Delphine

Stop BSL Lineage

freak all these people who are doing this. I bet they go home and are soooo proud of themselves for protecting America! WELL IF YOUR REALLY WANT TO PROTECT US THEN GO AND PUT YOURSELVES ON THE BANNED LIST! MY LITTLE PUPPY IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR STUPID LIST. Yea, I'm joining and one of these days I swear I'll get that list removed and I'll kill those @!#$ if its the last thing I do.

Looking at the description, I think the Tri-Horn Wyverns should be part of the lineage. What do you think?

Looking at the description, I think the Tri-Horn Wyverns should be part of the lineage. What do you think?

I agree with this one, Tri Horns would be good for this project.

doo0ood

So I was going through, naming my poor dragons that have been sitting around for months gathering dust, when I come across

This red dragon

Do you think he belongs in this lineage? I don't so much want to join(too many other projects), but I would be willing to donate eggs to the cause. And what should her name be?

I'll join. i also made a poster you can post on websites:

[IMG=http://oi49.tinypic.com/xqcs40.jpg]

Also made this toolbar for it.

Edited by Itchyboy

I'm signing in, I never actually had a dog living with me, but nonetheless I love them ;_; Killing a dog is cruel, taking one and killing it without a proper reason is pure evil

Edited by cucu8873

I don't usually join lineage projects but I want to join because I absolutely love dogs and am against BSL.

As a dog lover, I can't stand BSL; I'd love to join.

I'll start looking out for CBs to make a lineage.

I want to be part of this, I don't have dogs(not really a person who is good at taking care of dogs which is why i don't) but my inlaws have a doberman pincher, and she is the most lovable dog I know right now, I trust her more than most humans with my daughter

I have a few cbs of the 'dangerous' breeds of dragons, but currently egg locked

is this even active any more? if it isn't then i am removing the link in my siggy

Can i join blame the owner not the dog they were taught to do fighting and all that

That horrible! I have a Husky, a German Shepard and a Pitbull that are my babies!

I'm am in! I would die if that happened to my pets!

Add me please! I'm not too fond of dogs, especialy the jumpy ones, but this is wrong!

I have read a book called "Dog Lost " by Ingerd Lee.... its a tuching story about a pitt and her boy. It in the dogs POV. And in a cupple other careicters.

Im in.....

((Sorry for spelling))

I wish to be a part of this. I love dogs and I own a pit bull. He's the sweetest thing around and would never harm a fly. Please add my name to the list too.