam, Jemmashine, Fitzgleam, Irohfang, Rockydancer, Stormswirl, and Reshiramflame.

Edited by Denwayasha

Flashjewel - Write that description!

Does he flash the light of the sun off his scales and into others' faces?

----

Heart of the Just is the dragon everyone turns to for serious legal cases. She is famed for her ability to find the truth... and destroy falsehoods. This Aria dragoness always carries a balance, much like Lady Justice. She is blind after an accident when she was young. Perhaps because of that, she delivers her verdicts based on only the truth, giving a criminal justice no matter who they are.

So I may have changed from the original suggestion... but I like this better.

Pending = Sonata of the Stars, Silent Snow, Darkest Sorrow, Gaea Rising, Bronze Whisper, Vicious Astra, Eternal Slumber, Heart of the Just

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

CB Dusky's Shadow of the Sun

Perhaps his egg was laid/it hatched during a solar eclipse and the superstitious dragons of the clan see this as a bad omen?

~~~

An extremely vain dragon, Flashjewel could easily give a Lumina dragon a run for their money. Well, if dragons used money, that is. He believes his musical talent is the greatest not only in his cave, but in all of Galsreim, nay, all of Valkemare! The other dragons find him quite annoying, however he remains oblivious. When not "performing for the adoring masses" (his words) he practices his poses, moving in such a way that the light reflecting from his oft-polished scales is nearly blinding. The worst part is, his music is surprisingly pleasant to the ears if one can get past his obnoxious personality.

(Now I'm reminded of that green car from "Cars" and his annoying flashing symbol whenever he said his catchphrase. XD)

~~~

Currently pending are: Dusksplit, Clearfang, Crimsonspring, Sunshineleaf, Astralcloud, Roseheart, Mothywing, Zekromspark, Lincolnspark, Brightbubble, Midnightgaze, Fierygleam, Jemmashine, Fitzgleam, Irohfang, Rockydancer, Flashjewel, Stormswirl, and Reshiramflame.

Cirionherald - Write that description!

How did he get that name despite being a blue Lunar Herald?

----

The sky looked like it was night, yet the corona of the sun could be seen. It was under this sky that Shadow of the Sun hatched.  Despite Dusky's best attempts to stop it, word soon spread that the strange indigo-coloured Sunsong was cursed by the eclipse's power. He lived a lonely childhood, haunted by a prophecy made millennia ago that spoke of the child of the eclipse who would bring everlasting hope or everlasting sorrow, until he met a radiant Gold Tinsel. She was his best friend, but that soon blossomed into something forbidden yet far more eternal...

EDIT-

A treat for you guys: his mate's description!

Daughter of the Sun hatched on the longest day in a thousand years. From the beginning, she radiated a brilliant light and had magic seemingly come from the sun. She was always curious about the timid young Sunsong with indigo scales, and became his only friend. However, their friendship soon became love... a love forbidden by the Gods of the South eons ago, for they had foreseen what doom would come of it. But the North had never been their domain, and so that love formed...

Open to suggestions!

Pending = Sonata of the Stars, Silent Snow, Darkest Sorrow, Gaea Rising, Bronze Whisper, Vicious Astra, Eternal Slumber, Heart of the Just, Shadow of the Sun, Daughter of the Sun

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

AP Dusky's Crimson Crown - Write that description!

Perhaps he's a bit of a megalomaniac and thinks that he should be the leader of the clan/tribe, however since Royal Crimsons can sometimes seem lazy nothing ever actually comes of his ranting and raving besides annoying the other dragons.

~~~

Named for the moon that shares the color of his scales, this quiet Lunar Herald wanders the volcanic plains near his owner's cave, watching the stars and absorbing moonlight by night, and finding safe, shady spots to rest by day. Because of his mysteriousness and the fact that he rarely leaves the plains except for extreme occurances of volcanic activity, a few of the more superstitious dragons believe he is the herald and the true cause of such events whenever he appears, despite his having no ties to, nor the ability to use Earth or Fire mana.

(Cirion is Valkemare's blue moon, though, according to this page? That's what he's named for.)

~~~

Currently pending are: Dusksplit, Clearfang, Crimsonspring, Sunshineleaf, Astralcloud, Roseheart, Mothywing, Zekromspark, Lincolnspark, Brightbubble, Midnightgaze, Fierygleam, Cirionherald, Jemmashine, Fitzgleam, Irohfang, Rockydancer, Flashjewel, Stormswirl, and Reshiramflame.

Solarmage - Write that description!

Does he use magic based on celestial bodies? (The Sun is counted as a star, and I've seen sun (s) and star (s) used interchangeably...)

--

Oops. Accidentally released Crimson Crown. I was doing scroll cleanup... also I had to fix someone else's description because I got Cirion and Aurax mixed up.

Suggestions welcome!

Pending = Sonata of the Stars, Silent Snow, Darkest Sorrow, Gaea Rising, Bronze Whisper, Vicious Astra, Eternal Slumber, Heart of the Just, Shadow of the Sun, Daughter of the Sun

And The Stars Fall - Write that description!

Why is he named that?

---

Suggestions welcome for any adult from the first GoN to the last Stone!

Ensure a dragon doesn't already have a given description, quite a few do.

Pending are: Beek-Beek, The Moon in the Water, Seregios, Gammoth, Nerscylla, Astalos and Mizutsune.

Eivenged- Write that description!

What is their backstory? Why are they a Neglected Dragon? Where did they come from?

----

They say that And The Stars Fall was named for the meteor shower he enjoys flying among every year. Some say he is responsible for it. Others say that he was named for a incident a thousand years ago. Whatever the truth, he gets angry when someone asks.

His green nebula looks like one caused by stars dying, and he is slightly more aggressive than the average Nebula. His victims often don't suspect he is there... until he lands on them and proceeds to knock the breath out of them. However he reserves a special punishment for those he has grudges against. In those cases, he can be said to metaphorically cause a star to fall as he exposes their dark secrets.

As a result of this, most dragons stay on his good side. It probably does not help that he is a police officer, though. Woe betide the criminal who acts in his presence....

Pending = Sonata of the Stars, Silent Snow, Darkest Sorrow, Gaea Rising, Bronze Whisper, Vicious Astra, Eternal Slumber, Heart of the Just, Shadow of the Sun, Daughter of the Sun, And The Stars Fall

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Abyssal Tropics - describe that dragon!

Maybe he lives in a rainforest imbued with dark mana?

---

Went off the original aim because I had an idea~

Eivenged is, terrifyingly enough, a mob boss. To them, lack of physical strength and size means nothing when you have wealth, a sharp mind and a controlling paw. Their money hires the muscle, the ones to protect them and to follow their orders. The crimes they commit tend to be focused on particular targets such as certain major human establishments. Naturally, they have made many an enemy but, since they are always in the safety of their hideout and flanked on all sides by intimidating guards, anyone who meets Eivenged face to face and upsets them is axed swiftly and oftentimes... quite messily.

Eivenged seems to almost exclusively target human establishments. Not because humans were responsible for Eivenged's poor state of health, just because... their flimsy society and way of life is metaphorically clustered with cracks and weak foundations just perfect for abusing and reaping the most reward for so little risk.

it has a reject doubting gangs in medieval times but c'mon, a group of criminals is hardly modern stuff

---

Suggestions welcome for any adult from the first GoN to the last Stone!

Ensure a dragon doesn't already have a given description, quite a few do.

Pending are: Eivenged, Beek-Beek, The Moon in the Water, Seregios, Gammoth, Nerscylla, Astalos and Mizutsune.

EDIT: LOL a law-abiding dragon in the post right above the leader to a criminal organisation

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Auxilium -- Write that description!

I would offer a suggestion, but my creative flow is extremely off. Hoping to regain some of my passion for description writing as I'll be able to moderate them soon.

---

Rioter Goat has been hailed as a king of mischief among EG's Cave. He continuously wreaks havoc in Bazara Village and upon the humans that reside there. Many villagers carry magical weapons to ward this creature off, and everyone seems to tell similar tales of relatives who have fought this notorious dragon. Anarchy Supernova, the leader of Anarchy's Rebels, personally asked Rioter Goat to join their violent cause, but he prefers to remain alone.

Rioter Goat is extremely introverted and can go for days without contact with others. He also dislikes hatchlings and has no problems blowing fire at those who wander into his domain. His evil attributes are admired among his fellow Avatars of Destruction, so he has been named a Cave Elder.

---

Over 450 of my dragons are described so please check first. Only writing descriptions for the first 1500 of my dragons (the first three pages if you are on the 500 dragons per page view; aka the rainbow area of my scroll.)

Ino Sangre, Sakura Sangre, Temari Sangre, Sasuke Sangre, Gaara Sangre, Konohamaru Sangre, Jay Robijn, Scarlett Robijn, Luci Robijn, Rubius Robijn, Beezle Robijn, Slender Heart, Jeremy Wade, Unluckily, Kankuro Sangre, Scattered Constellations, It’s a Bowie Thing, Sixtrah, Autumn Peng, Swim Jett, Isis Midnight Priestess, Laylabelle, Bulldog Grand Slam, May She Will Stay, Lolah, Pikachu Thunderbolt Chuuuu, Nine Tuxes, Jo-Jo, 19 Hours, Bochepus, Erasmus Vincent, Annabelle Price, Autumn Piazza, Rioter Goat, and STARTS WITH M AND ENDS IN ICK are all pending.

Awaited Encounter - Write that description!

What is the dragon waiting for? Or is there someone out there waiting for him?

~~~

A friendly and helpful Magi dragon, Solarmage earned his name due to his fascination with the sun and using some of its Light energy when crafting his spells. His lair, which doubles as his workshop, is full of things like hanging crystals and enchanted stained-glass windows, causing a myriad of colors and light to play on the walls. His most prized posession is a sundial inscribed with all sorts of runes and symbols, detailing the most auspicious times of the day for performing different sorts of magic.

~~~

Currently pending are: Dusksplit, Clearfang, Crimsonspring, Sunshineleaf, Astralcloud, Roseheart, Mothywing, Zekromspark, Lincolnspark, Brightbubble, Midnightgaze, Fierygleam, Cirionherald, Solarmage, Jemmashine, Fitzgleam, Irohfang, Rockydancer, Flashjewel, Stormswirl, and Reshiramflame.

Kelpbubble -- Write that description! (Since I mentioned that her name made me giggle in another thread. xd.png )

Maybe she has an unhealthy addiction to blowing bubbles and needs an intervention.

---

When Counter was just newly hatched, a wise old Magi dragon wandered into his community near Cumberland Lake. He approached Counter and presented him with a golden stone with three letters engraved into it: "M E G". The old wise dragon whispered to the young hatchling, "Wait for a dragon of this name. She will be your true love."

Ever since that fateful day, Counter has waited at the entrance of Carmine territory in hopes that his true love will wander into his midst. Since he continuously keeps tabs on travelers passing through their territory, the other Carmine dragons presented Counter with the title of Cave Elder.

---

Over 450 of my dragons are described so please check first. Only writing descriptions for the first 1500 of my dragons (the first three pages if you are on the 500 dragons per page view; aka the rainbow area of my scroll.)

Ino Sangre, Sakura Sangre, Temari Sangre, Sasuke Sangre, Gaara Sangre, Konohamaru Sangre, Jay Robijn, Scarlett Robijn, Luci Robijn, Rubius Robijn, Beezle Robijn, Slender Heart, Jeremy Wade, Unluckily, Kankuro Sangre, Scattered Constellations, It’s a Bowie Thing, Sixtrah, Autumn Peng, Swim Jett, Isis Midnight Priestess, Laylabelle, Bulldog Grand Slam, May She Will Stay, Lolah, Pikachu Thunderbolt Chuuuu, Nine Tuxes, Jo-Jo, 19 Hours, Bochepus, Erasmus Vincent, Annabelle Price, Autumn Piazza, Rioter Goat, Awaited Encounter and STARTS WITH M AND ENDS IN ICK are all pending.

Edited by Earth Gurl

Floating Snorlax - Write that description!

I realize it's a Pokemon reference but perhaps the hatchling takes after his namesake and sleeps a lot, sometimes even while floating?

~~~

This Two-Finned Bluna dragoness is very much an 'overgrown hatchling'. She loves to play even moreso than a typical Bluna, and her favorite activity is blowing bubbles! One day while exploring she discovered a human shipwreck containing several crates of corked vials. Curious, she brought a sample up to the surface and asked some of her owner's more scientifically minded dragons what exactly it was that she had. Turns out she'd gotten her fins on something called a 'surfactant-detergent mixture', and while she's not entirely sure what that means, what she does know is that when mixed with water it makes amazing bubbles! However she learned the hard way not to use too much because when accidentally ingested it tastes icky and makes one's tummy upset.

(Okay so I dunno how well that actually fits DC's time period but soap makes good bubbles! XD)

~~~

Currently pending are: Dusksplit, Clearfang, Crimsonspring, Sunshineleaf, Astralcloud, Roseheart, Mothywing, Zekromspark, Kelpbubble, Lincolnspark, Brightbubble, Midnightgaze, Fierygleam, Cirionherald, Solarmage, Jemmashine, Fitzgleam, Irohfang, Rockydancer, Flashjewel, Stormswirl, and Reshiramflame.

Goldblossom -- Write That Description!

That description you wrote for Kelpbubble is ADORABLE! This dragon's name sounds to me that she's some sort of commander and leader.

---

Dozens of dragons in EG's Cave have flooded the Balloon clan with complaints against this hatchling, Floating Snorlax. He is one of the biggest nuisances in the entire cave; he continuously steals food from all of the other dragons, even the poor ones without enough hoard to support their families. In fact, It seems as if he is always eating.

He does endure punishment, however. Occasionally, he will eat himself into a coma and doze off while floating in the air. Other dragons, including Anarchy's Rebels, will attack this hatchling from the air, tackle him to the ground, and tie him down. Some other dragons object to this practice, not because it is cruelty to a hatchling, but because as he is tied down, he sometimes blocks pathways that flightless dragons take to get around.

---

Ino Sangre, Sakura Sangre, Temari Sangre, Sasuke Sangre, Gaara Sangre, Konohamaru Sangre, Jay Robijn, Scarlett Robijn, Luci Robijn, Rubius Robijn, Beezle Robijn, Slender Heart, Jeremy Wade, Unluckily, Kankuro Sangre, Scattered Constellations, It’s a Bowie Thing, Sixtrah, Autumn Peng, Swim Jett, Isis Midnight Priestess, Laylabelle, Bulldog Grand Slam, May She Will Stay, Lolah, Pikachu Thunderbolt Chuuuu, Nine Tuxes, Jo-Jo, 19 Hours, Bochepus, Erasmus Vincent, Annabelle Price, Autumn Piazza, Rioter Goat, Awaited Encounter, Floating Snorlax, and STARTS WITH M AND ENDS IN ICK are all pending.

Daffodil Gold - Write that description!

Maybe she cultivates/lives near a garden, and often picks flowers from there and puts them around her lair to attract more insects, with the added effect of making it look pretty? And so she becomes a florist of sorts and makes arrangements and decorations for other dragons.

~~~

Despite her dainty-sounding name, this Gold Tinsel dragoness is anything but. Though she isn't the eldest or biggest of her owner's other Prize dragons (However she was the first Gold Tinsel to arrive.), many of them see her as the unofficial leader of their kind. Highly organized and efficient, she runs a tight ship and can't abide lazy dragons of any species who don't pull their own weight. It doesn't happen very often as her owner's cave is generally a peaceful place, but if ever she's called to battle she prefers the role of strategist or adviser rather than a front line fighter.

~~~

Currently pending are: Dusksplit, Clearfang, Crimsonspring, Sunshineleaf, Astralcloud, Roseheart, Mothywing, Zekromspark, Kelpbubble, Lincolnspark, Brightbubble, Midnightgaze, Fierygleam, Cirionherald, Solarmage, Jemmashine, Fitzgleam, Goldblossom, Irohfang, Rockydancer, Flashjewel, Stormswirl, and Reshiramflame.

Lilacfrost- Write that description!

Was she born in winter with the ability to control flowers and the snow weakly due to parental mana exposure?

- - -

The tropical rainforests are filled with all types of things, including mana. Abyssal lives in  a paritcularly gloomy and ghostly one filled with dark mana. As a result, he learned how to control dark mana, and became nocturnal. His body gained mana crystals, a shadowy aura, and a dark dull purply-pink color from the raw dark mana he has been exposed to. He can be fairly aggressive as well, often leaping into a battle at the slightest perceived insult. Due to these traits, most dragons say he has something of the night about him.

Kinda went on the play with effects of mana exposure angle there.

Pending = Sonata of the Stars, Silent Snow, Darkest Sorrow, Gaea Rising, Bronze Whisper, Vicious Astra, Eternal Slumber, Heart of the Just, Shadow of the Sun, Daughter of the Sun, And The Stars Fall, Abyssal Tropics

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

PB Dusky's Cold Mirror - Write that description!

Perhaps he found an old mirror in an abandoned castle, cleaned it and fixed it up, and now is obsessed with looking at and polishing it, possibly due to a dark enchantment?

~~~

Hatched in the midst of autumn, as a youngster this dragoness was upset that she had never seen her namesake flower in full bloom rather than just sparse branches. She patiently waited through winter, and as it began to warm up again she studiously checked the little copse of lilac trees near her lair for signs of spring, watching the new buds and leaves begin to sprout. Finally she got her wish as the blossoms were the prettiest she'd ever seen in the loveliest colors, from snowy white, to a shade resembling her own scales, to the deepest violet and lots of shades in between. Since she loved the sight so much she asked one of her owner's Chrono Xenowyrms to cast a Time spell upon the flowers, freezing them in time to be beautiful forever.

~~~

Currently pending are: None! :D (Thank you mod(s)!) I do have many approved descriptions, so check a dragon before you suggest. ^-^

Edited by Denwayasha

Eongleam - Write that Description!

How did he get his name?

Teacup, being a seafood-loving dragon, can often be found on the coast, hunting for fish and other sea life. She also has an affinity for finding items washed up on the beach. One of these was a small teacup, likely washed ashore from a shipwreck off the coast. Teacup found the item so interesting that she kept it, and thus gained her name, I'm a little teacup, although the other dragons fondly call her "Teacup."

Currently approved: Violetwing Purplescale, I shall fly all night, Flameheart Firespin

Currently pending: I'm a little teacup

Edited by DragonFang099

I Nip Your Nose - Write that description!

Perhaps as a hatchling she had the bad habit of biting to show affection, and even when she grew out of it, the nickname stuck?

~~~

At present, Eongleam is the only resident Aeon in his owner's cave. He is generally quiet and stays mostly out of sight, save for the infrequent occasions he uses his pregognition abilities on an egg or hatchling. No one is even sure if Eongleam is his true name, but it's shorter and easier than calling him "that gleaming Aeon over there", and he doesn't seem to mind it. If he knows whether or not this cave will ever have an Aeon population other than himself, he's not telling.

~~~

Open to suggestions~ :)

Currently pending are: Eongleam, Radiantdust, Cricketflower, Dolphinbreeze, Thornfog, Duskpearl, Lunafang. (And I might have forgotten some. XD)

Write Commetgleam...

...As a Rondine (link for info on the form). Use the refrain "When he sings a song".

...If that is too challenging, feel free to use prose. He likes to sing about life among the stars, but his songs unnerve to those around him. How does he feel about it?

The UNdescribed things on my scroll are between Niharia and Dakari, and between Bluuv and Who are Dividers.

Manny Fold - Describe that dragon!

If you are open to suggestions: Start with "Manny is such a lazy hatchie."

~*~

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels. Suggestions appreciated.

Over 115 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the one you pick does not.

I want to walk up to the dead Black Dragon pull out my bedroll, and lay it down, waiting for Rose and the onyx.

Edited by Kanaye

The Science Is Sound- Write that description!

Perhaps he's a bit of a mad scientist, however he always forgets to take his own toxin into account when planning, so whenever an experiment backfires he can be heard shouting "But the science is sound!"

~~~

When he sings a song, no others stop to listen

Though his melody and harmony are in tune.

He prefers the company of the moon

Than the sun and his brethren who glisten.

A haunting sound fills the sky

Filled with longing and mystery

When he sings a song.

A tale of stars and comets bright

Enjoyed only by one

Who others shun

Rings out clearly in the night

When he sings a song.

I tried??? :3 I actually like how this one turned out, even if it's not the perfect, but I followed the form the best I could.

~~~

Currently pending are: Eongleam, Radiantdust, Cometgleam, Cricketflower, Dolphinbreeze, Thornfog, Duskpearl, Lunafang. (And I might have forgotten some. XD)

Edited by Denwayasha

Write Azuredale.

She hasn't figured out about the pool of mana near her territory, though local mana-transformed plants have blue leaves, but she does know that radishes are somewhat unstable and liable to explode. Ever since that one misfit pygmy's prank, she has been throwing these radishes any time she sees one of the offending turquoise pygmies.

That is a nice poem for Commetgleam, by the way. I appreciate that you put the effort into it.

Manny Fold is a lazy little paper, though its abilities are manifold for manifold reasons. The paper it is composed of is alchemically enchanted so that when two stacked sheets are written on, a copy of the text appears on the lower page as a manifold copy. Despite what some believe, Manny does follow Euclidean physics, even when it folds into a manifold chamber to inflate itself with air. It is also manifold itself, being composed of many different pieces of paper.

Despite the manifold ways Manny Fold is manifold, it prefers to pretend to be a pile of non-magical paper.

The UNdescribed things on my scroll are between Niharia and Dakari at the begining, and between Bluuv and Who are Dividers near the end.

tiRan O'saurus - Write that description!

Perhaps as an orphaned egg he was found by a wandering Dino, and because he was raised by it he thinks he is one?

~~~

Azuredazzle is a typical Sapphire dragon, if a bit more oblivious than most. Due to an as-yet-undiscovered pool of Magi mana in her territory much of the local flora has begun to be affected, though for now the effects are relatively harmless color changes, aside from the radishes, that is. The exposure to raw mana has rendered them volatile and prone to exploding. Due to her reputation as not the brightest ember in the fire, she used to be a popular target for pranks by the nearby Misfit pygmies until one day, fed up with their tricks, she became angry and started throwing things closest to her at the offending pests, which happened to be a patch of those odd blue-leafed radishes, unaware of what she held. Nowadays the resulting crater has been filled in, the Misfits find someone else to pick on, and she gets twitchy at the slightest glimpse of turquoise scales.

~~~

Currently pending are: Eongleam, Radiantdust, Cometgleam, Cricketflower, Azuredazzle, Dolphinbreeze, Thornfog, Duskpearl, Lunafang. (And I might have forgotten some. XD)

Ceruleanmask - Write that description!

Perhaps something is wrong with her face, so she wears a mask or something along those lines???

Taking Suggestions!

Ssaphirra is a different sorrt of draggon. Most draggons, yyou see, are grreat flyerss, or agille, or strongg. Some draggons have quirkks, but none quitte like this onne. Ssaphirra loves ddoouubblle letters. She will commonly misspell wordds to add ddoouubbllee letters becauuse she looves themm soo muchh! Howevver, one timee, when she wass pllaying in the garrdden, a scribbe took notice of herr. The scribbe noticed that shee lovedd ddoouubbllee letters becausse shee was raanting about them to herrself. The scribbe decidded to introducce her to triplle letters and take nottes on her reacttion, and to make herr happy. The scribbe showed herr three rs, like this: "rrr". Ssaphirra saw themm and shrrieked! The scribe had written double letters, and one more! Oh noo! The poor left oout extraa r! She chased the scribbe away and growwled at him for his cruuelty. To this day, Ssaphirra still loves ddoouubbllee letters and haatteess triples.
Edited by Jazzi9753