Delphine

Stop BSL Lineage

I'm joining. I own a Pitbull and German Shepherd mix named Annie. She was abandoned when she was a puppy so she's never been quite right, but if the people who owned Annie first had taken better care of her she wouldn't be so scarred. She's our couch-potato dog who loves attention, she's all bark and no bite. wub.gif

Once I have more room on my scroll I'll be naming dragons for this cause. For now I'll wear an image in my signature. <3

Also, I made this badge if anyone wants to try something different. smile.gif

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=101680][IMG=http://i55.tinypic.com/se3xar.png][/URL]

Here to report my progress:

BSL- German Shepherd Ic 5

BSL- German Shepherd Vc 3

BSL- German Shepherd VII 3

They're all even-gen Spitfires. The number on the end is their gen.

If anyone wants an egg from my pairs, PM me.

Edit- @RockinSia: That's pretty! I may switch mine out.

Note- not reporting CB eggs until they're incorporated into the lineage.

Edited by stogucheme

WTH. Count me in! I can't believe HUSKY'S are on that list! dskja. I have an electric so I am right in there.

I'd love to join this. I'm amazed that I haven't noticed this lineage around, but I'd be happy to start up some spitfires (and a magi/magma lineage, which I've been planning for ages.)

Pitbulls, huskies, rotties, GSDs have been my favorite dogs since I was little, and once I get a big enough yard I plan on getting an Akita and a Kangal.

Edited by Nuali Epeolla

May i join? I love dogs and cant believe this is happening in the world mad.gif

I have heard stuff like this, but never really payed attention. I think I will start a lineage with Ice dragons...for the malamutes and Huskies biggrin.gif

wondering if someone did a linage with guardians of nature or would be interested in doing a stairstep with those for this

i also figured those in the states may be interested if you are figthing campains where you live

europe started with this in general before the states, and now netherland just recently lifted it because it have not helped, and instead put in effect a law about dog lisence

i believe spain also did something about lisence

england is considering passing a new law more focused on owner then breed

ie proof that others tried it, found it inadequate too deal with the issue, and are now doing what they should in the first place, going after the owners...

i also know countries who strictened the breeders laws as well in general, which is another thing

it is not the breed, it is the breeders and owners you have too go after, responsible breeders and owners are not the issue, its the irresponsible ones...which is what need too be proven

i know somewhere over there they did a test with dogbreeds as well and put them in stressed situations, pitbull/amstaff came out on the top of the list of dogs least likely too react negatively, while several popular pet breeds came out more likely to do so

so pay attention because more and more are comming test and otherwise now which backs this up, and there is an issue which needs too be dealt with, its great if you can get the county too pass a law, but it should be aimed at owners not breeds...because its owners who create the issue in the majority of cases

Thats terrible. I know one akita he is the sweetest ole thing I ever did see!

However, the chow breed should be muzzled if the owner knows they have a bad temper (that goes for every breed) , because EVERY chow I have know (2) has been vicious toward humans and other dogs, my little sister was bitten by one, and had to go to the hospidal. Now if the dog is as sweet as the akita I know, then it doesn't but most chows are very violent.

I love pitbulls though. My dad hates them, but my argument is the people make them that way. (differnt story with chows, they are born mean, but so are pitbulls who are bred to be mean) however most pitbulls aren't bred to tear the throat out of evey dog they see. or person.

sigh me up, please.

And is queensland heeler/blue heller/red heeler is ever added to that list please let me know!

I want a Pitbull... but I live in the UK dry.gif I'm thinking about moving to America when I'm older. My Dad says that I wont be getting one but I will.

Edited by dragongirl408

I'm in! I'll start breeding as soon as I get some free slots! Can't believe they have Labs and Retrievers on that list. I have both and they are the sweetest dogs I ever met. All they want is to pet and cuddle. My lab will jump on the bed, weedle her way between my boyfriend and me, and take a nap. It's just adorable and so not a danger or scary. This BSL is just terrible!

I will be beginning it with my current pair of Terrae Dragons and will continue (hopefully) with all Terrae. They are the only breed of dragons I have on the list with a male and female CB, but I want to start as soon as possible! I'll update this post as the lineage progresses.

Edited by onkloudnyne

Im in!!! I have a Great Dane and plan on getting more. Sweetest dogs I've ever had. I also had a Rott once, he sat on my lap the two hour drive home when we bought him.....at 145lbs!!! So sad that this is happening! I'll use my Spitfires for this

Thoth and Isis Dane BSL ready to go!!

Edited by VaydenStarless

I'm totally in! I hate hate hate BSL! It's the worst decision this country has ever made! I say save the dogs. I'll probably be using Embers, Spitfires, and Terres for this wink.gif

Wow this is absurd No one can deny humans are to blame for all but a tiny itty bitty fraction of dog aggression. And some of it is just protection and not because the dog is aggressive.I will so pick up some CBs as soon as my current batch hatchs and start breeding this a crazy.

Also I am naming them like BSL dog breed and them a name for instanse

My CB Ember female is named BSL Labrador Burning Tears is that how it works?

Edited by seep5

dogs like chowchows are shy by instinct, if you dont deal with it but excuse it you may very well end up with a dog going from shy and cautious too scared, and then into frigth agression

those with these type of dogs who take this serious and train them like all dogs should, including on socialiation (even more important because of their shyness) get dogs that are quite sociable they just arent going too be lab hyper, and dont like noise and abrupt behavior, they are still causious/vary but not downrigth afraid

and dont have frigth agression issues, an afraid animal have two option fligth or figth, so when you got a dog walking around not just being vary but downrigth afraid of their own shadow it is bound too end in one out of two ways, they either run away terrified or get agressive, same issue you find in a lot of smaller breeds which the owners havent bottered training or socializing them

it isnt the breed its the dog and how it turned out too be based on enviromental influence lead by the owners training

May I join? There is one of the rules that I am breaking and forever will, #2. Am I still aloud to join? I am trying to set some of my pairs to no inbreeding, but they won't accept the same species as their mates and I love my pairs the way they are. I have a small speach... if I may:

Why do people kill them? How would they like it if that was them, innocent and speachless and yet killed for being themselvs. Do they think that the pitbulls chose to attack people? They attack for the fear of their lives and family, not because they want to or because they can... or I'm positive that every dog in the world would attack anyone and everyone they see. They love just like we do, and they love you. Should they be punished for being born or thinking that they can love you? We should be saying we're sorry to them, not them to us. They where given life for a reason, and I know it isn't to be killed and punished for something they can't controll. Should we be punished for being humans? We where given a life for a reason and it isn't to kill them. They live for love, not for punishment. Save them and you never know, one day it could be them saving you. God will lay their paws to rest when he defines their work as done, not when we decide we hate them.

God loves them, and he loves you too. There is no reason to kill for God's love, because he will NEVER love you more or less than anyone or anything else. Save them and he will save you. I know not everyone believes in God, but everyone has some sort of god. It may be the Buda, or someone else, but I am sure that they have given life to the pitbulls because they are special to their heart. Every time you hurt someone else or lie or kill, you are hurting their heart. Love and be loved! That is my definition of life. I have found a place in my heart for them, can you?

Love and be loved! ~StarSea

Sign me up. Some of these dogs are my favorite types. Will start catching CB dragons and breeding some I already have for the lineage as soon as I can.

Edited by shieldwielder

OMG I knew about Pit bulls not many of these other breeds. Poor darlings it's the owners who are to blame.

God it's not the animal's fault that people are freaking [insert rant of banned words here].

I'll definitely join and start some interesting lineages with my CBs.

To be honest I've never seen a vote about BSLs thank god but I would DEFINITELY vote no.

Ugh this upsets me to no end...

I noticed that one of my Hellfire's offspring got put into this lineage a while back, but I didn't know what it was until now...

I'll gladly join, I've got a CB Hellfire and a CB Spitfire, each opposite genders. I'll label them up and get to work!

I'd love to join!

I HATE BSL. Here (VIC, Australia) what happened was the stupid stupid mainstream media did what they do and demonized "pit bull type" dogs with their misleading "news" reports and now we even have a dangerous dogs hotline and they go around killing unregistered dogs, they don't even have to be pit bulls they just have to look like one. Pretty much the government pretending they are doing something to stop the "widespread" dog attacks that's caused such a public outrage. It reminds me of medieval witch hunts, and makes me so angry because it wont solve anything and it destroys lives...

I have a lab, he's a sook and part-time explorer, he does eat flies but is fine around guinea pigs and cats. But I can't say I'm surprised to see the breed on that list. Authorities can demonize anything if they want, it's up to us to be educated.

I'd love for someone to breed me an egg from their own line, but I'll start my own pair when I can.

Ok i know it is ok that people will not let dogs come into a shop or so but KILLING THEM AND BANNING THEM FROM PLACES!? That is madness!! I WILL never let Molly my pit bull ever die! How dare they!The thought is horrifying!ILL JOIN

I'm in. smile.gif

Did you know that originally pit bulls were breed to be nannies for young children and to protect them? tongue.gif

Its horrible that these dogs are killed for such ignorant reasons. Its racism on a whole 'nother level... sad.gif