prairiecrow

NaNoWriMo

I have 10k words and we have yet to meet the true antagonist, yes. There are two protagonists, one is female the other male. So.

I have no idea. Which gender is better for cool and calculating evil? xd.png

Either gender honestly. tongue.gif Neither gender is better at being 'evil.'

@ Kaini How can you not know what gender your antagonist is? What gender is the protagonist? I would probably set them as same genders (guy is usually trying to be better than the other to get the girl or the girl is usually trying to be better than the other to get the man... you know, how life usually is)

Not really. It's completely up to the set up of the story and the plotline. The genders can be anything according to the antagonist's relationship (or lack thereof) to the protagonist. I have several antagonists, actually, of different genders. My main character is a female, whose girlfriend is actually insane and betrayed their entire race and thus becomes one of the main antagonists.

So.. in this case, crazy ex girlfriend is on a rampage, my character Lori has to stop (and/or kill) her to prevent her from hurting everyone else. Then there's other antagonists, one which is male, who I have to revamp because in my super first draft I ever made of the story, he was way cliche and lame D:

And of course I'm throwing in another lesbian into the mix for romantic effect :V

But I digress.

Edit: What Walker said 8D Though I'm biased and I think chicks are cooler at evil roles. Heh.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

My NaNoWriMo:

user posted image

I'm at 4169 words. I can't keep up! I also hate my plot, and characters. And I have no setting.

Either gender honestly. tongue.gif Neither gender is better at being 'evil.'

You really have a point there.

GAH I CAN'T DECIDE. It's name will be En though, because they're all named after the ship they pilot :c it's ship is Endeavor. long freaking story, obviously.

and @ monica LOL! I know the feeling. And I love that spongebob episode.

I've decided I really am going to add magic to my story. Not only will it make it more fun for me to right, it also opens up a lot of possibilities.

My story is more based on a relationship than a good guy and a bad guy. Though I guess I've already made the Prince's brother somewhat of a bad guy. He thinks his older brother wouldn't make a good king and thinks that he would.

I could always make him more evil and have him start trying to murder his brother instead of making diplomatic suggestions to their father. Or maybe diplomatic suggestion is where it starts and then Aruses is like "No More Mr. Nice Prince" or something.

Hmm, I wonder if they had chainsaws in the 1700's...

12,698 words so far.

^^ I'm trying to get at least two days ahead.

No progress today, and probably not for the next week due to starting new job.

So... when this is all over, do we get to read people's stories if they allow us? o3o I wanna read people's work to see how they progressed and what they did x)

I'm sure some people would be willing to let others read theirs. I'm all for it, at least.

I only wrote 300 words today. I need to get crackin.

So... when this is all over, do we get to read people's stories if they allow us? o3o I wanna read people's work to see how they progressed and what they did x)

I'm quite happy to post what I've done now - I was considering doing it anyway on a thread in 'Original Works.'

I'll gladly post mine once I've thoroughly revised the crap that it is now. And if anyone wants to read the atrocious piece of literature I called a novel from last year, they're more than welcome to tell me tongue.gif

I'm at about 9,500 right now. I was quite ahead before I went on a camping trip this weekend and missed two whole days. -sigh-

You guys are all so ahead of me, I'm only on 6k *sigh*

I don't mind people reading mine if they want.

Can I ask what everyones is about? Mine has demons ^_^

Can I ask what everyones is about? Mine has demons happy.gif

Historical fiction/monster/supernatural theory on the disappearance of the Lost Colony. Chyeah.

At about 6.5k and hoping to get to 8k before bedtime. Hah.

Mine is about a troubled boy who finds himself the last human survivor of the zombie apocalypse. It's basically an excuse for me to write about disembodied people >_>;

Edited by Xbcdrt8741

I'm only at 5000 >A<; Been slacking this weekend.

Mine is science fiction: Earth's future in space WITH DRAGONS. Genetically engineered dragons that ate a large chunk of the human population. Aww yeah. I do not want anyone to read this, ever.

Futuristic androids xd.png /points at icon

Edited by Kaini

At about 6.5k and hoping to get to 8k before bedtime. Hah.

Mine is about a troubled boy who finds himself the last human survivor of the zombie apocalypse. It's basically an excuse for me to write about disembodied people >_>;

now THAT is cool. I should've done that...

Dr Who fanfic.

I hit 15k last night and now I'm stuck. 100% stuck... I just lost my motivation...

Put L in. I'm almost positive that will get you another 10k words xd.png

@philpot123 - Glad you think so, though my plot is rapidly running out of ideas since there will be no human companions. I'll probably introduce a dragon of some sort at 10k, haha

Put L in. I'm almost positive that will get you another 10k words xd.png

@philpot123 - Glad you think so, though my plot is rapidly running out of ideas since there will be no human companions. I'll probably introduce a dragon of some sort at 10k, haha

Because L automatically adds 10k words xd.png

I've gone past 10k and thankfully I still have ideas x3

Absolutely xd.png

Dragons dragons dragons will probably get a large part. With zombie dragons, I could go on forever 8D

NO MORE PROCRASTINATING -slaps self and goes to write-