wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I am so glad there is a confirmation page for actions. I have lost count of how many times I've clicked abandon instead of Name in my sleep deprived state when I check scroll before going to bed. Imagine how many precious dragons I'd have lost by now. blink.gif

Abandoned something to breed something. The dragons I was going to breed were on cool down still. Stupid, stupid me!

Some days ago I was sad about a Holiday dragon refusing what I thought would be the closest match to a perfect mate I could ever get.

This morning I woke up thinking "wait... didn't I recently get a perfect mate for that dragon?"

... Yes. Yes, I did. I had even test-bred them already and they liked each other, but apparently I forgot to add them to my breeding list.

(Good thing it didn't work with the "unperfect" mate - I might have kept breeding those two instead of the perfect pair! blink.gif )

I keep picking stuff up and abandoning it soon after. I need to stop that crap.

I've been doing that too.

---

Got a gold auto abandoned because I forgot that I picked up a duotone from the AP.... dry.gif

Picking up a ER egg hoping it would hatch fairly quickly. Four hatcheries and 2 hours later, it's still an egg! xd.png

This is happening again. I love yet hate hunting in the AP. rolleyes.gif

Phew~ I almost did a stupid thing. Nearly abandoned a nice Shimmer instead of fogging it. Thankfully I realized my mistake before it was too late.

I was naming a dragon using my naming scheme and was annoyed that the name I wanted was taken, so I looked up who owned the name and it was me. Opps.

wink.gif

have done the same thing !! biggrin.giftongue.gif

Influenced this female out of habit as I usually only make checkers https://dragcave.net/lineage/63Q7L where as I had specially bred this egg as a mate to a 2g female xenowyrm. I looked at it was like wtf why it's female only to remember, but of course, because I influenced it so. :/ There goes my egg space to waste.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Do you guys ever get some good luck, like catch some rares and you're pretty happy - but then you see a trade asking for your rares and they've got something even better? And you tell yourself not to get hyped about getting the trade cause you might not. But you do get hyped. And then you don't get the trade. And then you can't feel happy about your good luck in catching because you're disappointed you didn't get the trade.

This happens to me every time I catch rares.

Hunting while locked.

"You are already overburdened and decide not to stress yourself by taking this egg."

Sorry, CB Silver, you're not coming home with me today. rolleyes.gifsleep.gif

^ Probably the Encyclopedia page. It doesn't say which image is which gender, so if the order is not always the same, it may be confusing.

smile.gif

the Encyclopedia page is always male ... so there is no confusion

this is what is meant by scroll link

when you press on your egg/ hatchling/mature dragon >>> it takes you to .... the Viewing page

if you press Geode Dragon >>> female is first

Male

Breed:

Geode Dragon

Father:

Mother:

View Lineage...

My weekly breeding of XFile. I meant to breed with a skywing and hit daydream instead. Never DC before coffee. laugh.gif

I stunned low time left hatchling.

And found only one unique view after stun vanished made her grow.

I stunned low time left hatchling.

And found only one unique view after stun vanished made her grow.

Supposedly, growing is a formula of time passed (aka age) and clicks/unique views/views. So basically, your stun gave your hatchling more time to digest what stats she already had - she may not have instantly grown up after 1 UV without that extra time.

Mixed up the "bright" eggs and got a Morpho instead of an Aria ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

mad.gif

guess I am stupid in thinking the dragons as selected will retain the same appearance ...the reason they were chosen in the first place

if changes did not impact mine ... fair enough

but all are affected .... and that is not acceptable

I bred my "good" dragons first. Why is this stupid? Well, I'm locked with a "good" egg now. I wanted to try a few pairs without autoabandoning them so I could peek at their code. Now I have to wait until something grows up before I can breed more.

Just auto-abandoned an egg I needed. What's worse is if I had checked the siblings of another egg, I could have ditched that one and had space.

Edit: and I forgot something I needed to breed during silver Lunar phase. Again.

Edited by Gryphonic

AP hunting with one egg slot, clicked on a nebula and a xenowyrm egg in quick succession, and got the locked message on the xeno. Abandoned the nebbie, went back AP hunting, did the same thing with different uncommon and different xeno sleep.gif

Bred an egg that got auto-abandoned because I was too stupid to check if I had any egg slots left first. dry.gif

Grabbed a messy Silver from the AP for freezing - I wanted a male hatchie - and then forgot to do so before it grew up. It had a cool code, too. dry.gif

I'm really tempted to kill one of my GoNs because I bred it to a bunch of dragons when I like my GoNs to have only one mate.

Preemptively posting here because if I kill it I bet I won't summon another one for a year or something.

I'm really tempted to kill one of my GoNs because I bred it to a bunch of dragons when I like my GoNs to have only one mate.

Preemptively posting here because if I kill it I bet I won't summon another one for a year or something.

im pretty sure that if you kill it it'll still count to your scroll limit of 3 gons