ArabianPrincess

Leetle Trees

Okay, from the 28th of December till today, everyone got one xd.png

not including me, still didn´t get one... sad.gif if the cave wasn´t that much blocked, then maybe... dry.gif

14 minutes solid F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 and ignoring all the rare eggs that passed before my eyes ... and it payed off *grins*

That leetle tree isn't amongst the eggs anymore .. it's sitting very happily on my scroll biggrin.gif

TD.x.

Whoa... they're still dropping? o.O *runs to cave* For how long, does anyone know?

I just saw a leetle tree. I didn't know they were still dropping. It wouldn't let me take it, and it stayed there for a few refreshes. I guess most people on the main cave page already had one.

Whoa... they're still dropping? o.O *runs to cave* For how long, does anyone know?

Probably forever. (I mean they DO have seasons now)

I just saw a leetle tree. I didn't know they were still dropping. It wouldn't let me take it, and it stayed there for a few refreshes. I guess most people on the main cave page already had one.

I saw it too!!!

I clicked it and the "sorry.." message appears. Congrats to that user!

I saw one yesterday and I was a little surprised to see it. I'm not sure I was surprised. Maybe I didn't think they were still dropping, but they are. It didn't stick around long, so I am assuming someone really wanted it.

I can't belive they're still dropping o__o

good luck to everyone who is still hunting!!

I hope spring will change which day on next sunday or monday to start that? huh.gifsmile.gif

Edited by Soundwave95

wow, how long are leetle trees going to be dropping? i just saw one a few minutes ago. O.o

Just caught a Leetle Tree earlier today! While searching for black stripes & the new March dragons. I can't believe the drop is still happening, but I am super excited smile.gif

wow, how long are leetle trees going to be dropping? i just saw one a few minutes ago. O.o

they were made year round now that their sprite changes with the seasonal (& a couple of holiday) variations.

They should be changing to Spring Tree tomorrow.

Can't wait to see what they're like. biggrin.gif

Yup, they're still dropping. Saw one not too long ago, too... But, of course, I was locked and so didn't manage to grab it >.<

I really hope I'll be able to grab one before they disappear again...

are they STILL dropping? dang i think its a few months after christmas

but i am glad they are out

Edited by thomasgold19

I was hoping they would change to the spring sprite but nothing yet. I really want to know what the Spring tree looks like

WB