Delphine

Stop BSL Lineage

Count me in!

I have a big marshmallow of a black lab and I can't imagine anyone calling him dangerous (even if he does forget his size at times).

I would love to sign up..

But it appears the author of this thread hasn't updated it for a couple years..

Can anyone host a reboot of this? unsure.gif

I could try to restart this (in a different thread, I assume?) as long as someone is willing to act as a secondary mod/helper so I know what I'm doing.

Edit: I'll send PMs to those already on the member list to see who's still active/interested.

Edit 2: Sent PMs to original poster, everyone on member list, and those who have expressed interest in joining. For those that posted recently, it's more of a confirmation PM than anything.

And it is now 2 in the morning, so I am going to go collapse. On a side note, I apologize if I double Pm'd anyone. ^^;

Edited by Kurane

no worries. smile.gif

looking forward to new thread.thumbs_up.png

And if you need help with banners & such, I do graphics. smile.gif Just pm & lemme know how things go.

I'd help mod, but I don't really have the time for that.

Edited by Zoa

And if you need help with banners & such, I do graphics. smile.gif Just pm & lemme know how things go.

I'd help mod, but I don't really have the time for that.

I may take you up on banner design once we get things going. happy.gif

Fair enough! I appreciate the thought!

~~~~~~~~

UPDATES:

1) We've gotten clearance from the wonderful Rubyshoes to reboot this lineage in a new thread! First, we need to give time for Delphine to reply if she is still active and interested.

2) A huge thank you to everyone who has gotten in touch with me regarding membership in the lineage! I'm using an excel sheet to keep track and form a rough list.

I'm hoping to hear back from people by November 6th before I start removing names and forming a more final membership list based on replies to that point.

I'm here, I answered your message a while ago. Sorry I didn't see it earlier.

I'm trying for a BSL of Reds, but at the time I only have 2 cave born reds, so I'm looking for another breed to use.

When I signed up, I had a big black lab. I had to have him put to sleep, because of seizures.

Now I have a big brown doberman. She's gentle as a lamb, even though I got her from the dog pound three years ago. She was abused before I got her and I am surprised she wasn't mean.

For two weeks or so after I got her, she had me up several times in the night to go out. She's run the fence line then come back to me and go back to bed. I think at one time she was either a guard dog, or being trained to be one.

She has scars and you can tell both of her front legs have been broken at the ankles and somebody cut her tail too short. She also has a big dent where her tail connects to her body, so she can't wag her tail much.

She loves people, but hates cats, she will kill them if she can catch them, so I have to keep her on a lead. But she spends most of her time inside with me.

She can't be left alone, or she tears up everything. She's done hundreds of dollars in damage to doors and her crate and anything she can get her teeth on when she' left alone. She can even get out of a crate even if it's chained in several places. So she goes everywhere we go and somebody stays in the vehicle with her, to keep her from damaging it.

UPDATES:

1) I'm still working on compiling the member list as PMs come in. After November 6th I will start removing names and making a finalized copy.

2) Once we get the lineage rebooted, the eligible breed list will be updated so we can include some of the wonderful new breeds that have been added to the cave.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me at any time and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Happy Spook Week and good hunting!

Can I be in? I love love love animals and hate BSL!

Welcome aboard EnderEcho! I'll add you to the member list.

Sorry for not responding sooner!

Note: two days left until I start finalizing the member list!

Can I join? I absolutely love many of the breeds, and a family friend of mine owns a pitt who's one of the best behaved dogs I know.

Can I join? I absolutely love many of the breeds, and a family friend of mine owns a pitt who's one of the best behaved dogs I know.

Absolutely! I'll add you to the member list!

~~~~~~

Updates:

1) The member list has been finalized! (including our two newest members)

2) Design of the new thread has commenced and I hope to have it posted by tomorrow evening.

3) If you have any suggestions of dragon breeds you would like to see on the list, feel free to post your ideas here or PM me.

Definitely keep in the Blacks. smile.gif

Certainly will. happy.gif

A question to the members: what is your opinion on having vampires in the lineage and allowing eggs to be bitten?

Personally, I'm inclined to remove vampires and discourage the biting of eggs, but I want to know how everyone else feels. If the majority are in favor of keeping vampires and allowing bites, then that is what we'll do.

On a side note, feel free to give feedback on the new thread!

Edited by Kurane

We have a proposed compromise - courtesy of Dreamfur - for the Vampires:

Vampires are eligible (tracked through the biters for lineage purposes) provided they were not originally a breed on the list.

So, we will keep vampires on the eligible breed list and members can use them or not as they choose. However, the rule will be no biting eggs from any of the breeds on the list.

If anyone has objections, feel free to PM me. I'm always open to suggestions/comments/feedback.

Edited by Kurane

Oh, I am ABSOLUTELY in! I have the opinion that 'guilt by association' is the stupidest concept of all time, and it goes for dogs as well as people. I don't own any dogs, but one of my friends has a husky who is amazingly sweet. This is why I will own firearms. No one is coming into my house and taking my pets, or anything else.

I have CB Reds and Blacks, and I know I can get more of the other breeds.

Oh, I am ABSOLUTELY in! I have the opinion that 'guilt by association' is the stupidest concept of all time, and it goes for dogs as well as people. I don't own any dogs, but one of my friends has a husky who is amazingly sweet. This is why I will own firearms. No one is coming into my house and taking my pets, or anything else.

I have CB Reds and Blacks, and I know I can get more of the other breeds.

Added! Welcome aboard!

If I missed adding your name to the member list in the new thread, please PM me. My brain was evidently wandering when I worked on that section and I've already added one name that was missed. Apologies to anyone I may have missed.

Edited by Kurane

We should direct responses to the new thread?

Is it possible to have this thread locked and/or a redirect to the new thread?

That would be a good idea. I'll PM Rubyshoes and ask her to lock this thread.

The link for the new thread is here.

That would be a good idea. I'll PM Rubyshoes and ask her to lock this thread.

The link for the new thread is here.

locking smile.gif

Good luck with the reboot smile.gif