wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

Early this month, I was still missing 1 CB Astrapi Xenowyrm for scroll completion. I had a CB Pyro Xenowyrm egg in a trade, looking to swap it with a CB Astrapi Xenowyrm. I got an offer and I accepted it right away. It was only a few hours later when I realized that the Astrapi Xenowyrm wasn't caveborn. sad.gif I put the Astrapi in the Departure Board but it was so messy that no one wanted it. So I tossed it in the AP. And from then on, I check my trade offers more carefully. sleep.gif

Picked up a CB Paper and Pyro Xeno

Hoping someone would be able to trade me maybe 3-4 CB commons in exchange, from a list.

Nope, ain't gonna happen. You want your rare egg for my commons? Lolno.

So I guess I have some more CB rares I don't really need..

I've lost lost 4x Golds, 2x Silvers, 1x Bronze, 1x Cheese, 1x Chrono Xenowyrm, 1x Ice. All of these were CB(EXCEPT several of the golds, and 1 silver) How did I lose them, you ask? Well! I have a problem GOOGLING the dragons descriptions instead of just clicking.

I've probably missed a lot more in AP because I don't know what all the eggs look like yet. tongue.gif

I bred two of my Silver Tinsels in attempt to make an arrowhead Silver Tinsel, without applying fertility just because I was too lazy. The dragons didn't produce an egg. Now, I must wait 7 days before I can breed the breeding pair again. dry.gif

//Edit: Argh. I did not learn my lesson. I attempted to breed a purebred red dragon without fertility and the dragons didn't produce an egg again. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Natevaelle

sad.gif

saved spaces for June release ... let so many good ones go by xd.png ..What happened ??

the blue link thing I tried to do was not the success I hoped for to ease access to Which Egg is Which

sorry telletillawpg

at least i can steal well ... rolleyes.gif

Back then, I would freeze one of my two CB Holiday Dragons because I wanted to collect all the sprites on my scroll. There is no limit for non-CB Holiday Dragons now but I cannot undo the all the freezing I did. sleep.gif

Back then, I would freeze one of my two CB Holiday Dragons because I wanted to collect all the sprites on my scroll. There is no limit for non-CB Holiday Dragons now but I cannot undo the all the freezing I did. sleep.gif

I did the same thing with one of my sweetlings sad.gif

I also only picked up only one pumpkin when they came out for some reason?

Lol THIS. Not the exact same situation but many times I look back on my scroll and just wonder what was I really thinking?! blink.gif For eg. In one Halloween release I caught 6 eggs but for some mysterious reason didn't influence them and ended up with 5 male, 1 female. I am glad at least one of them random lottoed into female.

So, my first holiday here on DC was valentine's and I was too busy collecting dragons of past years from the AP instead of getting more Mutamores, since they're CB and all. I only got one.

I am looking at my collection of past Halloween and Christmas dragons and can't believe. What was I thinking in 2014? I remember I spent hours in the AP looking for pretty lineages, and somehow everyting is messy or completely useless... Being a noob is hard tongue.gif

I Corporealize one of my Celestials today. Unfortunately, I forgot I bred all my Candleabras 2 days ago. So he has to wait a little bit...they stay Corporeal for 1 week, right?

I Corporealize one of my Celestials today. Unfortunately, I forgot I bred all my Candleabras 2 days ago. So he has to wait a little bit...they stay Corporeal for 1 week, right?

I think so yeah

I froze the other CB up until Heartstealing Dragon. I would have done the same for Caligenes but I was not around so I didn't get any Caligene Dragons. It seemed that I only came into my senses when I got the Aegis Dragons.

Not the exact same situation but many times I look back on my scroll and just wonder what was I really thinking?! blink.gif

I have the same sentiments. laugh.gif Specifically, I wondered why I bred misgendered prizes, resulting in messy lineages. (Really. What was I thinking?!) I have nothing against those who make messy lineages but I don't want to make them myself.

Edited by Natevaelle

Opened several tabs with Arsanis to breed for the AP. Noticed one was a 2nd gen from Silver Lunar, so I decided to wait until tomorrow to breed her to her perfect checker mate.

Looked at CB Arsani and thought "why not try a new combination". Bred Arsani to CB Black. Looked at resulting lineage and found I had bred the 2nd gen above to the CB Black. sad.gif

Abandoned stupid egg thinking "at least it can be someone's alt lottery ticket".

Went to breed CB Arsani to a CB Black for real this time. Looked at resulting lineage. I had bred another 2nd gen to a CB Black instead of her perfect mate. dry.gif

I had a 2g miscolored Gemshard I was trying to trade for any messy one of a different color, but no takers (no surprise). At four hours to hatching I decided I'd drop it at the Departures thread, but I was too busy watching Sailor Moon to get around to it, and it grew up. SORRY, EVERYONE.

Accepted an ungendered hatchling in a trade without proof of influence. Of course it gendered wrong sad.gif

I am exactly the same situation + I would miss out on holidays due random inactivity.

sad.gif

ah bugger huh.gif so much for quitting smoking today !!! ninja.gif

was woolgathering trying block sound of construction and barking dog ... grrrr

the "one of eggs is sick" notice appeared ... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh !!!!

abandoned a nearly ready to hatch CB MAGMA instead of hiding it !! xd.png

NOW I am very awake, quite displeased and still plagued by noise !!! wacko.gif

Why do I keep picking up dinos?! I have two now I don't even want one!

I accidently released instead of influencing. This is my first true mistake in all my years of playing, so I'm pretty bummed out right now. sad.gif

Edited by RukatheBlackfish

Picked up not one, but TWO BBWs accidentally. They're abandoned now, but boy do I need to get my egg-descriptions in order.

... but boy do I need to get my egg-descriptions in order.

I just read that as "egg prescriptions" ... I should get my brain in order! xd.png

Reflex clicked a Thalassa and a Cheese in the Biomes. I don't need either one, but may keep the Thalassa. I guess that's why we have a Departures Thread and an abandoning feature. xd.png