Delphine

Stop BSL Lineage

Please add me*! I have a golden retriever and I think I wouid die without him ;-;

*soon. I have to wait for my red to hatch.

Edited by bronzebird

I would love to join, but I don't fully understand. What do we do? Start a lineage project including these "dangerous" breeds and name them according to dogs that are under threat of being banned/exterminated?

Please...may I add my name to this BSL thread as a lover of all animals,I must say,the very best,SMARTEST dog that I EVER owned(or had as my friend/loving pet)was a totally wierd mix of "Pitbull, Doberman & even a part Rhodesian Ridgeback" which ALL were a part of her looks...built just like a pitbull with big chest & body of a Pit,totally colored like a black/brown Doberman,AND had a awesome RIDGE all down her back!!LOL!!Sweetest dog,but sooo SMART!

And she was killed by a ignorant worker at Animal Shelter that was driving their van,as she crossed the street from my Aunts place of business & home(A Holiday House Motel in N.M), when the worker freaked out & shot her with a dart gun for NO REASON,& it overdosed & killed my sweet dog who never hurt anyone.

Rockin' On

I'll join. I'm against killing black people or dark skinned people. Dogs are no different. They have a right to live. They have a right to be treated nicely. Some dogs have a bad history and some are treated badly because of their breed have potential to either harm or have raised aggressiveness. Doesn't excuse anything. No one should die because they have potential to be bad.

ADD ME IN!!! Even though I do not personally know anyone whose dogs were killed because of this, I do know about BSL and agree that it's CRUEL AND WRONG.

What are they going to do after BSL? Ban big cats from zoos because they can injure/kill someone, but ACTUALLY HAVEN'T DONE SO?!?!? (That was sarcasm, in case you didn't notice.)

Aren't Hellhorses supposed to be on the list too?

Edit: I have CB Ember and CB Terrae eggs.

Edited by heavenuniasus

....What the censorkip.gif?! I don't swear online, but I'm swearing like a sailor offline.

Lemme ask you this, how in the heck is a golden retriever vicious in any way? Are they not considered one of the most ideal breeds for families with young children?

Don't these morons realize that it's not the dog or the breed it's the way they're raised that determines if they're mean or not? My sister has a pit bull ( I think she's got lab in her to, but not sure) and she's one of the most friendliest dogs I've ever known? My niece and nephew are 6 and 7 and she's never growled at them or anything when they step on her tail while running through the house and petting her too hard. She's a total sweetheart!

And if they eliminate the German Shepard then I guess the police force will be out of luck right? Police dogs play a big part in keeping the streets safe and sniffing out bombs and drugs and other bad things not mention protecting their handlers and other officers. It's been proven time and again that a bad guy would rather drop the gun and surrender then tangle with a Police Dog.

I can't believe Labs are also on the list. I had a German Shepard mix and a Lab as pets. They were amazing dogs! Protective, I always felt safe with them around, but they weren't mean. Whenever I was sick my lab would walk up and lay his head on my lap and give me puppy eyes. It was if he was saying. "I'm here for you, sorry your not feeling well."

Do these people hate dogs so much that they want to just get rid of them? I'm more of a cat person, but my dogs are part of my family and I will never ever let them be killed just because of their breed.

As I said before, it's not the breed, it's how they're raised.

Count me in and sign me up!

Edited by Syiren

Oh My God.

What the censorkip.gif do people think they are doing! Exterminating innocent dogs because of their breed? I'm in.

Edited by YOGSCAST_Dragon

Im gonna have to go magi hunting. I'm also joining. There was once a dog called Roxy that my family owned. She was a total sweetie. Golden retrievers are not dangerous! They may be large, but if they are loved, they won't attack anyone. This is so unfair! I don't want certain dogs banned from any country or state!

Edited by Mandymom3likesrping

Not fair! I'm in I love shepards and Huskies! Glad Shiba Imus (or Akitas) And Australian shepards aren't there. I'm In I'll start a CB family of "Help the dogs" Embers!

I will join in too!

I can do a Fire-vine (Spitfire X Vine) lineage for this!

<3 Huskies!

<3 Akitas!

<3 German Shepards!

My grandfather has an Akita. Do you have any Akita banners?

I'll join. I have a mix of both German Shepard/Siberian Husky..... Don't want him to ever leave my side.

That's ridiculous. Punishing an entire breed because people are scared of perfectly happy dogs? I call BS.

I'll do this.

I've been working on a lineage with spitfires, I really need to get back to it. This is what I have so far. Some of the dogs outlawed in different areas are crazy. Some places banned any 'bully type dog', which include boston terriers and french bulldogs. One town banned any dog over 100 pounds. I have the link somewhere, I'll have to see if I can dig it up. I've also heard of one person having their insurance dropped because they had a min pin.

Sign me up.

I heard the story of a pit bull that was put down for protecting its owner, and I cried for a day. Click here to read the story for yourself

I love pitties, Rottweilers, German Shepards, Austrailian Shepards, Australian Cattle Dogs, and so many others.

Edited by Tala2121