Carnivorous M.

Describe-A-Dragon!

Ceilla Describe That Dragon!

Maybe every time she gave away her stolen hoard it ended badly, so she's terrified of giving gifts to anyone?

https://dragcave.net/group/41608 Please choose a dragon from this group! It should be all of my undescribed mints. Unnamed is fine.

I wonder if I can revive this thread.

The Powerful Fool Describe that dragon!

I'm thinking that he carries around a stick for a scepter and wears some goofy straw hat on his head. He waves his "scepter" at the other dragons and tries to boss them around like a lazy king.

You can suggest anything for any of my undescribed dragons, really, but these two groups take priority if you please! 

To be Described

My Pillow Army

Quiet as Falling Snow - Describe that dragon!

With an egotistical father and a mother with issues due to being abandoned as an egg, this Black dragon quickly learned to tread on eggshells while growing up. His abilities to sneak and fly by quietly to escape his parents' notice have made him a skilled hunter as an adult though, descending swiftly onto his prey without the slightest sound to give him away.

Any dragon on my scroll without a description is eligible, but here's a quick list anyway: Description To Do List. Open to suggestions!

Edited by Mirhana

Bright Desires - Describe that dragon!

He had an ambitious dream until his hopes were dashed by being cursed with eternal youth. Maybe he now lives forever as a hatchling, wondering what could have been if he grew to his full potential. Or perhaps he learned to work around his curse, and achieve his goals after all.

Skorn, his egotistical father, boasted a short fuse and hypocritically high standards. His negligent mother never came around to defend him. Quickly learning from her that he can't rely on anyone else to protect him, he traveled around the cave silently to avoid Skorn's wrath almost all his life. On the rare occasions he failed, he learned how to defend himself and when to retreat. An unstable home life turned this dragon into a deadly hunter and skilled warrior, with the scars to tell the tale of his trials by fire.

You can suggest anything for any of my undescribed dragons, really, but these two groups take priority if you please! 

To be Described

My Pillow Army

@solarflare3000 The link to your groups don't seem to work!

Snowy Kira - Describe that dragon! Even as a hatchling, she knew she was different from her parents and siblings, but how did that affect her? Did she want to be like everyone else or is she glad not to be like them?

No one seems to know much about where this hatchling came from. The Aeon Wyverns brought him to the pack without much introduction, leaving him to spin his own tales of a tragic youth and how he came here. In truth, he did have a tragic youth - though he was not as much a victim as he makes it out to be. As he grew in size, he grew in ferocity, and when even his own parents could not contain him any longer, he was chased off, left to fend for himself. Nevertheless Bright Desires set out unabashed, determined to fight his way to the top and become the pinnacle of power. Sensing the danger in him, the Aeon Wyverns cursed him with eternal youth and brought him to the Peaceful Pack, where he might prove himself worthy of redemption. That path is long and hard for someone with a lust for power like Bright Desires. Fortunately, most of the other hatchlings will ignore his attempts to dominate them, forcing him to socialize in an acceptable manner. Redemption or pretense, only time will tell.

Open to suggestions! I have a Description To Do List, though any dragon on my scroll without a description is open for suggestions. Dragons with pending descriptions can be found here.

Edited by Mirhana

Mom And Dad Wanted A Soulpeace Describe That Dragon!

This hatchling has always disappointed his parents, starting from when he was born as a Daydream rather than a Soulpeace. How did he react? Did he eventually decide to make his own life or did he continue trying to please them?

https://dragcave.net/group/41608 Please choose a dragon from this group! It should be all of my undescribed mints. Unnamed is fine.

@Peachycupcake525

https://dragcave.net/view/hrz1E - Write that description! He grew up in an Alpine region, but has a terrible fear of heights. How did he cope with that? Did he move to a less elevated region as he grew older or learn to overcome his fear with practice? Maybe he meets a buddy who supports him?

Mom And Dad Wanted A Soulpeace

The first memory this little hatchling has is of cold. Soul barely had the strength to clamber out of his eggshells as he hatched, and he could do nothing but lie still on the remains of the egg that had kept him safe. Looking around, he was laying on a pile of debris; abandoned eggs, broken eggs, dead eggs. Despite the bitter wind blowing over the rocky outcrop, there was also an unmistakable pungent smell of decay. Trying to catch his breath from the exertion of hatching, he fell into the deep, dreamless slumber of exhaustion.
When he woke, Soul felt a fresh breeze and warm sunshine on his scales as an Aeon Wyvern carried him to a new home. As he learned, his parents abandoned his egg because he would not become the prestigious Soulpeace they were hoping for. Although their neglect has stopped his growth, he has learned to let go of his feelings of failure. Though still eager to please others, Soul has found his self-worth does not depend on what breed he is.

Taking suggestions! I have a Description To Do List, though any dragon on my scroll can be suggested. I have my approved descriptions grouped here while my pending descriptions can be found here.

Suggestions are welcome but not obligatory!

Edited by Mirhana

I'm Dying to Meet You Describe that dragon!

Maybe he killed himself many years ago to reunite with the late love of his life, and was revived with a mind destroyed either by what he saw in the afterlife or filled with rage at being once again torn away from his lover's embrace.

Although no one tells her outright, Kira knows that everyone looks at her differently because of her dark, alternate colors. Although most dragons can look past her unique hide and see her for who she is, many shallow creatures envy her. She always feels the spiteful gazes of those who covet her hide on her back. They're like burning embers that cling to her scales and won't let go, but Kira loves all of the attention anyways.

Any dragon who doesn't already have a description is open to suggestions! My dragons!

I'm open to suggestions, but if I already have an idea for the dragon in question, the suggestion may be disregarded.

Two to pick from!

https://dragcave.net/view/TQJfl  Describe that dragon! She has beautiful cream-colored eyes, similar to pearls. She also loves to collect pearls, but there are few and only small ones in the pond where she lives. Males try to woo her by bringing large pearls from the ocean to her.

https://dragcave.net/view/v8dsD Describe that dragon! He is generally a kind and loving dragon, but when he is stressed or otherwise under pressure, his demons come to haunt him. Dark silhouettes moving in the corner of his eyes. Whispering voices in his ears. He knows they're not real, but they can be difficult to shake off.

An incomprehensible calm fell over him. The scene before him was so surreal. It felt like a bad dream. It had to be a bad dream. Then his brain finally processed what his eyes were seeing, and a colossal wave of grief swept over him and crushed his very being. She was dead.

He had a son to take care of. He couldn't give in to desperation, couldn't end his own sorrow without inflicting so much more grief on the one other being that he truly loved. But slowly he began to notice how much hurt he was causing to his child regardless. In the long run, it would cause less pain to just end it all, right now.

He could hear his love calling out to him, became closer to her the more life slipped away from him.

He had underestimated how much he meant to his son, underestimated his love, his power. Her voice faded as his grew louder. "Dad! Dad, come on! You gotta get up, dad..."

His muscles obeyed him, but his mind was destroyed. If he thought he had known pain before, it was only just beginning.

Had to rewrite my description because it was a story instead of describing his personality, whoops. Attempt two!

"Till death do us part" was what they had promised each other. But death came, and the seperation was unbearable. What lay beyond he did not know, but that was where his love was.

He could hear her voice growing stronger while life slipped away from him. As he grew closer her silhouette began to take shape, and he began to catch a whiff of her sweet smell.

Then it was gone.

If he thought he had known pain before, it was only just beginning. So close to reuniting with his love, he was brought back from the dead. Well, brought back... His muscles obey him, but his mind is destroyed. What is left of his brain is filled with blind rage at the injustice of the world.

I think I might rename him, the bad pun feels a bit mismatched to his depressing story haha!

I have a Description To Do List, though any undescribed dragon on my scroll is eligible! I also have groups for my approved and pending descriptions. Open to suggestions!

Edited by Mirhana