Delphine

Stop BSL Lineage

What if we have a dog that is a cross between a dog that isn't banned and a dog that is banned? Are they banned? This whole BSL thing is stupid. There are dogs being put down, just because they're a part of a breed that looks vicious, or part of a breed that people trained to fight. I'll join. Also, I have a suggestion for a new dragon breed to add to the linage. alot.png of people hate green dragons because they sometimes kill eggs when people try to make them hatch eggs early. I think they would be perfect for the linage. Sorry if this has already been suggested.

If the crossbred dog looks like the banned breed then the chances are it will be taken and killed. Sad but true.

Count me in on this linage. I have always been against BSL, it is wrong. So many good dogs die needlessly because of it.

I didn't see Earth (green) dragons on your list. IMO, they would fit this linage.

Edited by annageckos

If I can get another Magi, and it gender correctly, I would love to help. I love canines and dogs; if they were banned, I would want to beat the people who voted YES. But I wouldn't. So, once I get another Magi, can you add me to the list?

-Danger

CB Hellfire Wyvern GSD lines:

First pair:

Persephone

Hades

Their first born:

New GSD Pup

Second pair:

Ginger Snap

Roo Bear

BSL Line (not purebred) GSD:

Maxwell Dresdan

CB Gray Dragon Doberman line:

Inga

Halcyon

It has taken me long enough, but I have finally started breeding if anyone wants a PB GSD or Doberman!

Going to good homes, must have a yard and means to exercise them daily. Must be named and kept in the BSL lineage.

More breeds and lines to come. <3

I'd like to join your cause. I worked at a vet clinic for several years, and I worked with a lot more friendly Pits and Dobermans than I did aggressive ones. With the proper care, handling, and understanding, any dog can be well mannered and adjusted.

And now, to my horror, my own home town is trying to ban pit bulls. What's next? I'd love to join this wonderful cause - I'll start hunting for CBs to start a line right away.

~Kalista

I'll join, I'll try to tell people! and do the lineage too

Edited by Hazelbush360

unfortunetly, my mother would vote yes on this law. she says pitt bulls are a corrupted breed. She says they were bred to fight. Fighting is what they will do whether they are trained or not.

she makes me sick...

unfortunetly, my mother would vote yes on this law. she says pitt bulls are a corrupted breed. She says they were bred to fight. Fighting is what they will do whether they are trained or not.

she makes me sick...

There were a fighting breed, but so are others, like the Shar Pei. People seem to forget that they are also great family dogs, and had the nick name of 'nanny dog' because they are so good with children. Just like other terriers they can be dog aggressive, but it doesn't make them bad dogs.

I'm SO AGAINST this! I am a very much dog lover. My best friend is a dog! I am joining! My dog's safe for now, I guess. Would deer headed chihuahua be on the list one day?

Wow xd.png I have a lot of work to do to add everyone to the lineage list. -rolls up sleves- okay.

Add me on the list ASAP!

the idiots who started BSL need to see what BS they started!

ill try breeding some spitfires and electrics as soon as im not egglocked! biggrin.gif

Edited by pianogirl578890

I want to join! I nearly cryed when I was reading that!! Boxers are stong dogs but these older people down the street have 3 of them and they are the sweetest things ever!! and pitbulls are so cute! although they can be more agessive and somtimes are raised just to fight dosent mean all dogs want to fight! its the sick minded people that use the dogs for the wrong reason! outlawing dog breeds is just like outlawing any person with wavey hair! its just not right! Poeple are born with genitices that say about their hair or what ever else it is, dont punish dogs just becuase their DNA says something! They're still dogs!

wow thats just stupid bs why would you ban certain dogs when they didnt do anything wrong i always wanted a german shepperd and i know certain incidents have happend of certain untrained dogs being violent but that doesnt mean they should be banned and killed because 1 dog was violent can i be in this ? :3 i have some hellfires and others so imma try it too

Announcing this PB 3E Spitfire for the lineage (and its ancestors) : http://dragcave.net/lineage/A06M8

And this 2E and its parents: http://dragcave.net/lineage/4pO01

I've got 8 CB females, 5 CB males, 2 CB eggs- all Spitfires- total for the lineage. I'm hoping to get more for an 12 even gen. Anyone that wants an egg from any of my Spitfires can PM me.

Edited by stogucheme

i made a few new banners.

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?&act=ST&f=29&t=101680][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/BATTb.jpg][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=101680&st=380entry5364919][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/AAZG4.jpg][/URL]

do you like it?

Edited by Doylj

dude fudge those people who say that they should kill those dogs. I have a purebred german shepard and a dog that is mostly pitbull, he may bite but he is to cute to put down.

I sadly won't join this, but I do support it and may join it later on. I'm currently trying to get an Akita (most likely a Purebred Akita Inu) and doing so is really /hard/ in my current area. Also, if our county actually knew that our dog Lucky was a Black lab/chow mix instead of just a black lab mix (unknown mix) they would probably come and put her down (even though we've had her for more than 10 yrs).

I definitely am against BSL and would love to find an organization near my home where I can put in my own two cents.

What? I love labradors!!! I have one and he is the best, I love him!!!! I'm in!!!!  ohmy.gif

you know whats really twisted? Labrador ISN'T a dangerous breed at all. they are just used in some breeding lines for fighting dogs because they're big and strong

i will join too. going to catch an egg ^^ or find if i have any cb's on my scroll i can rename.

I have been against this since day one. some breeds are more dangerous, doesn't mean they should be killed. owners should pass set requirements and be licensed to own them.

breeds like pitties, gorgeous dogs IF you raise them right. but once they go wrong its very rare they can be changed back. so only let owners who know what they are doing have them. it's logical.

my aunt was a pittie breeder. only had one problem, and that was because the person tried to interfere when the dogs were play fighting and was bitten by accident. ignorance was the crime yet it was the dog that was punished. as you can imagine my aunt was distraught and now hates that person. she hasn't bred since.

Edit: trolololol numbers numbers 19 and 14 on the bsl list of dangerous dogs are the same breed!!!! these people think they can ban dog breeds yet they don't even know what is and isn't a different breed! trolllll

Edited by Keriel

I'll join! I hate BSL, it's so wrong to blame an entire breed over things a few dogs did. There was a BSL law against pit bulls that was up for consideration here recently, fortunately it didn't pass that time.