wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

When I was very new to DC, I had only been a member for a few days, I was searching the cave for some eggs, and saw an egg with the description, "This egg is very sickly looking, like it's deceased." Of course, I was unattracted by the description, and took a super common egg instead. -__- I can never forgive myself for that! mad.gif

You sure? Last time I checked CB Neglecteds didn't drop in the cave. Probably a cheese instead.

You sure? Last time I checked CB Neglecteds didn't drop in the cave. Probably a cheese instead.

They probably meant the AP. Some people call it the Abandoned Cave or I could be wrong, lol.

I refreshed AGAIN over a CB Metallic! What's wrong with me? Usually I can grab things, not easily, but normally pretty quick. Gahhhhh.

Oh.. oops DX It was probably a cheese or something, than.

Do de do de doo... Alpine... hair stands on end, strange markings, strange markings... Coast... WAIT! Hair stands on end??? OMG, squee! CB Thunder! *spazy clicking* YAY!!! Dang! Stupid Electric. Moral- Never spazy click a Rare. Ever.

Aaaaaaaaaargh!!! Just missed TWO count them, TWO, CB Golds in the Forest. They showed up within seconds of each other. What was I doing? Quickly looked at one of my dogs, looked back and OH CRAP click, click, click...miss. Oh well, there won't be another one for a bit might as well take a drink...lazily refreshing..."reflective.." CRAP, (spilled my drink almost throwing the glass back on the table,) click, click, click....of course missed it rolleyes.gif Damn my catching skills lately!

Snargle fargle qrueiohsagkasjfklasehgkjsdnhgkjjasnmgvklmnadfgkjnhdskf.....

Edited by CDM

Had a Black Egg up for trade and was offered a third generation staircase Gold. But, I totally ignored it and the person canceled the trade a couple hours later. D:

But, I did manage to get a 6th Generation Staircase Gold Tinsel, so it's not too bad. :3

I assumed everyone could read and so accepted the first offer I got on my CB stripe egg, thinking I would be getting two CB spitfires out of it for a project I'm working on. The egg I got, though, was not CB and I was forced to abandon it, meaning I got one measly spitfire for my CB stripe.

Dunno what to do now. Either check every single dragon I'm offered in a trade, which is tedious and time-consuming, or just accept offers and blacklist people who don't offer me what I'm looking for.

I am physically incapable of getting enough sleep to put up with this sort of thing. mad.gif

Edited by Derranged

I had a huge derp at the last hour drop. I was clicking between the forest and desert and I guess I forgot which one I was on because I saw "This egg has brightly coloured markings on it" and went absolutely crazy click-spamming it.

Now I have a spitfire. Woops. xd.png

(Derranged, would you like it when the cooldown is up?)

Ohhhh... just bred two pygmies because I owed their egg to someone, and thought, "Oh, I'm in the clear, only 10 spaces filled!" -- only to remember there's still an EGG limit. Egg-locked. GAH! I lost their first beautiful baby!

Saw an egg description in the Desert that I didn't recognize and DIDN'T click in right away. After looking it up I found that it had been a CB Silver...

Picked up a pair of Valentine eggs, one of which was low-gen (squee!). Then got them mixed up and froze the low-gen hatchie by mistake.

(d'oh.)

Found a Massive pile of eggs, saw a Pink egg, clicked it, it was taken, went back, looked for another egg, found another Pink egg, accidentally clicked a Daydream egg, lost the chance to get a Pink egg

Edited by iceclaw935

Just did something.

Decide to breed striped dragon with my frilled dragon for a guaranteed egg.

Forget that I'm scroll locked on eggs.

Loose green striped egg to the AP dry.gif

I incubated a Sunrise egg to ER it, and then put it into a bunch of hatcheries and ER sites. Then I went off to study physics for an hour and a half.

When I came back, I got this.

I constantly do this.

Refreshing after clicking on an egg. You instantly loose the egg. mad.gif

I am so sick of that happening...

Saw an egg in the cave that said "This egg has strange markings on it" and thought it was a striped dry.gif Now I'm locked for 5 hours.

Well, I was in the AP once, and I caught a neglected. But I didn't really like its decription, so I abandoned it right back.

now I'm kicking myself.

I'm a newbie so I haven't done anything that stupid except for getting a REALLY common egg and not abandoning it because I felt bad. biggrin.gif

Edited by MewMew10

I've almost abandoned eggs that I want to keep on a reflex that hung over from my AP-catching habit. >___> Luckily I haven't actually done that yet, but I was so close to abandoning a red hatchling earlier this week that I scared myself.

Saw an egg in the cave that said "This egg has strange markings on it" and thought it was a striped <_< Now I'm locked for 5 hours.

Oh god, the number of times I got locked with those eggs when I first started on the site... I just never learned. :P

>.>

<.<

It seemed like a good idea at the time.

I was secretly hoping for a Pillow, but no. They gave me a Black. Whenever I want a Black, I get anything but a Black. And when all I want is a stupid Pillow, I get a black. Well, fudge. What am I going to do? *glares at Black egg* I don't want to trade you- what if you alt?- but I don't particularly want to keep you either...

>.>

<.<

I'm mad at myself.

I was on the AP and my Internet connection was pretty fast, so I was refreshing while holding my cursor over the first egg slot. Then, a Black egg appeared two slows below where I was looking. I probably refreshed about five times until I noticed that it was there. Of course, by the time I went to click it, it was gone. I was rather amazed that he managed to stay there for such a long time. I'm not surprised that I didn't see him at first because I have poor vision and my eyes are sort of pinpoint, so the main attention was on the first slot. Oh well, better luck next time x3

Hunting for Reds in the cave, and got a CB ember :I

Probably going to trade it.