98hime

School Stories

Even though I keep them all organized in my purse or bag, somehow I always manage to loose pens throughout the semester.

I'm not even sure how it happens. I take out one pen, use it, put it back with the other pens.

And then it's missing a couple days later.

I actually have some good hilarious crazy stories, but those are kind of "you had to be there" moments.

So I bore with pens.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

My favorite thing that happened today h ad to be the " SHE WANTS YOU " thing, but, I saw some kid giving himself a wedgie ( I hope (tongue.gif )

My school's freshmen retreat was last Friday, and the freshmen sleep over with the juniors and seniors as retreat leaders. Today on the school news they told us what happened: At our school (which is technically a convent) we have a story about a ghost called the "white nun." So, a senior dressed up as her and scared the freshmen, who ran around screaming. A neighbor heard girls screaming "white nun" and misheard "nun" for "gun" and called the police. Seven cars and a helicopter came to the school and saw girls running around scared.

It took me a long time to stop laughing this morning xd.png

THAT STORY IS EPIC

once, my teacher came in and hugged my lit teacher, and they have, lke, this WAR going on inbetween them, to see who can anoy each other more, I think out math teacher finally did it. He popped her personal bubble.

( No, there is no sublime messaging in that. really.)

I can beat that, our archery teacher told us that she'd always been telling people to pull away their fingers after they shoot the arrow, or the arrow will graze along their fingers and cause pain because it's fiberglass.

One kid apparently ignored her and ignored her and ignored her.... and then the FEATHERS got stuck in his fingers. She sent him to the on campus medical center, which sent him to a hospital, and SURGERY couldn't get them out. According to a friend of his the teacher was talking to a few years later, he STILL has the feathers in his fingers.

Since our school mascot is a duck, and the feathers are duck feathers... lol it is a memento of college...

So now she doesn't just say "pull your fingers away, you could get hurt" she says "it really happened, and now some kid is walking around with duck feathers in his fingers"

Epic Fail Detected! (Him..not you)

Nothing really weird has happened to me in school, but tomorrow is Safety Day, yay! We have all sorts of drills. Tornado drills where you have to hide in the corners of windowless rooms and fire drills where you have to go outside and also evacuations where we go to the football stadium. And then there's the reverse evacuation drill. Does anybody else have these? STUPIDEST DRILL EVER. THe instructions for the drill are literally like:

1. Stay in the building

2. Go on with class as if there is no drill is session.

I mean, come on, do we really have to practice doing nothing?

*update

The reverse evacuation was cancelled because it was raining. blink.gif

xd.png

Well, my class has about a half an hour of nothing after lunch every day. So, kids mainly just do homework, visit with teachers etc. So, today, two of my friends and I decided to pay a visit to my History teacher. All three of us had him last year, yet, I'm the only one who has him this year. So, all of us went to go see him, and then we just started blabbering on and on. It was really weird.

Oh, and also, we were discussing appropriate behavior today, and we made lists in advisories about what is correct behavior at a school of dignity. One of the boys advisories came up with, "Be sure to dance with a lady like she is your sister."

Edited by chuhulil

This's about the dress code.

I was at lunch, sometime at the end of last year. The thing I did in question wasn't even against the dress code, it never said anything about it being against.

I had my hair in my face. My princapal comes up and is like "Having your hair in your face in unacceptable, cut it or pin it up."

Then I was like "OMGWTFBBQ?" No, I was more like "Uh, okay... yeah okay..."

That rule wasn't in the dress code last year, is this year.

I STARTED A NEW RULE IN MY DRESS CODE. D:

*WHISTLES* Wierd stuffs going on... I bet I would nevar be able to beat those wierd things... o.O except my Taekwondo teacher liked to make fun of people... and some people took it seriously... And someone stuffed themselves into their locker today, lol xd.png

This's about the dress code.

I was at lunch, sometime at the end of last year. The thing I did in question wasn't even against the dress code, it never said anything about it being against.

I had my hair in my face. My princapal comes up and is like "Having your hair in your face in unacceptable, cut it or pin it up."

Then I was like "OMGWTFBBQ?" No, I was more like "Uh, okay... yeah okay..."

That rule wasn't in the dress code last year, is this year.

I STARTED A NEW RULE IN MY DRESS CODE. D:

I stuffed myself into my gym locker once because I didn't wanna change out for gym and my teacher said that if I could fit in it for five minutes I could skip gym class and get all my points cause if you can do THAT in a locker at my school you're A

a contortionist or B a cheerleader I'm no cheerleader training myself to be first one, but after five minutes I got out of the locker, with no help it was pretty funny and I won the bet xd.png we had a phyiscal test in PE class that day, that I KNOW I would have failed

Anyway OGFM if hair in face was against dress code at my highschool than half the girls that go there would be in trouble, considering I'm letting my bangs grow out so would I 0__0 they ikee my face

Yesterday in math class, there was a substitute teacher.

I was asked to help people as often as she was, and most amusingly, she was one of the ones who asked for help in solving a problem.

My Science teacher was trying to help us remember that Speed - distance/time. So, she said, "SDT. Speed = Time/Distance would be STD. STD's are bad. SDT's are good."

Hmm, weird school things... well, one of the maths teachers got struck by lightning recently...she's fine now.

Other things...can't really think of anything, apart from when my class was waiting outside a classroom (actually outside) and this fat squirrel jumped in a bin and started eating some sandwiches.

One of my friends goes to a different school, and they're all insane. She only goes there because of severe dyslexia, but most of the other people are a little bit, odd. Apparently they chose their seats based on a complex copying system. My friend is the main source of answers and once she decided to mess with the people by writing the wrong answer and then changing it without them realising. xd.png

There are more things that happen at her school, but I can't really remember any of them right now.

biggrin.gif weird thing happened today, a girl in my school decided to protest against eating meat, so, she decided to dress up as corn. She hid it in an overcoat, and then took it off and started to yell about vegan-ism. and was suspended. and sent to guidence. that all happened in math. Poor,poor, math teacher.

I am in school right now, lol. But just a little while ago I saw my friend throw a water bottle at this big kid. She blamed it on the kid next to her. xd.png So he threw it at the kid who she said did it and I laughed SOOO HARD!

Yesterday in math class, there was a substitute teacher.

I was asked to help people as often as she was, and most amusingly, she was one of the ones who asked for help in solving a problem.

Yeah, that is funny. I got to teach the precalculus class I'm taking today. It wasn't even a substitute, the teacher just doesn't know how to teach. Teaching it is the only thing that kept me awake, so I guess it's a good thing. edit: Of course I got detention for it. tongue.gif I told her she was wrong, and she asked if I wanted to teach the class and I did. xd.png Didn't see that one coming did she? The sad part of it is that some of my classmates told me I was a better teacher after the class let out.

Edited by spyro76

Last day of school last year last period...

I spent half of the period doing unpaid heavy labor the school forced us into. Might I mention I was wearing high heels and a dress? And yah, I'm the one that volunteered to carry the massive fish tank. lol All the guys appluaded me for that one X3

After the room was cleared out, we had ice cream cake. We also raced those wheeled office chairs around the room.

Might I mention the snakes were getting a little... well, let's just say they were enjoying the last day of school too. It was so weird to watch though O__O

Most awesome class ever.

My old French teacher (who was a very old woman) did a bunch of weird dances to help us remember stuff. We definitely remembered it.

Last day of school last year last period...

I spent half of the period doing unpaid heavy labor the school forced us into. Might I mention I was wearing high heels and a dress? And yah, I'm the one that volunteered to carry the massive fish tank. lol All the guys appluaded me for that one X3

After the room was cleared out, we had ice cream cake. We also raced those wheeled office chairs around the room.

Might I mention the snakes were getting a little... well, let's just say they were enjoying the last day of school too. It was so weird to watch though O__O

Most awesome class ever.

Ice cream cake and racing office chairs is DEFINITELY worth it.

French class this morning. One of my friends and I got into a glaring fight and then we were performing dialogues.

so my lit teacher si getting married, good for her, but still, she tends to be overdramatic sometimes and it SHOWS

not for the kiddies

so she was like, giving examples, this is her

" and she cried out."

\and he moaned

and she groaned

and he murmured

and she screamed with happiness..........

LEAVE YOUR DAMNED NIGHT LIFE AT HOME