Delphine

Stop BSL Lineage

I can breed from the pairs I listed on the previous page (I try and keep lifemates) plus 2 more untested pairs, and will be staying unlocked for a while until I have a leetle tree. Anyone who wants me to try and breed them something, feel free to PM me and see if we can set something up.

May I join please. I wholeheartedly agree with this cause! I will continue to spread the word, this law must be stopped!

Edited by afa

Yes this awful law must be broken! Lets sue.... anyways im in! *Starts to collect eggs*

EDIT:

What about the horse dragon thing? One of the dogs are the size of a small horse and sometimes they get along.

Edited by DragonGirl10188

I'll glady offer eggs of my

CB Hellfire pair

CB Black x Black Marrow

CB Spitfire pair

Vampire

Vines

CB Ember Pair

here in germany, it's not as bad as in the US with BSL, but even here, listed breeds are sometimes taken away or put to death in shelters, since its near impossible to find good homes. so the shelters fake a biting incident to have an excuse for euthanasia

Edited by Sirikith

Id like to join this project, if i may.

In Norway, they are taking away dogs that simply looks like figthingdogs if the owners cant show some identification what the dogs are, breeds etc.

If the dogowners havent had the dog the last foure years, they take it away if its appereance looks like a "fightingdog"...

And last, its not legal to own either sokalled fightingdogs (like the pit bull, its totaly ilegal, and several other breeds as well...)

In my opinion, its tragic.... they should focus on the dogowners instead....

No animal is born dangerous. They are made that way down the line... mad.gif

Im in with my cb vampirepair, if i can.

I nearly cried while reading this... Its just HORRIBLE!

I love animals and the fact people are going around saying that ALL Pitbulls and whatnot are dangerous.... they need to step into reality.

I have a 4 year old Pitbull who my family rescued from a shelter. My Mother named her 'Xena' because she thought she would be a good guard dog. Instead, my Chihuahua who i named - Yes i named ohmy.gif - Penelope, a pure-bred, is scarier (even she would never hurt a single person, just bark and growl. But in her pride she stands her ground). Poor Xena would never hurt a fly (unless she accidently sat on it). She may jump on you and maybe scratch you, but she just wants your affection. She is scared of her own shadow.

I also have a cat who is scared of people because he thinks they are gonna hit him. I know this is about dogs and not cats but still, I'm the only person he'll come to without hesitation.

I mostly get my eggs from the AP because i have better luck there... but I'll start working on getting CB's if it helps this cause (Which i now fully support with my heart and mind). I'll join. Oh heck yes I'll join this project.

This law has got to be stopped. I would be heart-broken if any of my dogs were taken and put-down just because of they're type. Its wrong. Purely Wrong. I agree with Leneth.

No animal is born dangerous. They're only taught and treated in a way to make them so 'dangerous'. Its the original owner's fault. Not the animal's!

Hey guys! I have a frozen inbred hatchie on my scroll, bred it myself, but I totally agree that BSL should be stopped. May I at least put one of the banners in my sig, if not join?

I`ll name one of my dragons in accordance (the coming vamp. hatchie) when I have one that`s considered dangerous. Even if I cannot join this cause.

That's just wrong! Having your dog taken away and killed? My dog is on that list, but she is the sweetest thing! Even if the dogs are mean, it's usually because of the people! I don't have much dragons now, but I'll soon try to get some cave eggs for this.

Hey guys! I have a frozen inbred hatchie on my scroll, bred it myself, but I totally agree that BSL should be stopped. May I at least put one of the banners in my sig, if not join?

I`ll name one of my dragons in accordance (the coming vamp. hatchie) when I have one that`s considered dangerous. Even if I cannot join this cause.

Uh, this still stands...

Yea for my shiny new 5th gen!

Now for the hard part, mirroring it for an eventual 6th gen. I'm sure I will have eggs come out the wrong breed along the way, and I will be sure to post them here first if anyone wants them.

And I'm sure Delphine would be happy for you to have one of the banners in your sig, Arya.

I currently have a gray hatchling. If it is male I can breed it with one of my two female BSL mates.

Sorry I have been gone for such a long time you guys. I have been dealing with one of my pet mice Ophelia who was horribly ill. We didn't get a very good diagnosis and she has a very fatal illness that will have to be medicated for the rest of her life because of it. However now she is making her recovery and I am on my way to doing all the updates. I have made a good dent with my Doberman bloodline for this lineage but am at a standstill without certain dragons I will need to continue my best line.

Edit: Because I have some other things to say about the projects and the dogs.

First off updated the members list. I would like to give a big warm welcome to all the new members and thank you so much for your support to save the dogs. Every new person who knows about this horrible act is another dog saved by that next vote of No. No we will not stand having dogs judged by their breed a lone and no we will not stand to have our dogs taken from their homes because of their breed but saying no is only half the challenge. The other half is showing the truth of these dogs to those who would vote yes. The media has given many wonderful breeds a bad name and now it is up to us to help clear those names. Pit Bulls have been hit the hardest along with the German Shepard, Rotties, Doberman Pincher, and Akita's. It helps to not only educate the public about BSL but to educate them about the breeds on the list. Show them that these dogs are not monsters but just dogs like any other dog out there. Only through educating can we completely eradicate the BSL laws.

For some better news and somewhat sad news pitbulls and pitbull mixes are some of the harder breeds to adopt out. Often times these dogs run out of time on the adoption floor and are often passed by. Because of this they are put to sleep unless the shelter is a true no kill shelter. At our shelter alone we have a total of 25 pit bulls. We are a no kill shelter so the dogs stay with us until they find a home. Three of our pits have been with us for two or more years. If you are thinking about adopting a dog from a shelter give the pits and pit mixes a thought, study up on them, ask your local shelters if they have any special organizations for pitbulls such as ours where we have classes for pitbull owners to educate them on proper dog care and also a month free obedience training with your new dog. Give the pits a chance to leave the shelters and get a good forever home, I promise no dog would be on the adoption floor if it was not 100% safe. Pitbulls are a breed that can easily bounce back from a traumatic life and become a great pet and companion. I know many of these dogs at my own shelter and I have to say out of all the other dogs they are the most willing to love and always the ones who are the happiest when people come to look at dogs and often times the dogs who are let down the most when passed by.

For those asking CB vampires are fien for the lineage, the sir's bloodline does not matter just your vampire.

@Arya_the_elven_lady: You can certainly put it in your signiture even if you can't actualy join the project. We are just happy for you to let others know about this.

Also my Beautiful polished off dobby is looking for a mate. I'm tryign to make a perfect even gen for this doberman line made from male Marrow dragons and female Embers. Right now I have a female who will need a mate. Anyone who can breed a male marrow/female ember pair (both CB) and are willign to give up babies I would be happy to have one. The Dobby who will need this mate is BSL' Doberman's Morgana half sister to BSL's Dobermans Prince Charmin. She is out of BSL Domberman's Mighty Majestic (sire) and BSL Doberman's Dutchess (dam)

Link to Bloodline

PM me if you have one avalible and also PM me if you would like a sibling to Morgana. All Ember BSL dragons are also up for breeding and many more pairs are to be made as well.

For those interested in a BSL Pitbull I am still workign out a bloodline that will work for them.

Edited by Delphine

I'm sorry to hear about your mouse.

That is a very pretty Ember lineage! I love the way Ember x Marrow looks =)

D:!!!!!

is there any face for complete and utter horror?

I LOVE SHEPARD'S!

and a guy i work with goes on and on and ON about how well behaved his Pitt bull is! I've never seen her but she sounds like a wonderful pet.

I'll join up, start a Spitfire line for the Shepard's x3

The dragon i named isnt inbred, so does that mean I can actually join?

Indeed you may biggrin.gif

@mindz_eye2: Welcome aboard ^-^, I can hardly wait to see your Spitfire Shepard lineage.

@Tamahaganae: Thank you so much for my new baby.

Edited by Delphine

@Tamahaganae: Thank you so much for my new baby.

You're very welcome! I'm happy I was able to breed one for you =)

That goes for everyone else here, too. If you would like one of my lineage babies, or if I can breed something else that you would like, please don't hesitate to PM me.

I'm also working on my own perfect even gen line. I am currently working on mirroring this 5th gen to make my final 6th gen. I'm sure along the way I will have eggs that are the wrong breed, and I will be offering them for adoption in this thread.

@mindz_eye2: Welcome aboard ^-^, I can hardly wait to see your Spitfire Shepard lineage.

Im going to try and make a line for all the 'agressive' dragons. actually. those i find the most beautiful....

like Shepard/rotty mixes.

that whole BSL thing is.. well, you know, the other two words that start with the letters B and S.

thanks you very much, and i shall work hard xd.png