wildwindflower

Stupid things you've done on dc

I was hunting in the cave in the hourly drop, and I spotted a gold egg biggrin.gif Clicked frantically and started chair dancing, because the biome said 0 users... of course I didn't get it sad.gif

I was hunting in the cave in the hourly drop, and I spotted a gold egg biggrin.gif Clicked frantically and started chair dancing, because the biome said 0 users... of course I didn't get it  sad.gif

You've beat me, yesterday I've missed a Silver with 1 user in that biome + me. I'm still laughing at it. d:

Edited by Light Concorde

I bred my ridgewing dragons while I'll was egglocked. I thought that my first egg would just be a regular purple egg. I was wrong.

Just this second... abandoned a gendered cavern lurker hatchling when I meant to freeze and name it... 2nd gen and everything...

I think I'm about to cry.

Edited by morgianlefaye

Totally forgot about the incredible lag in fan sites, all 12 eggs for experiment died with only 3 of them having cracks. dry.gif

Out of sheer stubbornness, I decided to breed my only male CB Silver, thinking "Never mind Halloween, you've got six new CBs by now, no need for a seventh." Looks like I've forgotten that Cavern Lurker egg wedged into unseen corners of my scroll. dry.gif Well, at least my beautiful, auto-abandoned Silver egg is going to make somebody very happy. Sigh.

I was so so excited to be able to finally breed this egg that I forgot that I was totally locked...hopefully whoever has it now is just as proud of it as I am!

Didn't get a Pumpkin from Crimson Flare.

Strange, last year swaps were easy. This year, it's like there's almost no trading going on at all.

I just misbred my golden Tinsel. -facedesk-

I was supposed to breed my CB Golden Wyvern to my Golden Shimmerscale but I bred it to the Tinsel in stead. I really shouldn't zone out on DC..

censorkip.gif WHY!????

So I get all the new Halloween dragon eggs and I'm all happy...

But I forgot I didn't put them in a click website, and didn't check DC because I was busy with school....

And now they're...all dead x'(

OTL

I'm dying right now.

Quitting for a while and missing like 9000 releases on here. It's going to take me a while to catch up, regrettably.

Quitting for a while and missing like 9000 releases on here. It's going to take me a while to catch up, regrettably.

Ditto here.

Does things that happened with your dragons count? Because I have the first male Shimmerscale in here....

And yes, I already checked...

Yep, definitely counts. I forgot to influence my second shimmer and regrettably gendered wrong - hence the name.

But the most stupid things I have possibly done was when I was a beginner a few years ago and bred a couple stripes with just about everything. Meaning I have a whole bunch of inbred, related stripes on my scroll....

It's not actually a stupid thing *I* did, but I left a Sunrise/Sunset egg in the ER and for some crazy reason it got a CRAZY ammount of views and died. Like... what a surprise for me when I logged back on. X'D

It's not actually a stupid thing *I* did, but I left a Sunrise/Sunset egg in the ER and for some crazy reason it got a CRAZY ammount of views and died. Like... what a surprise for me when I logged back on. X'D

That too.

ALL of my Hellfires turning out to be FEMALE. NOT ONE censorkip.gif MALE.

Just asked in my trade for a male gender wasp... even though I need females *facepalm*

I tried to breed two 3rd-gen geodes, then realized they were siblings. Luckily, they decided I was stupid and refused.