Delphine

Stop BSL Lineage

Sorry I've been kind of MIA with this project. I've still got mine going, but I had a lot of other things eating up the egg slots on my scroll. I do have a new egg for this project though, a CB Thunder.

Alright if I have forgotten to add you to the member list feel free to PM me, it was not that you can't be a member I simply passed over your name ^-^ It's alright folks I don't bite.

Sorry for being MIA as well. . .I've had a very busy work schedule this month and while I can do some from my iTouch, it's tough to keep lines going. It's not over yet, but if you'd like me to breed something, please let me know.

I have a new CB BSL dragon, a female thunder. Also, and egg from her and one of my storms.

EDIT: I had this somehow make it's way off my scroll. I think my brother might have been fooling around with my account or something.

Edited by beachbeagle

Id love to be a member!!!

this is horrable...i once read a story in a magazine about one of micheal vicks pitbulls being nursed to health, and now the dog is a childrens therapist (ill post the link to the story if i can find it online).

SAVE THE DOGS!!!

I have what I think is a Yellow Lab/German Shepard mix (not sure about the german shepard part, but he was able to tackle me at 9 months old! laugh.gif )

Anyway, I am a HUGE dog person! Cats are OK, but dogs are more friendly. (Just my opinion) If the government ever even considered banning ANY breed of dog in my state/county, I would hunt all the legislators who supported it, and put THEM down!!! mad.gif

What gives them the right to just walk into someone's home and euthanize their dog!!! A law that THEY wrote?!? I don't ****ing think so!!! If they try to put MY dog down, I will strangle them with a dog collar, then bury their bodies in dog feces!!! I will gladly support any group that fights this abombination!!!

I only have a few CBs but I'll gladly join!

P.S. Can Whiptails be added to the list? Otherwise I have only 1 CB for the project... sad.gif

P.S. Can Whiptails be added to the list? Otherwise I have only 1 CB for the project... sad.gif

I don't think whiptails are what you could called a "dangerous breed" but if you need an extra CB from the list i can try to catch you one.

Welcome all new members to the lineage and no whiptails can't be added. They are not very 'dangerous' dragons. You can also ask for an egg from other breeders. There are a LOT of BSL eggs that might need homes and a LOT of breeders more than happy to breed for others.

This is horrible and wrong, I will gladly join in the cause once I get some breeding pairs.

To know my lab could be subject to a ban makes me mad. She is the sweetest dog there is, although a little dumb. But she would never hurt anyone.

Any breed of dog can be mean and dangerous, it all depends how they were raised. I've had friends with pit bulls, they were really sweet dogs that I couldnt find a single reason to be afraid of.

Welcome to the lineage you two if you have any questions feel free to ask biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5eml

Also YAY SUCESS, here is my newest BSL baby, just what I wanted ^-^

Edit: BY THE WAY

I'm writing an Easter story for the BSL breeds and am interested in your imput for dogs included in the story and their names. I will display a list bellow of the dogs already included.

1. Pitbull (Buster)

2. Doberman Pincher (Dodger)

3. German Shepard (Sam)

4. Rottie (Roxie)

5. Husky (Nuka)

6. Lab (Hunter)

I will try to find pictures for dogs you sugest as well for every breed with be sporting bunny ears. tongue.gif

Edited by Delphine

I'd like to join, I'ma try an make a Electric family :3, well two... so the two families can mate.... but still it'll be cool biggrin.gif

Oh that would be pretty, welcome aboard.

Welcome to the lineage you two if you have any questions feel free to ask biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5eml

Also YAY SUCESS, here is my newest BSL baby, just what I wanted ^-^

Edit: BY THE WAY

I'm writing an Easter story for the BSL breeds and am interested in your imput for dogs included in the story and their names. I will display a list bellow of the dogs already included.

1. Pitbull (Buster)

2. Doberman Pincher (Dodger)

3. German Shepard (Sam)

4. Rottie (Roxie)

5. Husky (Nuka)

6. Lab (Hunter)

I will try to find pictures for dogs you sugest as well for every breed with be sporting bunny ears. tongue.gif

Well, I don't actually have a dog (a family member's allergic), but I suggest adding Leonbergers. They are gigantic, lovable dogs, and- though I normally don't much care for the larger breeds- I would love to have one in my house.

Well once my current set of eggs/hatchlings are dealt with I may start an ember line.

Still undecided though. Having trouble choosing between hellfire and ember, I adore them both. happy.gif

Are. You. Serious.????!! That's terrible! sad.gif I'm still kinda new to this forum, so I'm not really involved in a lot of things like this, but I would like to join this lineage smile.gif

EDITZZ:

What about stone/geode dragons?

Edited by Bonjourno!

Well, I haven't read the whole topic, but I find this whole thing very egregious. I could not believe some of the dogs on this list. I had a wonderful Keeshond who was the sweetest dog in the world. They have a reputation as being sweet. But they look like a wolf. Wonder if that's why they are on the list. And Labs? I haven't had a Lab but I was under the impression they were known to be very sweet, also. I got my first dog when I was 3 or 4 and she was with us for 13 years. She was a Pit mix and she was super smart and savvy. All the kids in the neighborhood played with her. We never thought of such a thing as a "mean" breed of dog when I was little. Did you know that one of the lesser known things about Pits is that they are so friendly that they wag their tail very fast and can actually cause sores at the base of their tail. I love dogs. But I know, unfortunately, that any "dog" can be taught to be mean. That's very unfortunate. I've yet to find a dog that I can't make friends with. (Now shall I tell you about the time my cat sank all four "canines" into the flesh of my arm and I ended up with cellulitis? Cat bites are far more dangerous than dog bites but you don't hear about that, do you?)

Well, I'm kind of new to DC, but I'd like to try this.

Classycal.

Well I have an unnamed female CB ember, she is now BSL Anumia, and now I just need a male.

So I'm set with embers

Well, I haven't read the whole topic, but I find this whole thing very egregious. I could not believe some of the dogs on this list. I had a wonderful Keeshond who was the sweetest dog in the world. They have a reputation as being sweet. But they look like a wolf. Wonder if that's why they are on the list. And Labs? I haven't had a Lab but I was under the impression they were known to be very sweet, also. I got my first dog when I was 3 or 4 and she was with us for 13 years. She was a Pit mix and she was super smart and savvy. All the kids in the neighborhood played with her. We never thought of such a thing as a "mean" breed of dog when I was little. Did you know that one of the lesser known things about Pits is that they are so friendly that they wag their tail very fast and can actually cause sores at the base of their tail. I love dogs. But I know, unfortunately, that any "dog" can be taught to be mean. That's very unfortunate. I've yet to find a dog that I can't make friends with. (Now shall I tell you about the time my cat sank all four "canines" into the flesh of my arm and I ended up with cellulitis? Cat bites are far more dangerous than dog bites but you don't hear about that, do you?)

Well, I'm kind of new to DC, but I'd like to try this.

Classycal.

And I always find it interesting that smaller breeds are never considered on this list yet both of my min pins are more likely to bite people than my doberman ever was and in fact one of my min pins has bitten me, my mom, my dad, my aunt, my cousin, and the other is very cat agressive but here people use to say my doberman was the evil dog when she was always the one greeting people at the door during parties and trying to show them around the house. She always played a good hostess.

I agree too cat bites are very dangerous along with their scratches but again I think it is all bassed on size. Even the biggest sweetest dog people will fear because they know nothing about the dog, all they see is a monster of a dog with big teeth. It's our job to teach them otherwise. Same thing when people see a little dog all they see is a cute little dog they can put their face next to and then they wonder why the little dog bites, because dogs no mater what size are all the same. The same rules on space you follow with big dogs should be done to little dogs as well. They don't much care about their size only that they are dogs and when you look them in the eyes and put your face next to theirs you are asking for it.

I hope one day people will look at all dogs as just dogs, not see a small dog, a big dog, a scary dog, and dirty dog. I hope they see all dogs as just dogs, animals you love and respect no matter what they look like, their size, or their bloodlines.

And I always find it interesting that smaller breeds are never considered on this list yet both of my min pins are more likely to bite people than my doberman ever was and in fact one of my min pins has bitten me, my mom, my dad, my aunt, my cousin, and the other is very cat agressive but here people use to say my doberman was the evil dog when she was always the one greeting people at the door during parties and trying to show them around the house. She always played a good hostess.

I agree too cat bites are very dangerous along with their scratches but again I think it is all bassed on size. Even the biggest sweetest dog people will fear because they know nothing about the dog, all they see is a monster of a dog with big teeth. It's our job to teach them otherwise. Same thing when people see a little dog all they see is a cute little dog they can put their face next to and then they wonder why the little dog bites, because dogs no mater what size are all the same. The same rules on space you follow with big dogs should be done to little dogs as well. They don't much care about their size only that they are dogs and when you look them in the eyes and put your face next to theirs you are asking for it.

I hope one day people will look at all dogs as just dogs, not see a small dog, a big dog, a scary dog, and dirty dog. I hope they see all dogs as just dogs, animals you love and respect no matter what they look like, their size, or their bloodlines.

Actually, this is true in my family too. We have a lab-mix and a shih-tzu-mix (neither is purebred. They look most like the breed I listed). The lab is far more friendly than the shih-tzu..... although, in Moe's (the shih-tzu) defense, we got him from the shelter. Considering his former owners dumped him on the steps of the shelter overnight in a pet carrier, we think me might also have been abused. If that's the case, it wouldn't be surprising that he bites sometimes. That's probably on his original owners and not part of who he'd have been if we'd gotten him as a puppy.

Same thing when people see a little dog all they see is a cute little dog they can put their face next to and then they wonder why the little dog bites,

Yes, that's true. My mom had a little toy poodle that was adopted because no one else wanted her. We don't know how many owner's she'd had or how old she was (the vet estimated around 9 or 10). We do know that at one point she was in a puppy mill and we know she had been abused. She'd bite on occasion, but can you blame her? (Because of her very small size, we had to strongly warn folks to stay away - especially if, in her mind, someone was coming too close to mom.) She had scars from abuse and had had so many litters that the vet was surprised she was still alive. But we loved her until she died and tried to teach her that people could be kind. We had her for six years and the vet could not believe she lived so long (having come from an abusive background). She lived that long because she was loved.

Classycal

Well... I actually went to a pet store today and did a survey on some people. (Not exactly with good feedback on my part... but anyway...)

I asked...

1. What breed of dog do you think of as mean?

2. Why do you think this way?

3. Have you seen a dog attack someone? Not being a little bite, but an actual attack.

4. If you have or want to have a dog what breed is it or you want it to be?

5. Why did or would you choose this dog?

The highest results for each...

1. pit bull

2. vicious and attack children

3. no

4. lab

5. Loyal and friendly

Somewhat expected results, but I figured I'd share this with all of you.