Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

Ssappirra - write her description.

She is obsessed with double-letters. She writes a lot, and misspells a most words to add additional double-letters to them. However, she cannot stand triple letters at all, and overreacts dramatically when she encounters one.

tiRan O'Saurus is definitely a dino - he was raised by Brontasaurus the yellow dino and Zigivi the purple dino, so obviously he is a dino too. He wears big red shoes and roars, striking terror into all within the Madder Jungle.

...Well, the local neotropicals haven't picked up on the fact that his roars are meant to be terrifying, and often come down to ask him to settle disputes when their banana-thieving and no steal-backs get too crazy. They have started calling him 'the Tyrant King' despite (or probably actually because of) his fair judgements over who gets which bananas in what state. There was one trial in which no-one could tell weather Bananot or Banana Fphux should get a certain banana, so tiRan suggested they cut the banana in half and each steal half of it. Both were appalled, Fphux so much that he relinquished his claim on the fruit, so tiRan awarded him the entire banana.

Taking suggestions. The UNdescribed things on my scroll are between Niharia and Dakari at the begining, and between Bluuv and Who are Dividers near the end.

Whept - Write that description!

For whatever reason, many of the other dragons think he looks sad all the time, and sometimes ask him "Why do you look so blue?" and he doesn't understand what they're asking so he gets annoyed and responds with things like "Well I'm not a Red Gemshard, am I? Of course I'm blue!" or other sorts of sarcasm/prickly attitude.

~~~

As an older hatchling, this Anagallis dragoness idolized the Guardian dragons in her cave and hoped to be just like them when she grew up! Nevermind that she lacked the proper tail shield and armored scales, she wanted to be a strong protector. One day, while playing with some other hatchlings, the group wandered too close to a hidden Olive dragon's lair and its occupant attacked the youngsters. Without hesitation Ceruleanmask jumped between the Olive and the smallest hatchling, a Magelight pygmy, mustering up all the courage she could. Once the startled Olive realized the intruders were only hatchlings it ran off with an angry snarl to find a new hiding place, but not before Ceruleanmask took one of its spines to the face. Luckily the toxin didn't kill her, but unfortunately the scratch took her right eye and damaged her facial markings just as they were starting to come in. As a result, she wears a covering over that side to hide the injury.

~~~

Open to suggestions~ :)

Currently pending are: Eongleam, Ceruleanmask, Radiantdust, Cometgleam, Berryjewel, Jadeswirl, Azureleap, Cricketflower, Azuredazzle, Dolphinbreeze, Thornfog, Duskpearl, Lunafang. (And I might have forgotten some. XD)

Infernoflower- Write that description!

Perhaps she makes special fire flowers that are extremely rare and can only be made by one dragon, Infernoflower.

Open to Suggestions! Currently Pending are: Wyld Thing, Wylderness, Vuldemort, Emerald's Lapis Lazuli, Athephronis, Nahdoe, I am a blue bat with wings, Udatia, and Ssapphirra

"What's your name again", a dragon says. "Hey! Atu Something Something Illuminati Kelly Something! How's your day been", another questions. Atu Kiristumas Illai Kelvi Kuri walks away. He does not answer, he does not even give a gesture that he heard. He will not answer until someone remembers. Atu Kiristumas Illai Kelvi Kuri is from a special line of dragons, might one mention, a cursed line of dragons. Each one of the dragons in the line, cursed with a name longer than anything you can imagine. They've been made fun of, treated rudely, even killed for their family burden. Atu Kiristumas Illai Kelvi Kuri is lucky, he is special for he is the longest-lived dragon in his entire lineage. "Ate Christmas Illuminati Curry Dude! The Silent Treatment is rude!", one more dragon calls to him. He knows the truth. He knows who's really being rude.
Edited by Jazzi9753

(Apologies to Kakaru_of_DOOM for skipping them last time. I think they posted while I was working on my post. I deleted the post in question and am posting again.)

Atu Kiristumas Illai Kelvi Kuri - Describe that dragon! Perhaps other dragons have trouble remembering his full name.

Suggestions are welcome, especially for magis and anything else I have a gazillion of, but might be used instead for another dragon. Dragons below Urdoc - UNDESCRIBED on my scroll lack descriptions (everyone else is either described or pending). I have approved or pending descriptions for over half of my dragons now (2000+ and counting), but there are still plenty to choose from.

Askiara isn't apt to bully or harm other dragons, nor does she use her magic-dampening ability to wreak havoc. She seems perfectly harmless, and yet other dragons tend to avoid her when they can. "Alarming" doesn't refer to her temperament or her use of her abilities, but to her way of finding something dire in even the most harmless of situations. A compulsive worrier, she's sure that every cough is the sign of the plague, that every snowflake will lead to a blizzard, and that every splinter will lead to an amputated limb. She'll cite statistics about how a dragon is more likely to be injured while sleeping than while hunting, list off obscure and fatal causes behind every mundane symptom, and share how someone a friend of her third cousin twice removed used to know disregarded good advice and wound up being killed by a falling icicle.

No worries, Mathcat - it happens. Anyways. Describe Pheonix of Autumn.

...As a Villanelle! (link to info on the form) He has terrible allergies to pollen, so during the spring and summer he gets really sick. When autumn comes and the flowers die he recovers, reminiscent of his namesake bird.

Due to an accident he had as a wyrmling, Whept has nerve damage in his tail that never healed properly despite magic from the local white dragons. His tail usually ends up drooping as if in sorrow, even when he is ecstatic. Travelers that pass through his territory often ask why he is sad, or more often, "looking so blue" - a question that drives him crazy. He has taken to painting himself all sorts of colours, but still they ask. He is often head snarking, "I'm imitating the sky.", "Why are you so beige", "Because I'm not red nor green", or other similar quips. He has been trying to find a white dragon who can fix his tail, but to no avail.

Taking suggestions. The undescribed things on my scroll are between Niharia and Dakari at the begining, and between Bluuv and Who are Dividers near the end.

Redwinged Blackbird - Describe that dragon!

Does she actually think she'd a blackbird? Perhaps she was raised by them? :3

---

Taking suggestions! smile.gif

Dituwt is described, as is my (only) Hellfire, and Habdi Verseweaver.

(I might have others, but I've forgotten. I'll comb through and edit later.)

XD-kpal - Write that description!

Maybe she's a comedienne and loves to make other dragons laugh?

~~~~

Due to the influence of her Copper mother, Infernoflower is a surprisingly sociable Hellfire Wyvern, even a bit of an entrepreneur. Whenever there's a festival or celebration to be held, she sets up a stall and gets to work crafting fiery trinkets and decorations that last for several days without actually burning. She's most known among the local sweethearts for her elaborate flowers and bouquets, complete with little notes featuring such sayings as "I'm burning with love for you", "You fire up my heart", or the always classy "I think you're hot!"

~~~

Suggestions welcome~ :)

Currently pending are: Ceruleanmask, Radiantdust, Cometgleam, Berryjewel, Jadeswirl, Infernoflower, Azureleap, Azuredazzle, Thornfog, Duskpearl, Lunafang. (And I might have forgotten some. XD)

Citrusspell - white his description!

Every time he uses magic, the scent of tangerines drifts from wherever he casts. Nothing he can do prevents the tangerine scent of his magic. He was once very annoyed by this. Eventually, he decided it was funny, but around that time other dragons started trying to help. He sees it as a big joke, now, but those who used to tell him 'don't worry' are quite obsessed at deodorizing his magic.

There are precisely thirteen ways of looking at Redwinged Blackbird - a riddle that can only be understood by one who is of three minds - like a tree with three blackbirds. She has always lived alone, the only sentient individual to linger among twenty snowy mountains where snow-laden clouds often make the afternoon seem like evening and the river is almost always frozen over - moving only briefly, like a flitting blackbird. She learned all the skills she has from watching the birds, and often dances with them among the autumn winds, like some small part of a pantomime. She can appear as a natural part of virtually any situation, though she is usually outside it - no more than a moving shadow reflected on icicles. She considers silence golden, like a golden bird that adventurers seek while blind to the blackbirds that peck inches from their feet. The blackbirds that surround her are intrinsic to all of her knowledge, yet are also the extreme edge to that knowledge. She fears carriages.

...I started trying to parody "Thirteen Way of Looking At a Blackbird", and I think I kinda lost the original prompt a little. Sorry Zeditha!

Taking suggestions. The undescribed things on my scroll are between Niharia and Dakari at the beginning, and between L0iRe and Who are Dividers near the end. Feel free to suggest a poetic form for me to use.

Golden Bon-bon - Write that description!

Perhaps she enjoys baking and sharing her recipes with others, but those who she shares them with often have trouble following them because she writes the directions down in verse.

~~~

From the very beginning as a young hatchling, Citrusspell's magical abilities have been beset by an odd quirk. Whenever he casts even the tiniest charm or harmless illusion it is soon followed by the unmistakable scent of citrus fruit. None of the other Magi dragons are quite sure what causes this, and can't seem to agree on whether it's magic, genetic, or even psychosomatic. For the longest time he loathed his "disability", especially when "helpful" dragons told him not to worry about it or offered misguided advice, however he has since accepted it as a part of him and now revels in causing pranks and mischief. The other dragons have suddenly increased their dedication to finding a "cure".

~~~

Always open to suggestions~ :)

Currently pending are: Berryjewel, Jadeswirl, Azureleap, Coulsonshield, Infernoflower, Citrusspell, Azuredazzle, Thornfog, Duskpearl, Lunafang.

I think I'm doing this right?

Nightpetal - Write that description!

Maybe she's a Dragon with a garden, or just loves decorating everything with flowers. Particularly flowers that are dark in colour or have kind of connection with night time. Maybe she's a prankster who waits until everyone is sleeping, then decorates them with loads of flowers.

Taking suggestions smile.gif Currently pending; Mein Verlornes Kind II, The Apothecary's Sword and Death's Folly, as well as in the middle of writing ones for The Revenent Knight Phantom, The Eidolic Knight Peta, Gwyndolin of the Dark Sun, Mystic Spirit Quartz, Lord Melusine and Little Strawberry Fuzzbutt.

Looks like you're doing it right to me.

Awkwardly Checking Rulebook - Write his description!

He is convinced that there are rules to what can and cannot be done, which are written in a tome he harries around (suspiciously titled, "The Player's Handbook"). He is constantly looking up what can and cannot be done and critiquing others when they do something the book says is impossible.

Golden Bon-Bon's always making

Sugary confections

She tries to help her friends start baking

By giving them directions.

Her recipes are writ in rhymes

Impossible to follow

One example calls for limes

"Weight equal to a swallow."

Another asks for eggs - "a quarter

Of two dozen

And a salted stick of butter, shorter

Than your neighbour's cousin."

This of course is total gibberish

Such crazy measurements

Can only let Ms. Bon-Bon cook up liquorice

How she does it causes wonderments.

Taking suggestions. The undescribed things on my scroll are between Niharia and Dakari at the beginning, and between L0iRe and Who are Dividers near the end. I am open to verse form requirements as well.

Super Disgruntled - Write that description!

Why is he disgruntled? Maybe he's sick of people asking for feathers or constantly asking for romantic advice.

Awkwardly considers himself to be the authority of the Cave, upholding the Cave Mother's law to the letter. The rest of the flock just think he's completely nuts.

He is so bound by the idea that everything has an order and must be done according to that order, it makes him an extraordinarily difficult dragon to get along with. Permanently on his person is a journal that he refers to as "The Player's Handbook", which contains all of the rules that Awkwardly thinks the world should abide by.

Whenever he encounters another dragon doing something, he always looks up the rules and proceeds to tell them the "right" way things should be done, his voice turning into a high-pitched squeal of indignation when he is eventually ignored in favour of the "wrong" way.

Needless to say, the hatchlings find his anger highly entertaining while the adults find him a pest, and more than once the Cave Mother has to rescue him from whatever hole he has been shoved in. Usually head first.

Taking suggestions smile.gif Currently pending; Mein Verlornes Kind II, The Apothecary's Sword, Awkwardly Checking Rulebook and Death's Folly, as well as in the middle of writing ones for The Revenent Knight Phantom, The Eidolic Knight Peta, Gwyndolin of the Dark Sun, Mystic Spirit Quartz, Lord Melusine and Little Strawberry Fuzzbutt.

Imperial Blueberry Wonder - Write that description!

Perhaps she has a favorite stargazing spot near a lake, and whenever another dragon gets too close she tells them to go away because she's the "Imperial Queen" of her territory and doesn't want her view of the sky spoiled by "mere peasants".

~~~

Nightpetal is a quiet, sweet Sunset dragoness whose favorite hobby is gardening. She specializes in plants and flowers that bloom in the evening hours when her breed is most active. Even though she's shy, she loves talking to and inviting visitors to her garden as long as they take care not to trod upon her delicate blooms. Recently there has been a rash of pranks going through the cave where a sleeping victim has awoken to find themselves covered in heaps of flower petals, though no further evidence has been found that can identify the culprit. They say it's usually the quiet ones that one needs to watch out for...

~~~

Currently pending are: Coulsonshield, Infernoflower, Azuredazzle, Nightpetal, Ravenwisp.

Plumdusk - write his description!

He doesn't particularly like plum. He would rather the sky be tangerine or aubergine (eggplant) coloured. In fact, he is rather fond of things that rhyme with 'ine'. Juice the 'ine' words as much as you can.

Super Disgruntled hates it when people try to snatch the feathers from his whiskers for their supposed magical properties and he despises others asking him for romantic advice. He thinks the questions are stupid because he can answer them so easily, and he doesn't believe his whisker-feathers are magical because he hasn't seen need for their effects. All he wants to do is be a professional cleaner - in fact, he is very obsessive about cleaning. He cannot cross town without needing to sweep the cobblestones. He spends quite a bit of time in the old district of Nworset City, even though his weyr is in the new district.

As always, taking suggestions in both prose and verse. The undescribed things on my scroll are between Niharia and Dakari at the beginning, and between L0iRe and Who are Dividers near the end.

Ha1K0 - Write that description!

Since Drakes aren't terribly smart and his code looks like a bad misspelling of 'haiku' perhaps he overheard some of the bigger dragons talking about "Poh-ate-tree" and decided to try writing his own? (Maybe he's friends of a sort with Red Wheelbarrow's daughter whose name I forget at the moment? XD)

~~~

This dragon's name is a misnomer, as he hates the color plum.

The fruit is unacceptable too, he thinks it's really dumb.

With a discerning eye for color, he says he's "aubergine",

And while others may call them orange, he adores his wings of tangerine.

-

With an odd habit that baffles most, he favors words that end in "ine"

And things with which it rhymes, like a set of pleasant chimes.

Some naysayers call for a guillotine, to be rid of an annoyance that is elephantine.

Their owner hates this mean routine, and thinks his quirk is really keen.

-

His favorite snack is the praline, paired with a juicy nectarine.

A very lovely Almandine, his mate can play the tambourine!

Located in a deep ravine, his lair is always kept pristine.

Conscious of his neat hygiene, he can't stand cleaning the latrine.

Dang that was fun! :D (even if my meter and pacing are weird but hey it rhymes!) Reminds me of my old Choir teacher who hated the color pink and when our concert shirts were that color he had us refer to it as 'flamingo' instead. XD (whoops, missed the part about the sky but I figured a Sunset dragon could be considered aubergine and tangerine. lol)

~~~

Currently pending are: Batslash, Robinflower, Coulsonshield, Infernoflower, Azuredazzle, Nightpetal, Plumdusk.

Edited by Denwayasha

Nyxflight - Describe that dragon!

Suggestion: I think she likes the challenge of not only stealing stuff, but returning it week later. So the victim only thinks they misplaced it. Perhaps she even has a favorite victim.

The Science Is Sound- Write that description!

Perhaps he's a bit of a mad scientist, however he always forgets to take his own toxin into account when planning, so whenever an experiment backfires he can be heard shouting "But the science is sound!"

Done!

Sci is constantly doing experiments. Occasionally though, especially during a long and arduous experiment, a drop or two of his oil will make its way into his experiment, causing his results to turn out strange. Once week or so, his voice can be heard echoing through Kanaye's cave "But the science is sound!"

~*~

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels. Suggestions appreciated.

Over 115 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the one you pick does not.

Diamond Delight - Write that description!

Not entirely sure what to suggest for this oen unsure.gif Sorry!

Imperial is a spoiled little madame.

She considers herself superior to all other dragons, especially other Royal Blues, referring to herself as "Queen Wonder" and everyone else as "lowly peasants". She becomes particularly bad-tempered whenever another dragon approaches her favourite stargazing spot, which is a lake hidden in a small valley right at the peak of the mountains, without her permission. These intrusions tarnish the tranquil beauty of her "throne" and usually results in the offender being chased away with tooth and claw.

For the most part, the rest of the flock tolerate her behaviour, seeing it as no more than an annoyance at worst. Though, if she DID ever get out of hand, there is little doubt that she would face the wrath of The Queen's Shadow. And given how haughty she is, such an indignity as being punished by "peasants" would most likely never be forgiven by this proud dragoness...

Currently pending; The Apothecary's Sword, as well as in the middle of writing ones for The Revenent Knight Phantom, The Eidolic Knight Peta, Gwyndolin of the Dark Sun, Mystic Spirit Quartz, Lord Melusine and Little Strawberry Fuzzbutt.

Taking suggestions smile.gif

Countess Monet - Describe that dragon!

Perhaps she loves music. Perhaps she even humms to the eggs she bites in hopes it will help them survive.

Diamond Delight - Write that description!

Diamond Delight fought Kanaye for his name. She wanted to name him Golden Pudding Top but he objected, rather vehemently. He was a gorgeous dragon, to rival any diamond. In fact any diamond would be delighted and honored just to have him look upon it in all his stunning glory. Kanaye had been dealing with one of Mis's fiascoes all night, and she was tired. It didn't take long before she finally gave in.

Diamond Delight watched as she took her scroll out and carefully wrote his new name in. Once it was done, Diamond Delight crowed with glee and went zipping through Kanaye's caves till he was outside where he shouted his new name to the sky, the sun glittering dazzlingly off his wings and scales.

~*~

I forgot to add...

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels. Suggestions appreciated.

Over 115 of my dragons have descriptions. Please make sure the one you pick does not.

Edited by Kanaye

Hey, I saw that description when reviewing!

Linda's Chocolate Write That Description!

Taking Suggestions!

jE14i Knight has a description pending.

Edit:

Spark-Pelt is the type to enjoy frightening other dragons a bit. It comes as rather a shock to others around her to see her electrical powers in action, and she has spent a lot of time figuring out how to best scare them. Some of her favorite ways are static-charging animal pelts to create a bit of lightning or zapping the ground near someone. Her aim is quite good, and she has made sure of that to avoid hurting anyone. She just wants to have a bit of fun, not kill.

This is the pending description for Spark-Pelt.

Edited by Peachycupcake525

Spark-Pelt - write that description!

Maybe they like static charging animal pelts to create miniature lightning?

Mary Rampa Write That Description!

Taking Suggestions!

Spark-Pelt and jE14i Knight already have descriptions pending.

O heck yes I should have mentioned that adult dragons from the first GoN to the last Stone are eligible for descriptions. Rampa dragons are outta the question ^^; Just check a dragon doesn't have a description first!

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Oh, sorry. Is this one okay? Celzei Write That Description!

Taking Suggestions!

Spark-Pelt and jE14i Knight already have descriptions pending.

Minty Cupcakes ~ Describe that dragon!

Perhaps he likes to bake and his favorite thing to bake are Mint Cupcakes but, perhaps all the other dragons are tired of Mint Cupcakes.

~*~

Suggestions appreciated.

Not describing my silvers/golds/tinsels.

Diamond Delight and The Science Is Sound are both pending

Dessie has a bit of a temper. He gets set off at the slightest provocation. Someone accidentally step on his tail, anger. Someone stopping in front of him, slowing him, down, anger.

The only one not fazed by his temper is Zonras. The white dragon simply blinks at him and goes back to whatever he was doing. This only seems to infuriate Dessie more.

Kanaye has forbidden Zonras to go anywhere near, Dessie but as Zonras simply doesn't care, that order goes unheeded more times than not.

Edited by Kanaye

Destructive Doom Write That Description!

Taking Suggestions!

Minty Cupcakes and jE14i Knight have descriptions pending.

Minty Cupcakes:

Minty Cupcakes doesn't believe in violence, and will try to break any fight up. That has gotten him into a few bad situations, but luckily he has managed to avoid most injuries by scurrying away. His small size is an advantage, as he is hard to hit and he can squeeze into spaces that other dragons can't get in. When he isn't stopping fights or running away, he is a baker, although the only thing he can make well are cupcakes. He has tried many times to make mint-flavored cupcakes, although to his embarrassment, he can never get the flavor quite right and it either overwhelms the taster or is hardly noticeable.