wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

a gold egg died because the sickness alert doesn't show up when I put it in teleport to wait for offers...

Edited by numb3rs

Was breeding an egg for someone and I didn't notice I was scroll locked, and it booted their special egg to the AP.

Accidentally abandoned an egg instead of trying to hide it. I don't hide things very often and I thought you needed a password for that too laugh.gif .

Accidentally released a dragon instead of naming it. I thought you needed a password for naming too wacko.gif

Also I f5'd passed a CB silver in the cave T_T

Edited by Syaoransbear

Refreshed when there was a CB black. dry.gif It was still there, and I clicked, but of course I don't get it. >.> Just...one...MORE! mad.gif

"Faint green glow..."

OMFG -spazz click-

-mouse falls off desk-

-overburdened message-

" censorkip.gif ."

CONTINUING to hope that I'll catch a CB gold one day.

I've missed a CB silver AND gold both today. I give up. It'll never happen. Don't know why I keep bothering with this game.

Edited by Derranged

I refreshed when I clicked a CB black. mad.gif Grr...WHY!? JUST ONE MORE!!! OTL *Bonks head on desk a million times.*

Several times, I have looked at an egg in the cave, thought "hey, that looks like a rare egg! I think I'll check the description!" and checked the description on the wiki.

Of course, when I confirmed my suspicions that that was indeed a rare egg and came back and clicked on it, it was gone.

*facepalm*

Ohhhhhhhh yes...... *slaps herself in face* thats one I know well!

Forgot to influence my PB 6th even gen seasonal to be a male. OTL I had a PB 6th even gen daydream, who was female. They'd be perfect, but I forgot to influence. dry.gif

Refreshing when AFTER clicking an egg...

I hate refresh sometimes, either that or I hate myself for refreshing. T.T

Bred my favourite pair of dragons, black egg got auto-abandoned, it turned into a SITTING ALT BLACK!

Bred my favourite pair of dragons, black egg got auto-abandoned, it turned into a SITTING ALT BLACK!

Ouch sad.gif

Most of the Blacks eggs I've given away, have turned alt. The ones I keep? Normal rolleyes.gif

^ Not only that, but I don't know if that person is on the forums, so I can't ask him/her to give it back to me. It has sentimental value to me. :'(

I was frantically searching for a rare egg at the hourly drop. I had two tabs open to the desert and forest. When I refreshed them both, and looked at the forest, there was a CB SILVER in the middle slot. Of course..I was too late since I was busy refreshing in the desert. OTL *bonks head on desk a billion times* I can't believe I saw it! It's the first one I ever seen since the biome change. /dies sad.gif D:

*Slaps forehead.* Stupid me! I forgot about my neglected experience! Now I have another dead egg on my scroll. sleep.gif

Edit: And pressed the mouse button instead of the f5 button, getting me a spitfire. dry.gif

Edited by Dragonwing1234

Grrr. Checking the cave while being locked, just saw a CB Black go by in the forest and a few minutes later another one in the Jungle... I really should not look at the cave when I'm locked...

Gah! I keep refreshing faster than I'm clicking and ending up with Sunstones I don't want! I really need to remember to wait another nano second before hitting f5 again xd.png

Back in the time when renaming dragons was not possible yet... I wanted to name my stone dragon "Granit", which is the German spelling of "granite", and accidentally typed "Grasnit" instead... read the "Do you really wanna name your dragon like this?"-pop-up, saw the spelling mistake and klicked "OK" xd.png

Anyway, I've come to like that name and kept it for all my male stone dragons, so it was just a stupid thing in that moment.

Argh! I was going to have fun cave hunting today and I had a momentary brain failure and clicked on a random egg that I didn't want. Why, why did I click!? I also got a Flamingo instead of a BSA Pink on another click, so there go my two egg slots. Now I have to wait 5 hours dry.gif

Was watching Cops while checking abandoned, came back 2 in later to the screen and saw a tinsel sitting there mocking me -.-

I was in the desert and not much was happening, so to relieve myself of boredom, I began pondering why brightly is spelt the way it is, while still refreshing. Let's just say I don't really care how brightly is spelt anymore, I just want the 2 CB Reds and the CB Pink I missed.

I was in the desert and not much was happening, so to relieve myself of boredom, I began pondering why brightly is spelt the way it is, while still refreshing. Let's just say I don't really care how brightly is spelt anymore, I just want the 2 CB Reds and the CB Pink I missed.

I know what you mean. Now the AP is full it so nobody can even get to the brightly marked blockers.