wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I missed a Cheese in the Desert! I really want to have one....

IT MELTED lol

Hmm I froze my only Yule Dragon so now I have to grab another one this X-Mas, if I can even manage that 0-0

Hunting for Reds in the cave, and got a CB ember :I

Probably going to trade it.

Camp the Desert at the top of the hours...I see SOO many reds in there as well as Nebulas.

Let's just say the Ember/Red/Magma/Harvest descriptions confuse me to death -____-

Just refreshed on a CB red I wanted..pooey..too late.

Edit: And did that..yet again. dry.gif

Edited by Dragonwing1234

Let's just say the Ember/Red/Magma/Harvest descriptions confuse me to death -____-

Same here. Luckily I want all of those dragons, so if I see a warm/hot description I can just click it without worrying about what I'm getting. tongue.gif

Edited by Saloiq

Same here. Luckily I want all of those dragons, so if I see a warm/hot description I can just click it without worrying about what I'm getting. tongue.gif

Whenever I'm Red-hunting, I always end up with a Harvest ;__;

I received a lovely 4th gen tinsel egg.... and it completely slipped my mind to influence the egg to properly continue the stairstep line. Ugh! ><;;; I cannot stop kicking myself over it.

Some time ago, I had free space so I went hunting for some uncommon eggs. I eventually got tired and started picking up common CB eggs until I got scroll locked. Then, just when I took the last one, I saw a chicken egg.

Ahwell, fate.

akwkelkrjekljiohgiohgkldsljfkldsjklfjlgkrg

Ninja clicked a Gold in the Forest, but refreshed at the exact same time *goes off to cry in corner muttering "But I only need ONE more"*

Edited by CDM

....Q.Q i HAD a CB BLack.... ~sniffles~

never get drunk and check on your dragons... that's how eggs get abandoned unintentionally sniff... sniff... WAAAAAAAAA ~runs away crying~

I didn't realize I lost an egg until I came on today and stared blankly at the scroll wondering why my black egg was gone Q.Q ~kicks self~

I simutaneously missed three CB Pinks this morning because I decided to move the cave along by taking a Grey.

Have missed 3 times a CB black today, 1 lettle, 2 dinos and 1 chicken. ._.

Oh CB Blacks....

One day... one day I'll have one ;_;

then I'll rub it in your faces and do a happy dance.

After playing on Squiby for about a month, I keep mousing over "Account," "Cave," "Dragons," and "Help" expecting dropdown menus to appear...and sitting there like an idiot for too long because nothing happens. xd.png

I was so happy my newly Deadlined Tinsel finally produced a Tinsel with it's Swallowtail Mate...

Until I realized the tombstones made the Tinsel a second generation and the Swallowtail was only a CB.

The whole point was to make a Tinsel with a Even-Gen lineage, not a staircase lineage! D:

Stupid things I have done...

- Refreshing the Cave page when there was a CB black egg.

- Getting egg locked with a CB red and 5 seconds later a CB gold egg appears sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

- Abandoning several CB adult dragons (blacks, reds, pinks and BBW) because I didn't like the adult sprite ><.

Saw a Stripe in the cave... refreshed a couple of times before it registered that I was in the Forest, not the desert, and that yes, it really WAS a CB Stripe. I've gotten far too used to repressing my reflex-click on that description, hunting in the desert lately. XD

Lost one my my stairstep tinsel lines because I forgot to influence the egg male and it ended up being female. I ended up releasing the tinsel to the wild. *headdesk*

I forgot today was a description day. :C

*epic facepalm of doom*

When i was new on the site, i saw this weird egg in a 'massive pile of eggs', i just ignored it and refreshed the page

later i knew that egg was a cheese egg, and i wasn't locked that time

;_;

Accidentally posted a claim instead of a trade link in the trade thread. >< Fffff...

accidentally abandoning a hatchling i meant to freeze >.< im sure whoever found that purple hatchling in the ap was very happy DX