ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

ok i been hunting for a leetle tree for a few days and cant seem to find one i haven't even had a chance of seeing one in the cave. so i wanted to ask when is the best time to look for one ?---P.s. i am sorry it's is a stupid question. i am still learning thing on this site.

ok i been hunting for a leetle tree for a few days and cant seem to find one i haven't even had a chance of seeing one in the cave. so i wanted to ask when is the best time to look for one ?---P.s. i am sorry it's is a stupid question. i am still learning thing on this site.

It's random. So anytime, they just show up like rares.

I JUST GOT ONE!!!!!!!! i can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats. I'm glad you got one. smile.gif

Congrats. I'm glad you got one. smile.gif

thank you, thank you!!!!!

i can go now in the kitchen, to make something for my kids!!! biggrin.gif

I just thought I'd point out that leetle trees are STILL dropping! I just saw one a few minutes ago. It must be a seasonal thing.

yes I saw few ago 2 or 3 times in cave AP as well. and I wonder when start spring time tree change? on march or april? I just curious about it. unsure.gifsmile.gif

Yes, they will change with the seasons.

yes I saw few ago 2 or 3 times in cave AP as well. and I wonder when start spring time tree change? on march or april? I just curious about it. unsure.gifsmile.gif

they will probably be on the same scheduled as the seasonal dragons... switch on the solstices and equinoxes

they will probably be on the same scheduled as the seasonal dragons... switch on the solstices and equinoxes

ah I see ok thanks. I never know for sure. thanks. smile.gif

I dont get those :/ They're knida pointless

For collecting. A lot of people are perfectionist/completist/OCD, whatever you want to call it smile.gif. And some people just like how they look.

I adore them, a ton~ <33

I actually managed to snag one about a month ago, I just wish so badly that we could name them. I know it's a tree, but if it's on my scroll, it deserves a name! laugh.gif

I saw two go by during the last drop (and reflex-clicked on both of them... when will I train myself not to do that?).