prairiecrow

NaNoWriMo

Once I'm finished baking pies, I plan on getting up to 20k MINIMUM by the end of the weekend, and that seems daunting. I can't imagine having 50k+ already... O_o

For everybody who has at least like... 18k, don't feel left behind. I'm still on 15k and I have a lot of other work besides, so I'm slowly falling farther and farther away from the day goals. D:

I know someone who's already done their NaNo, and I thought that was amazing, but 200k? Seriously? Why so hardcore?

I'm at 12k and I'm tired of my characters xd.png I may have them all get eaten by a dragon, but I had an actual outline of a plot so that's not likely to happen.

19,023 and proud of myself. According to my stats, if I continue like this I will finish one day late xd.png

22,977 words so far, and I'm still a bit behind what I want for today x.x

I wanna hit 25k by the end of the weekend.

Got to 26962 today, officially halfway there! I'm pretty sure I'll be slowing down soon, with exams coming up though ;/

Pushed out 3-4k words today and I am going to bed. Tomorrow is going to be another tough day of writing. *wipes brow* Flip, sometimes I wish I understood why the story goes the way it does. xd.png

I hit 30k last night, after writing a little over 5k words. I'm pretty pleased with that! ^^

A mere 9k for me. I do this every year, procrastinate and then pump out around 10k a day at the end. >__> I'm going to try to get in 5-10k today, after drawing.

Oh no! I've written nothing all weekend, I've got nearly 2000 words to write in order to stay on track and I've also hit that point where I'm hating my whole story

*whines pathetically*

*looks at how many times her previous post had been quoted and blinks* I had no idea that post was going to be so popular. *preens*

Well, I feel better now. I'm almost an entire day ahead, well, 600 words shy of being ahead.

My last scene involved a prince slicing peoples wrists open so they could bleed in a bowl and then he set the bowl on fire to see if they had magic.

It was a very intense scene.

I was doing 15 minute sprints and I had to stop midsentence since the sprint was over and I was like noooooooo!

26,687 words. I think I'm a full 3 days ahead.

I also just wrote a very intense scene :c I think I did quite well. And now I need to sleep e.e really should be sleeping...

I should be sleeping too. I've been trying so hard to catch up. Almost 3k words today alone. At this rate, I'm due to finish December 5th. Not good enough! xd.png

mmph I only got 1.2k yesterday. I'll be catching up today and hopefully getting an extra thousand to make it to my goal. I'm behiiiiind :V

5 hours of intense none stop writing today and I've almost caught up after my whole weekend of doing nothing. Managed to write a battle and a relatively intense scene...

*falls into a corner somewhere to sleep*

I wrote nothing yesterday! *howls in mock agony*

I need to put my nose to the grindstone tonight.

But first, time for work!

Why is the site down againnnnnn.

I think I'm hitting 30k today but I have no idea because the site is down AGAIN.

I think I'm at...31k? I'm not sure as well because the site is down xd.png

*distressed* It's not updating my word count; I broke the site :c

The 'words typed today' bar is all wrong.... D; *flails*

why is this site so wonkyyyyy.

I just hit 34k yesterday!

but just because i spent part of my long weekend and yesterday working on it. i'm pretty sure i'm destined for carpal tunnel.

I was coming in here to celebrate hitting 20k and I see people going, "I hit 30k+ today!" Daaaaw, I must catch up! xd.png

Grats guys, keep going!

30k?! Wow!

Man, I'm a bit upset, a good story for me is about 8-10k words. And that's about as far as I get because I progress the story so dang fast. xd.png

Then again, I'm only 12 and write about twice a year. So shooting for 15k will be my happy face goal this year.

/rantover

Hey, that's great progress for being 12! When I was 12, I wasn't even writing yet. I only started writing long works and doing NaNoWriMo last year (I'm 15 currently).

Did a nice 2k today, and I think that'll be all XD

I've only been getting 1k a day for the past few days, but I'm planning to get 3k on Friday through Sunday per day. I need it D: