wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

im pretty sure that if you kill it it'll still count to your scroll limit of 3 gons

The wiki is kind of confusing on it, that and it's been wrong before. I'll ask if I actually do it.

Pretty sure, that it will count towards your only 3 GoNs on your scroll limit, so that will be a stupid action.

I'm really tempted to kill one of my GoNs because I bred it to a bunch of dragons when I like my GoNs to have only one mate.

Preemptively posting here because if I kill it I bet I won't summon another one for a year or something.

Killing it would tie it to your scroll forever, and as such count against your limit even after death. Releasing might work better for your purpose.

I thought with the slow hatcheries it would be safe to ER an incubated Tinsel.

(In case you were wondering: it is not. rolleyes.gif I hope the egg will recover...)

I went to breed an egg .... thought i had the right two ... the pay weren't and were brother and sister.

I thought with the slow hatcheries it would be safe to ER an incubated Tinsel.

(In case you were wondering: it is not. rolleyes.gif I hope the egg will recover...)

The same thing happened to me. I put a tinsel in and it literally had less then 100 views and got sick

Weekly breeding of my dragon. I meant to breed with a gemshard but click the wrong mate instead;

Not realising the Storm-Riders have to bred xd.png I kept stalking the Coast wondering if they are that rare because I'd never see one.

Well, for one I killed my first 4 eggs because I didn't know about fansites. Then I accidentally killed a thunder dragon with earthquake because I didn't know about dragon rarities.

1. Mentioned in the congrats thread before :

killed 5 eggs including a rare when I used earthquake for the first time.

2. quitting dragcave for a while because of this mistake, missing xenowyrm release

3. killing a candelabra egg, forgetting I could abandon eggs.

The worst thing I've ever done was freezing a hatchie "by mistake". I was going to hide it but I, and I wish to know why unsure.gif clicked the freeze option sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Not a bad stupid thing, more of a "D'oh!" moment - it took me well over a day to realise that I actually bred the mother of this Mageia I found in the AP - and thus, it's my fault that his grandfather is still unnamed! rolleyes.gif

I accidentally bit the only GoN egg my scroll has produced in like a year of summoning T_T

Result: 0/3 GoN dragons on my scroll so far

I accidentally bit the only GoN egg my scroll has produced in like a year of summoning T_T

Result: 0/3 GoN dragons on my scroll so far

Horribly!

Try to abandon that egg be if it is dead, that is bad news. What does your breed limit pages say? If there is a 1/3 you should abandon the GoN Vampire and then it hopefully goes back to 0/3 for you.

I don't think that's necessary - Vampire bite either kills the egg (which would then stop counting after 2 weeks) or turns it into its own breed (which would make it stop counting as a GoN instantly). Killing an adult GoN would have been a problem, as these stay in the database as GoN, sadly.

Horribly!

Try to abandon that egg be if it is dead, that is bad news. What does your breed limit pages say? If there is a 1/3 you should abandon the GoN Vampire and then it hopefully goes back to 0/3 for you.

Oh it turned it into a vampire, which I then gifted to somebody. My gon counter is at 0 so I didn't "lose" a gon spot permanently, thankfully.

Accidentally dropped an AP Deep Sea coded "jypt*" back to the AP while AP hunting, and now I cannot pick it up anymore ... and it sits there and taunts me ... (I wanted to keep it for the code)

edit: finally someone picked it up ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

My worst mistake would be having my dragon scroll name and my forum scroll name be two seperate screen names.

Arrgh, think I just missed two CB Silvers due to not recognizing the description. I just stared at it. >_>

Ran an ND experiment yesterday. Egg turned at the last second and hadn't been incubated, so I tried to force it. Of course, the egg dies and now I'm down 1 kill slot for Halloween. I am a muppet. rolleyes.gif

Yikes, Amazon! O.o I am sorry to hear about it! >.< Meanwhile, I caught a caveborn egg from the AP yesterday and it had a perfectly nice code that had a personal meaning to me. As with such particular kinds of codes, I attempted a vampire bite on it. It failed. So there goes my kill slot reserves for Halloween and the egg with a really great code. I believe that this is my first failed vampire bite attempt. I had been so daring since I have never failed at it before. sleep.gif