Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

Mut-amoray. Write that description!

Perhaps she's friendly and chipper to an annoying degree almost ALL YEAR instead of just after winter, or in reverse. She's a grump all year instead.

In the hatchling's den, there is a huge pile of soft things; feathers, moss, dragon cashmere pillows, furry dragons. Huh. Wait a minute...yep, there's a huge pillow dragon sleeping in the nest. On top of him, about a dozen tiny hatchlings, and one magelight Pygmy, snuggle into his fur and take advantage of his warmth. This is a very regular occurrence; Ejay spends a lot of time in the nursery, entertaining the young ones and serving as their bed. He enjoys what appears to be a career in acting like a mattress. Ejay is very lax, and, some might say, lazy. He rarely gets angry, even when particularly mischievous dragons leave unmentionable things stuck to his fur. Not only is he a bed, but also a trading post. Hatchlings hide food, "illegal" toys, and more in his hairy hide so others can find it. The lenient pillow doesn't mind this at all; he hardly ever bothers to search and pick things out.

Hufflepluff, Ejay Floof, Lin Spyro, both of my spirit wards, Evant Horizon, Shiverscales, Itchy Thesaurus, Lunar Whitefeather, Beatrice Amberfeet, all of my Magis, Cream Skale, both nocturnes, and Beryillium all have pending descriptions. About half of my older dragons also have accepted descriptions, so click on them to make sure one's not already written for it. I'm already planning a description for Pygmy Fauff, so don't pick her.

Taking suggestions!

Gryphon Stripedtalon Write That Description!

Maybe he's obsessed with how he looks and is often hungry because he spends all of his time preening?

Globglobglobbityglob's description

Globglobglobbityglob really likes globs of goop. She doesn’t like green globs of goop, but she likes goop of every other color. She thinks that goop is gloriously great. Goop was all she really gave any thought to, until she met Spritely-one. She remembered that she loved caring for eggs and hatchlings, and so combined globs of goop with that duty. She keeps the eggs warm by burying them in goop that’s not green.

Look At Me I'm The Bestest, Splishy Splashy Splooshy, Over The Hgdge, Sorting is a wWlPw, Flare-back, I'm a cupcake, Globglobglobbityglob, and Entourage of the Sun have pending descriptions. I've written a description for Push or PUyII, but I'm too lazy to put it in. Anything else without a description is good.

Taking Suggestions!

The unnamed Seragamma Wyvern. Write that description!

Perhaps he was a sort of a champion within his tribe/clan/cave before one of those upstart upside down mints from another scroll (from April fools) kicked his butt in some sort of magical or intellectual challenge. He was ashamed so he rejected his name and banished himself from his tribe.

Too busy preening to eat, Gryphon must be absolutely certain that his pearly white scales and shimmering golden stripes are one hundred percent spotless. As a result, he spends little time outside of the Cave (No thanks, there's dirt out there) to catch any food. He's horrifyingly thin because of his vanity and all anyone can do is keep an eye on him and make sure that he doesn't accidentally starve himself. Some sympathetic dragons bring him food, and Dino herself occasionally manages to drag his shiny hide outside so he hunts for himself every once and a while, If it weren't for the effort of the Cave members, he might have already wasted away admiring his reflection in the mirror.

Hufflepluff, Ejay Floof, Lin Spyro, both of my spirit wards, Evant Horizon, Shiverscales, Itchy Thesaurus, Lunar Whitefeather, Beatrice Amberfeet, all of my Magis, Cream Skale, both nocturnes, Ravinessence, I Am Sparta, Pygmy Fauff, Jayden Bluberriepie, and Beryillium all have pending descriptions. About half of my older dragons also have accepted descriptions, so click on them to make sure one's not already written for it.

Elegrance Describe that Dragon!

~*~

Suggestions appreciated.

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels.

Over 120 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the one you pick does not. Athena Sparkle was Edited.

Destructive Doom Write That Description!

Dessie has a bit of a temper. He gets set off at the slightest provocation: someone accidentally stepping on his tail or someone stopping in front of him, slowing him down.

The only one not fazed by his temper is Zonras. The white dragon simply blinks at him and goes back to whatever he was doing. This only seems to infuriate Dessie more.

Kanaye has forbidden Zonras to go anywhere near Dessie, but as Zonras simply doesn't care, that order goes unheeded more often than not.

Edited by Kanaye

They Lived Cheesily Ever After - Write that description!

Maybe they're obsessed with finding their "happily ever after".

Pystol, as this dragon is known, is one of the...more quirky dragons in the flock, even for a Chronos. He is constantly muttering about "that durned pygmy", claiming he is being victimized by said-pygmy who is constantly stealing things from his hoard, even going so far as to blame the pygmy for the fact that Xenowyrms have no legs!

As a result, he is very paranoid about his cave and hoard, with the protective enchantments that Chronos Xenowyrms are well-known for being considerably more powerful around his cave than those of his kin.

Apparently it hasn't worked, because it has become an almost daily occurrence for the dragons living nearby to be awakened by a scream of "THAT PYGMY STOLE MY -!" first thing in the morning. Thing is, none of the normal dragons have ever seen a pygmy near Pystol's cave, so they're convinced he's imagining the whole thing and probably just misplaced the "stolen" items.

The pygmies, on the other hand, keep an amused silence regarding the whole thing.

Taking suggestions!

Currently pending; The Detested One, GarnetStar, The Apothecary's Sword and Imperial Blueberry Wonder, as well as in the middle of writing ones for The Revenent Knight Phantom, The Eidolic Knight Peta, Gwyndolin of the Dark Sun, Mystic Spirit Quartz, Lord Melusine, Ravelord Nito and Little Strawberry Fuzzbutt.

If there is an unnamed CB on my scroll, it's either about to be named or is being used in a future project, so please don't request unnamed CBs

Edited by CharonDusk

Yae and Sae - write their description!

Yae likes to practice magic, considering traps a coward's tool; while Sae likes trapmaking, considering magic a cheater's way out. They have a few high-value treasure items they have stolen, but sometimes it is hard for them to put aside their differences in order to keep thieves (and the items' proper owners) away.

While most mutamores are  seasonal, Mut-amoray is convinced that shipping is an all-year sport. Nothing stops him from wandering around and commanding complete strangers to court specific others. Half of the time he seems convinced that he is a girl - a fact he "proves" by wearing frilly tutus and a pink bow. One relationship he forced into being actually stuck - PzzaG and PieWv - so he is convinced that all relationships he arranges will work out as well as theirs. He has done an absolutely terrible re-lyric of an infamous song to announce his "unprecedented skill" (as he calls it). All that those unfortunate souls that are subjected to it tend to remember is: "when the (bleeding) moon hits your eye like a pzzaG and Pie: Mut-Amoray".

Taking suggestions. Stuff between Niharia and Dakari at the front and after L0iRe in the back is undescribed. I sometimes mess up, so you may want to check a dragon to make sure there's nothing pending.

Firecoal Shadefly Write That Description!

Maybe she waits all year for winter and pretends that it's still winter once it's over because she loves it so much?

That unnamed male seragamma wyvern:

He once was the mightiest warrior of his clan. He could defeat anyone in battle, and he was fairly smart, too. All the dragons in the area knew his name. He was condescending to everyone he met, and no one cared. He won all of the mates that he wanted with no trouble. That was why, when one of the strange upside-down mints challenged him to a battle of wits, he just laughed and accepted, sure that he would succeed easily. When the mint triumphed, he started grabbing for the mint, as his usual way of solving problems was killing whoever was responsible for it. In that, too, he was defeated, since the floating mint ran around quickly and evaded his attacks. After that, he was so ashamed that he rejected his name and ran far away. He has since been protecting and caring for a group of mints, hoping to one day regain his pride.

I'm a cupcake, Sorting is a wWlPw, Over the Hgdge, Push or PUyII, and everyone between Globglobglobbityglob and the unnamed male seragamma wyvern are not up for descriptions, along with everyone already described. Taking Suggestions!

Edit:

My tail is longer than I am's description:

My tail is longer than I am has always cared for his lengthy tail more than anything else. He has done every possible thing he can to make his tail presentable, and he has succeeded, but he seems not to notice that the rest of him is dingy and dark. He cares for nothing other than his tail. As a result of that, even the other mints avoid him.
Edited by Peachycupcake525

My Tail is Longer than I am. Wrte that Description!

Perhaps he has an unusually long tail that he takes great pride in caring for. So much so, that he neglects to keep the rest of himself clean, resulting in a dingy greenish dragon with an excerionally long tail.

Everyone between Ejay Floof and Elegrance is not up for describkng except for Sammy And Maxine and Plaguebringer. Taking suggestions for everyone except Goodhearted Shoppe; I know that he at least is going to be a shopkeeper.

I make mistakes, so please click on a dragon to make sure that they don't already have a description! Taking suggestions!

Elegrance dances with a hypnotizing grace, swirling and twirling in the air like a shimmering pearlescent ribbon. Other Cave members have found his dances to be very relaxing, and often seek him out to ask for a de-stressing performance. He will do so gladly, for a price. Elegrace's hoard is brimming with shiny odds and ends that he has recieved as payment for his services. This dragon is easy to please; no matter how truly worthless an item is, if its shiny, he will take it.

Lady Turnip - write her description!

She got her name from her love of turnips. She is often found in the village near her home grove, sniffing out turnips and eating them.

Bonus points for using a pleiadic (link for info on the form)!

Firecoal Shadefly is fond of the wintery chill

When it comes to the coldest of seasons she needs her fill.

Firecoal Shadefly will travel from pole to pole

Catching each hemisphere’s winter is her goal

She likes more than Christmas, is fond of the drifting snow

And can’t have enough of the sparkling white below.

She loves the long nights and the winds that bring wintery chill

With sub-zero temperatures, frigid enough to kill

She will go dance with auroras and waltz across ice

When it comes to performing the briskness keeps her moves precise

In white-out conditions it’s said that she’ll seek shelter and hide

But braving the coldest of seasons is Firecoal’s pride

Because of her courage in winter, she often gets ill

Though she doesn’t mind – it is winter, and she needs her fill.

Yeah, I realize I pick a different metre than the one I'm supposed to use in a pleiadic. I followed the form more closely on a different occasion.

Taking suggestions. Stuff between Niharia and Dakari at the front and after L0iRe in the back is undescribed.

Stop grabbing eggs-clean Scroll - Describe that dragon!

She's sick and tired of seeing new hatchlings and eggs in the cave. Those darn lottle demons make a mess of everything and she will stop at nothing to convince her owner to quit taking in new dragons.

Her heart is broken, far away from home

From the turnip fields she used to know.

Her heart is broke; into shimmering pieces.

To be repaired by one love in life alone.

Turnips. a wild garden, far away in golden fields

Their taste, their smell, a renewed memory.

Her name, her pride, recieved in a land far from home.

Came from her love for the savory veggie.

She is Lady of Turnips, Queen of the Gardens

From the Turnips, her name came forth.

All day, she looks. Sniffs them out. Devours them.

Seeking the memories of fields she used to love.

Turnips on her tongue, on her mind, in her belly.

Nothing makes her happier, it's all she needs to know.

I followed everything but the iambic pentameter. That's because I don't really understand it and if I did, trying to follow it would probably drive me insane.

Everybody in between Hidden Gold Grave and Elegrance is not up for a description. And I just described Lady Turnip, but otherwise, everyone else should be available.

Totally Watertribe - Write that description!

Maybe the other dragons think she's weird and avoid her because she's convinced that the substance that grows to form Scimitar-Wing wing blades originates from outer space. She also likes sarcasm and bad puns. ;)

~~~

This Spirit Ward dragoness takes her breed's reputation as guardians very seriously, even if her methods are rather dubious. For a small sack of treasure or a bit of food, she'll happily guide any nighttme travelers safely through her forest territory. However, if "business" is slow or there are no major threats in the area at the moment she'll employ the help of the nearby Misfit and Dark Myst pygmies to drum up some customers. She generally leaves the smaller dragons to their own devices, but sometimes gives them directions like "More spooky noises, please." or "Stay together in a group so you look bigger and more intimidating!"

~~~

Always open to suggestions~ :)

Currently pending are: Infernoflower, Thistlesong, Twilightshield, Nightpetal

Purityshine. Write that description!

Perhaps he's obsessed with keeping everything in his lair "pure" by keeping it dazzlingly clean, including his hoard, his walls, floor, food, and himself. Everyone and everything that wants to enter his den has to be clean as a whistle. If they are not perfect, he will do the cleaning herself, whether they like it or not.

Going by the name of Sokka, this "totally Watertribe" dragon tends to be shunned by other dragons because of how adamant she is about the origin of her wing-blades. Sokka swears that they came from a giant space rock that landed on Valkemare when the first dragons of her breed came into existence. When she isn't goofing off in the metaphorical Loony-ville, this dragon is frustrating -ahem- entertaining others with her drawling, sarcastic remarks and "creative" puns. Sokka's best friend is a massive mana-created mushroom that lies hidden in the desert. She calls it her "Muuushy Giant Friend!"

I'm so glad someone got that reference so I could go all out with the description. xd.png

Everyone between Hidden Gold Grave and Jayden Blueberripie has been described or it too young to get a description. Totally Watertribe just got describe.

Edited by solarflare3000

Calvon Siege Write That Description!

Maybe his mind is set on having a mate that isn't an electric dragon so doesn't bother with the sparks at mating time?

Everything from I'm A Little Cupcake and up is not up for description. Anything with a description already is not up for description. Entourage of the Sun, the unnamed male seragamma wyvern, Push or PUyII, and The Dragon Who Just Will Not Die are also not up for description. Everything else is good.

Taking Suggestions!

Moth-Pillar - Write that desrciption!

Maybe this dragon really likes moths, and will stand completely still at night to allow the little critters to rest on him.

As thick as thieves would be the best way to describe the two heads of this lindwurm. Mostly because they're a pair of kleptomaniacs; whenever they see something they like, they just HAVE to own it, even if it already belongs to someone. As a result, the abandoned shrine they call home is filled with the many prizes they've "collected" over time, and rarely a week goes by without thieves - or original owners - trying to break in to claim the treasures inside.

None have succeeded, but this is more to their own incompetence than to the lindwurm's protective prowess. In fact, they're actually comically bad at protecting their hoard: Yae prefers a fair magic-duel, viewing traps as cowardly and dishonourable. Sae, in contrast, prefers to ambush and surprise intruders, viewing magic duels as a waste of time. As a result, they usually spend hours arguing over how to deal with an intruder before ACTUALLY dealing with the problem.

How these two manage to keep their hoard safe, nobody knows.

Taking suggestions!

Currently pending; The Apothecary's Sword and Imperial Blueberry Wonder, as well as in the middle of writing ones for The Revenent Knight Phantom, The Eidolic Knight Peta, Gwyndolin of the Dark Sun, Mystic Spirit Quartz, Lord Melusine, Ravelord Nito and Little Strawberry Fuzzbutt.

If there is an unnamed CB on my scroll, it's either about to be named or is being used in a future project, so please don't request unnamed CBs

Phengophobia- Fear of daylightWrite that Description!

Maybe she just....can't, or won't, go out into the sunlight because of a fear deeply ingrained within her.

Considering the fact that Calvon doesn't care much for the appearance of his own kind, he seeks a dragon of another breed to be his mate. Because of this, the electric sparks that zig-zag throughout his body are dull and tame compared to that of his Electric Dragon peers. Even during the mating, he believes that lighting them up is a pointless waste; the sparks would only frighten the dragons that he desires to start a family with.

Everyone in between Hidden Gold Grave and Jayden have been described or are going to be described. Calvon Siege just got his description about a day ago.

My Scar is NOT on the Wrong Side - Describe that dragon!

Who says the scar is on the wrong side. Where is the scar from? Is she sensitive or proud of her scar?

-

Suggestions appreciated.

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels.

Over 120 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the one you pick does not. The one below is Pending.

They Lived Cheesily Ever After - Write that description!

Maybe they're obsessed with finding their "happily ever after".

Ever thinks of himself as a Prince. A Cheesie Prince. He does not understand why the other dragons in Kanaye's cave snicker when he proclaims this. He fully believes that one day there will be a Princess, Cheesie or otherwise, just for him. A Princess that loves his Cheesie smell and laughs at all of his Cheesie jokes.

He overheard one of the hatchies tell Sir Scribe a story about a Prince who went around kissing sleeping females, and one woke up and decided to be his mate. Ever tried it out not an hour later, much to his detriment.

He still wears a bandage on his tail, even though his wound has long healed, as a reminder to let sleeping female dragons lie.

Edited by Kanaye

Carpet Death - Write that description!

Perhaps this hatchling got her name from an incident involving a nearby human settlement and it's weavers? And as a result she has a vendetta against floor coverings?

~~~

This Striped dragon definitely lives up to his name, as he has a reputation for his obsessive cleanliness. He purposely chose a lair next to a wide, clear stream so that visitors can wash up before entering. Though he doesn't get many visitors due to the fact that if one doesn't clean themselves to his satisfaction he is perfectly willing to do it himself. He only hunts insects that live aboveground, so he doesn't have to dirty his claws in the dirt. "Clean" doesn't necessarily mean "organized", but at least his jumbled hoard of treasures is shiny and spotless, even if he can't always find things in it.

~~~

Always open to suggestions~ :)

Currently pending are: Thistlesong, Purityshine

Marigoldblaze - Write that description!

Perhaps she's a volunteer firefighter of some sort? Or maybe she likes lighting fields on fire. smile.gif

---

Over 500 of my dragons are described so please check first. Only writing descriptions for the first 1500 of my dragons (the first three pages if you are on the 500 dragons per page view; aka the rainbow area of my scroll.)

Ra the Summoner- Write that description!

Maybe practicing dark magic at a young age resulted in him being frozen, or he practices dark magic in hopes of onr day getting revenge on whoever froze him.

Nobody, not even the Cave Mother, really knows where this dragoness got her fear of daylight from. She has been that way since she was a hatchling, even the slightest bit of daylight on her scales sending her into a fit of fearful squeals as she scurried off to hide in a dark place.

One theory is that it began when she first hatched, that seeing the way her parents went from looking normal to suddenly glowing so brightly the moment sunlight struck their scales was what created this deeply-seated fear. Whatever the cause, it has led to many problems for a dragon whose species are considered the very embodiment of daylight.

Phen is one of the few dragons allowed to live with the Cave Mother, due to her crippling fear, and those rare occasions she does actually leave are only in the dark of night, at the side of the Cave Mother or her vampiric carer, Folly. During the day, she can be found curled up by the fire, head wrapped in blankets in order to keep out that dreaded light.

Taking suggestions!

Currently pending; in the middle of writing for The Revenent Knight Phantom, The Eidolic Knight Peta, Gwyndolin of the Dark Sun, his mate Little Strawberry Fuzzbutt and their two sons, Mystic Spirit Quartz, Lord Melusine.

If there is an unnamed on my scroll, it's either about to be named or is a CB being used in a future project, so please don't request unnamed dragons.

Zephyrus of the West Wind Write That Description!

Maybe he only likes west winds and refuses to ride any others?

The Queen of Mints, My tail is longer than I am, and Timeless Flame have pending descriptions. Some already have descriptions, so please check. Anything else is good!

Taking Suggestions!

z'Slap - Write that description!

I feel with a name like that, you could probably come up with something quite funny. smile.gif

---

Ra the Summoner resides deep within the Hagsip Mountains, hiding in deep shame from the accident that left his growth forever stunted. From the instant he hatched, he was ravenous for power, and he experimented almost constantly with dark magic to use against his foes. (He, of course, didn't have any foes at his age, but he expected this to change.) As he worked on a new spell to freeze opponents in one place, his spell ricocheted off of the cave walls and struck him. It didn't hurt, and he thought little of it until the years began to pass, and he grew no larger.

Now, ashamed to show his face, no one is permitted to see him. Whenever anyone enters his small cavern, they may find themselves bombarded with all manner of dark spells.

---

Over 500 of my dragons are described so please check first. Ra the Summoner is pending. Pretty much everything is fair game now. smile.gif

0hHur - I hope you don't already have plans for her description?

She isn't the brightest bulb, but asks a lot of questions. When someone explains things to her, she tends to to go 'hurrr' while she is thinking.

You dabble in poetry, right? Bonus points of you do it as a Ballad (link to form).

Stop Grabbing Eggs - Clean Scroll is a permanent resident of the Nworset Asylum. She is insistent that someone keeps stealing eggs from all the sitting dragonesses in town. She is sure of it and absolutely needs to track down and electrocute the culprit. Of course, there are only two instances of the crime known to have happened in the past dozen decades - the shadow-walker Ewysl's clutchmate, and the time this maniac tried to steal one of  Wrapped in Fail and Dykrr's eggs. She was promptly caught and the egg returned.

The other, easier to cope with mania that this dragon has is his scroll. She insists that in contains important information and therefore must be kept clean, to avoid destroying the valuable, top-secret knowledge. She has used so much magic to clean it (and poorly at that, because it is not lightning-aligned) that the ink that used to contain a children's fairy-tale has long since been purged.

Taking suggestions. Stuff between Niharia and Dakari at the front and after L0iRe in the back is undescribed.

Edited by Kakaru_of_DOOM

Argent Alloy. Describe that Dragon!

Maybe she's fond of silk. She decorates her lair with it, buys it, barters for it, trades with it. She builds the nests she raises her children in with silk. Her expensive tastes drives her mate (if she has one) crazy. Her favorite colors are silver and white. In addition to silk, she loves white feathers and keeps a dove as a pet.

My Scar is NOT on the Wrong side is an A:TLA fandragon that gendered wrong, so I based her description off of the backstory of the character she represents.

This dragoness goes by the name of Zuko, the princess of a militaristic and ambitious clan of dragons. Zuko spoke out of turn against a general in a military meeting and was sentenced to a Fire duel. Zuko expected to be facing the general she had spoken against, and was shocked to rise to her feet and come face to face with The Clan Lord, her father. She refused to fight, but her pleas for forgiveness were met with disdain and disgust. The Lord burned half of her face in the ritual combat by flame and she was banished on a wild goose chase to find and capture the three Avatars of change, creation, and destruction. Zuko hunted them for three years with a small crew and her wise, tea-loving uncle before finding one, the Avatar of change. The encounter revived a glimmer of hope in the banished princess; the hunt was on.

Taking Suggestions. I have a group that (I think is public) that has all of my describe dragons in it, so just don't pick a dragon that's in that group. Most of the dragons in the back of my scroll are undescribed.

Ruby-SunStone - Write that description!

Maybe she likes to collect things? smile.gif

---

OhHur, a goofy, funny friend

Who laughs at everything

Should hear even the slightest joke

Will rock with trembling wing

She loves to call names at her friends

Insulting and for play

One day they got her back for this

They said she'd rue the day

One day she napped upon her perch

Upon her tree so high

A rumble came beneath her feet

She tumbled from the sky

Now, she is careful who she slights

She's sure to watch her mouth

For she does know the gravity

Of every word she spouts

//is shot

I've never written one of those before haha

Also, sorry I didn't use the exact suggestion you suggested. I already thought 0hHur was laughing. xd.png

---

Over 500 of my dragons are described so please check first. Ra the Summoner and (0hHur) are pending. Pretty much everything is fair game now. I accept suggestions! I may not use them though depending on the dragon. smile.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

Jolly Rock Candy Write that description!

Maybe she's an inventor who, while trying to invent a deadly magical weapon, accidentally invented a sweet treat that harmlessly pops in one's mouth.

Ruby's hoard is cluttered to a ridiculous degree with all manner of peculiar items. Unlike other dragons, there is not rhyme or reason to her collection. Precious stones are found piled along side old boots. Polished armor suits gleam proudly next to dull, but massive stones. When questioned, she claims that everything is valuable. "Each and every little speck of dust in this room is valuable," she tells them,"They all have a story to tell, and I keep the most interesting stories in here." Always, she is met with the strangest of looks when she explains herself to other dragons.

Taking suggestions. Everyone who is not in my "described dragons group" should be open for description, but click on them just to make sure.