Completely Different

Doctor Who

Anyone else enjoying the 50th anniversary special on BBC America right now? It's currently showing one of the old "strictly historical" episodes from Doctor 1, William Hartnell, called The Aztecs.

Anyone else enjoying the 50th anniversary special on BBC America right now? It's currently showing one of the old "strictly historical" episodes from Doctor 1, William Hartnell, called The Aztecs.

Yes. I'm watching that as well. It's nice seeing an "old" Doctor Who story. It's been a very long time since I've watched the first Doctor.

I don't get BBCA so I miss everything :<

I was happy to see the old Daleks. I never knew they could paralyze people in the past.

I like the look of the old Daleks. Before they became (in a friend's words) lego colored Daleks. But I will say that it was absolutely terrifying the first time I saw a Dalek float up a stair case. If I remember right, you could escape the "old" Daleks by running up/down stairs as they couldn't follow.

I love Doctor Who! I got hooked on it last year, and am still on 2011, Getting through there! Anyone else got scared the first time they saw weeping angels?

I love Doctor Who! I got hooked on it last year, and am still on 2011, Getting through there! Anyone else got scared the first time they saw weeping angels?

I watched my first Weeping Angel episode while alone in pitch black darkness, so I was a bit nervous. I kept shining my sonic screwdriver around to make sure there wasn't an Angel. xd.png But they don't scare me now.

I watched my first Weeping Angel episode while alone in pitch black darkness, so I was a bit nervous. I kept shining my sonic screwdriver around to make sure there wasn't an Angel. xd.png But they don't scare me now.

I watched my first at night, not as scary as pitch black darkness though lol. Right now, let's see...I'm on episode 11, Year 2011 haha.

I watched mine yesterday, in the middle of the day, with my friend. xd.png

Not terribly scary, under those conditions.

I was house sitting shortly after that episode came on, and the house has an angel statue in the garden. The dog and I walked the other direction after dark! xd.png

I just started watching this show. Watched all of season one yesterday while curled up on the couch in my jammies. I really like it! Gonna start on season two tonight. Hooray for netflix! biggrin.gif

Just began the show about a week ago. My friend and I started watching it together, wondering why everyone was so in love with the show.

I now know why everyone is so in love with this show.

I just

I love it

I don't even know what to say

The ninth doctor was fabulous (I find it odd that a lot of people don't seem to like him?) but I was so excited to get to season 2 because, well, David Tennant! <3 I'm on the third episode of S2, I believe. The one where they're in the school and we meet Sarah Jane.

This show has quite recently taken over my life xd.png

UPDATE: THIS SHOW RUINED MY LIFEE

i watched the doomsday episode and i cried for 28 minutes i counted

not just crying either but like full-on painful sobbing

then i wandered around the house for an hour muttering about how my life was over

my life is over

WHY

WHY DID I START THIS SHOW

;__;

Edited by glamoursea2

I love this show, but I sobbed for days after the 10th Doctor regenerated. I'm up to date, and I have to say that Clara is turning out to be one of my favourite companions. I can't wait for March 30

BBCAmerica is reshowing Doctor Who Revisited - The Fist Doctor and showing Doctor Who Revisited - The Second Doctor tonight. I'm looking forward to both.

I'm just sitting here smiling at those whose lives Doctor Who ruined. I derive joy from people suffering over my favorite shows. Wait until Amy. That was was painful too.

Favorite episode of mine is definitely Vincent and the Doctor. just asdkjdsglksd. I love love love Girl in the Fireplace as well and A Christmas Carol is definitely the best Christmas episode for me. Love it to bits.

50th ANNIVERSARY COMING SOON. Great time to be a Whovian.

Ah, the little cybermats are cute - actually I might be biased due to having a couple of them years ago as my mouse.

I tend to find my favourite Doctor Who is the one I last saw...which was The Girl who Waited with the quarantine waterfalls. sad.gif.

I want a cybermat...I also want to speak like an ice warrior

Just started a week or two ago... already fell for tennant.

My favorite companion was rose, she and ten were just so awesome

I don't wanna see Ten regenerate T_T

Just saying, the 11th doctor, Matt Smith, is my favorite. And personally, I love dales tongue.gif

I just started watching it. I'm on episode 3.

Counting down the days until the next episode. I can't wait!

I loved Ten. He was great because he juggled being happy and being very deep about the Time War. Eleven has a lot more problems because I see him trying to act all moody and I just laugh.