wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I missed a leetle tree today! sad.gif so annoyed at myself!

Where do you get a leetle tree? I think I already have one already so I can't get another(?) but I've never seen one.

Bred a perfect bronze prize dragon, but it was automatically abandoned because I already had 21 total dragons -.-

Where do you get a leetle tree? I think I already have one already so I can't get another(?) but I've never seen one.

Trees grow in the Forest, surprisingly. smile.gif

(And yes, it's 1 per scroll)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Trees grow in the Forest, surprisingly. smile.gif

(And yes, it's 1 per scroll)

Thank you smile.gif

That's great to know. It seems like it is one of the more rare thing to find...so I'm glad I don't need to go on a hunting spree for one.

Letting my unnamed, unsorted dragons grow until they nearly filled the first page of my scroll.

Spent a few hours over the past day cutting them down. Now there's only Cassares and Storms, the most populous unnamed dragons, left to tackle. And I'm still breeding!

Freezing alt-black babies from the Dorkface line.

If that isn't stupid, I dunno what is... blink.gif

Been calling Green Nebulas female in my trades for, like, a week; sure took me a while to notice! xd.pnglaugh.gif

I'm often too lazy to manually abandon so I prefer to breed things for AP like PBs, tinsels etc when I am egg-locked to save some effort. But because of this habit, I have lost many awesome Codes including proper word codes. I only remember I shouldn't have auto-abandoned AFTER I accidentally abandon an awesome code. rolleyes.gif

Impulse-clicked a Gaia instead of checking if the Frill next to it had a Z code. Which it did. Which was what I was looking for at the time, with only one egg slot of course.

(Of course the Gaia is nice, too - I'm just annoyed that it had to appear right next to the thing I actually wanted and make me stupidly click it without thinking.)

mad.gif

the desert is overrun with tarantulas ..

never thought I would get tired of too many chances to get new eggs ... seriously ninja.gif

The May release was the day before I went on vacation. I forgot to put them in a click site amidst everything else I had going on that day. Arrive home today, almost 3 weeks later, and all my shiny caveborn eggies are dead. sad.gif

Edited by Dawnwing

Influenced an egg to be female thinking it was CB, remembered too late that I had bred that egg myself. And I only have two female pinks.

D;

Bred some eggs to get hybrids, only to have them auto-abandoned because I completely forgot about my maxed-out egg count.

sad.gif

four (4) dragons with the SAME description !!!! SERIOUSLY !!! mad.gif

hunting is getting HARD ... feel stupid as been so long since seen other than new ones ..

nearly forgot the descriptions of the ones wanted/needed until after they are taken mad.gif

Forgot to unfog a neglected experiment. Wasted a week. :/

Edited by SkyWolf25

Came back to 3 dead eggs because I'd forgot that my exps weren't all tomorrow.

..Oops?

I ought to make my signature "World's Most Forgetful Experimenter."

Breeding Morphs x Night glory drakes for a personal project. I was very pleased when one pair gave me (what I assumed was) a night glory egg on the first attempt.

I've just come home to find they've hatched, and that's when I've remembered that bred eggs are still governed by the 12 hour cycle, not the parent. My little expectant night glory is in fact a day glory. Whoops.

Sent a PM to the wrong person, & then finding the intended recipient has a full inbox. Only my brand of stupid ccould pull that kind of mistake.

darnit I forgot to remove the name for my deadline!!!! i hope the names still disappear. because otherwise im gonna have to do all of that garbage AGAIN!!!

That one made me laugh (although I do feel sorry!) becuase I just remembered how I made similar mistake. rolleyes.gif

I was cave-jumping for a rare. I saw the description "This egg is almost too hot to touch."

OR SO I THOUGHT.

Apparently, it said "This egg is really hot." Not a magma dragon, an ember dragon.

(This was not recently, it was about a month ago I think.)

Watched and watched as all the rares appeared in the AP. Me? I'm locked with silvers. So dream after dream pops up.. And is quickly taken. Galaxies, xenos, even Dinos. And all I can do is watch.