wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

grabbed a silver lunar thinking its the last day and ended up realizing there was a chicken egg next to it and I'm already scroll locked .... sad

4 chicken eggs missed and I own 0/0 so far

Also, camping around different biomes and refreshing constantly is tiring >.> I'm gonna miss all those rares anyway Q_Q

Edited by cosmos393

Yikes, Amazon! O.o I am sorry to hear about it! >.< Meanwhile, I caught a caveborn egg from the AP yesterday and it had a perfectly nice code that had a personal meaning to me. As with such particular kinds of codes, I attempted a vampire bite on it. It failed. So there goes my kill slot reserves for Halloween and the egg with a really great code. I believe that this is my first failed vampire bite attempt. I had been so daring since I have never failed at it before. sleep.gif

That sucks, too! Sometimes I try to make NDs from eggs with nice codes - they always die on me. sad.gif

More bad luck: http://dragcave.net/lineage/mBqkk You couldn't have bred a flipping Mageia as a mate for her? After I traded for you specially? (And was planning to kill you come the 31st...?) :/

More bad luck: http://dragcave.net/lineage/mBqkk You couldn't have bred a flipping Mageia as a mate for her? After I traded for you specially? (And was planning to kill you come the 31st...?) :/

Just curious: I suspect "you" is the Mageia in this case? And it should become a Zombie?

Just curious: I suspect "you" is the Mageia in this case? And it should become a Zombie?

Yeah - I was hoping to turn the CB Mageia into a Zombie come Halloween. rolleyes.gif Luckily, I do have a back up, I just need him to come off breeding CD in ~3 days (and if he'd bred an egg last week, I wouldn't have felt it necessary to try and find an alternative!)

Few hours ago I killed several Cheese dragons. I want to have at least one zombie sprite on my scroll (ideally - all adult types, but...), as I don't want to kill ordinary dragons at all, I have convinced myself that it isn't a murder if I'll try it on Cheese or/and Paper.

So I used "kill" action, and then this message...

"Watching the life slowly leave its eyes

as it stares at you,

wondering why you betrayed it..."

I've just felt so badly. And I mean come on! they are just pixels, so why this message makes me feel as if I've betrayed dragon's trust? Dragons from game. Awesome and one of favorites ever, but still a game.

So yeah, now I feel bad for killing pixel dragon that was made of cheese. Ridiculous, but still.

It was much more easier with NDs =(

And at the moment I thought - why not try on another dragon type? I've already betrayed two of them, so what's the point. Agggrh... Stupid me sad.gif

user posted image

I think i missed two silvers and a gold when i was new

I bred the wrong dragons together and got mad and immediately killed the egg without realizing that I've wasted a kill charge for Halloween....................... I just can't believe this. Making Zombies is the highlight of my DC year but this year it looks like I won't make anything........ I can't believe myself....

I smashed an alt Dorsal egg because I hate the breed. After that checked the wiki and realised that I could have traded it for another rare.

Forget about neglected experiments entirely. This happens on a weekly basis...

I bred the wrong dragons together and got mad and immediately killed the egg without realizing that I've wasted a kill charge for Halloween....................... I just can't believe this. Making Zombies is the highlight of my DC year but this year it looks like I won't make anything........ I can't believe myself....

Just an fyi, if you don't know, Zombies can be made the rest of the year now. Some people think they're gonna be easier to make on Halloween is all.

Thinking people might like my bred Halloween eggs; instead, I see them up for trade. Guess my breeding days are done.

Not selecting a halloween egg from a 2014 x ember pair, then breeding my 2015 and losing both eggs ;^;

Thinking people might like my bred Halloween eggs; instead, I see them up for trade. Guess my breeding days are done.

If they're up for trade, they're probably pretty nice! And I bet the people who picked them up know they're nice, but need something else?

Please don't feel discouraged! Great lineage in the AP are always wonderful, no matter how many hands they've passed through!

toyofubl is absolutely right! For example, I've caught 3 lovely Shadow Walker that are not what I need, but they're nice enough that I think they might get me what I need!

It's the nice eggs that are put up for trade, if they don't happen to be what you need/want! smile.gif

Killed a gold dragon that I got from the cave... because I was a complete noob at the time.(Still am, by most standards.) I clicked it in the cave because I knew how rare it was, kind of without thinking. At the time I thought I couldn't raise it, because I was already raising two dragons and I didn't know what a dragon clicksite was so I had to rely on forum signatures. I could have abandoned it... but nope. I was an idiot and KILLED THE EGG. After I realized what I'd just done, and I probably wouldn't get another one for a long while, I kind of sulked and got really upset about how much of an idiot i'd been and what I could have done otherwise.

Edited by 2scoopsrice

I just realized that it's HALLOWEEN where revivals are more likely to be successful, not the halloween event. And guess who wasted all but one kill slot (DEFINITELY reserving that one for halloween night)

Kill toady, because if the dragon is dodgin the blade you cannot stab that dragon for 24 hours after the dodge.

Unsuccessful killing attempts should not count towards your kill actions left.

I should not have arranged so many trades on so tight a schedule. This is the first year my scroll been this organized, so I thought, "Let's get all the mates straightened out and bred!" I know some people are very pro at it but it's more stress than I can handle, and is not worth the fun I'll have breeding them later. I'm not quitting or anything silly, just not making so many commitments to other players that I beat myself up over it.

I just got an offer for a trade, and I bred my last male copper so I could give the person the egg they wanted... I forgot that I was egglocked, and lost all 4 eggs, the trading opportunity, and one of my CB caligene dragons' breedings for the year. Rest in peace me ;_;

Edited by lolahighwind

I traded for a 2nd gen Halloween hatchling not on my wishlist and also have 1 zombie fodder hatchling that will only die tomorrow... probably doesn´t sound that stupid, but I had a tight breeding list and now I can´t breed the last 2 eggs that I need for myself ;_; I didn´t even have the time to go AP hunting this year, even though there are so many low time eggs there *sigh*

Meh, killed 2g pb Silver to try revive as a zombie.

Anyway, it is a zombie..

But yeh, pb silver.