wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Inbreeding one of my Shallow Water's with her Dad.

Then having to kill the egg later. ):

Bred a tinsel egg once when I was scroll locked, so it auto-abandoned. That's the last time I made that mistake.

Most of the time I stare stupidly at my screen when I see CB Silvers/Blacks/Vines. It's like my mind doesn't register what I'm seeing in time to click. I need to work on my reflexes. blink.gif

Refreshed too many times so that the page completely messed up, making me a tad bit too slow to catch the CB ice. v_v Really want some CB ices too. :<

Wasn't really paying attention in the forest:

*Goes to forest* Nothing good..I'll go to the volcano...

Computer lagging. Gah. >.>

*Reads description of eggs* Brightly colored markings..Wait, am I in the forest!?

*checks* I am! Clicks furiously.

Well, actually I wasn't too stupid because I still got it. smile.gif Time to gift to my Thanksgiving giftee... smile.gif

Breed one of my Ridewing pairs and they produced their first tan that I wanted to use for a Lineage of mine just to notice i´m egg locked -.-

I can't even count the amount of Tinsels and other rares I missed in AP because of spacing out, staring blankly and refreshing mindlessly.

...or missing CB Silver, because I looked another way after refreshing the page.

...or mad-clicking everywhere around the desired egg...

Derp. in the last cavedrop, i missed a split, thunder, pink, and a paper. And the drop before that, i missed a silver ;-; Epic fail.

Edit: And a red.

Edited by leafyleaf

Me: Do you need a dragon to breed?

Someone else: Well Duh...

I had meant to say do you need a certain BSA to breed DX... turns out you don't XP (You can tell i'm a total n00b XP)

Edit: I said "On topic: I love Pillow Pets!~"

I meant to say I love pillow dragons X.X

Edited by meganstarduncan

I was hunting in the AP for hatchlings, since I was egg-locked. Then I saw a black egg. I reflex click it, and of course get the overburdened message. dry.gif I was thinking, Whatever, probably would have bad lineage. But then I checked to see, and it was CB!!! Gah, I'm so annoyed and frustrated...

I was hunting in the AP for hatchlings, since I was egg-locked. Then I saw a black egg. I reflex click it, and of course get the overburdened message. dry.gif I was thinking, Whatever, probably would have bad lineage. But then I checked to see, and it was CB!!! Gah, I'm so annoyed and frustrated...

I got it tongue.gif

During the halloween week, Im like..my silver wont give me an egg, and tried breeding it. It gave me a silver egg. Took an egg space till i could send it to a friend sad.gif

I missed 2 CB reds, 2 CB nebulas, 1 CB white, 1 LEETLE TREE ;-; (first one i've actually seen since last year), 1 CB BLACK, and 1 CB split the last cavedrop *headdesk*

I found this really gorgeous Bronze Tinsel on the AP a while back and I kept it for a few hours, then decided to abandon it. Now I regret it. It was so pretty...

Forgetting why I was planning on doing a naming project with no trading.

Now I've got three hatchies that have gendered or will gender incorrectly for their place in the name scheme because I traded for three others that would grow up before them...

Bah, waste my time. ><

Today I was breeding my ridgewings in the hope of gifting a tan ridgewing to a friend. My first ridgewing couple breeds, and lo and behold- a tan!

I didn't think I would get so lucky! I happily click back to my scroll to look at the beautiful little egg and don't see it sitting there.... I was scroll-locked. dry.gif

I felt so dumb. How could I forget I was scroll-locked?

Clicking an egg which I assumed to be a Stripe in the cave, then noticing I was in the wrong biome. I have done this sooo many times now, and I still haven't got any CB Stripes sad.gif

I didn't join when this site first came out. xd.png

Bred a Day and Night Glory for my friend and forgot I was scroll locked. >.<

Oh, and FORGOT TO USE FERTILITY ON MY GOLD.... '-_-

My single stairstep black doesn't breed with my gray, and yesterday I wasn't paying attention, guess what I just did... sad.gif

Ill need to pay more attention next week tongue.gif

Edited by Blue_Moon98

Oh, and FORGOT TO USE FERTILITY ON MY GOLD.... '-_-

I've used fertility on my Gold for months now, and still no Gold egg...

Missing multiple dinos, chickens, papers, and trios. I also missed a leetle tree (but caught another one a couple of weeks later).

And one I absolutely regret the most-NOT COLLECTING BLACKS WHILE THEY WERE SUPER-COMMON. I may not have been on Dragcave when the old pinks were out, but seriously, I didn't collect a SINGLE black egg while they were common. I only have 3 at the moment. D8

Breeding my first Gold tinsel with my ugly Dorckface white and producing a monster...

o....0