Delphine

Stop BSL Lineage

Okay I have new to be Dobby babies on their way. They will get their selective mates once they have gendered and of course I am now madly ember hunting for some CB Doby parents for a new wave of Doby pairs, even gen's as I am going for biggrin.gif

Also if anyone happens to be breeding a second gen black x ember I would be MORE than happy to take an egg for my cb black x cb ember baby's mate.

Also I am at a cross roads in my pit bull breeding. I don't know what dragon would best be used for my pits. Embers are my Dobbies and I was thinking spitfire as pitbulls but now I don't know. What cross breeding do you think would be pretty for pitbulls?

Ember x Marrow Dobby baby http://dragcave.net/lineage/MCgL

Black x Ember Dobby baby http://dragcave.net/lineage/dYQY

mates coming soon with new CB Embers <.< I am low on CB Embers D:

Edited by Delphine

All of my BSL pairs are way, way down the list right now, so I won't be breeding any of my own for a while. I'm going a little more random because 1). I have actually never owned any of the banned breeds and 2). My experience in show dogs causes me to want to add a lot of info to the name, which means I typically have to stay with the shorter named breeds in the name. However, seeing as we are getting more and more people interested, I am willing to breed on request.

As follows (the link is to a lineage that the pair produces):

Aqua BSL Borzoi Biryuzovyi-Aqua BSL Doberman Schwelen

Aqua BSL Doberman Riese-Aqua BSL Malamute Lobo

Aqua BSL Catahoula Moshu-Aqua BSL Malamute Hasira

Aqua Akaanguka-Aqua Koleremo

Aqua BSL Akita Takoi-Aqua Falis

Aqua Mti-Aqua Stormo

And two untested pairs that I have just set up:

Aqua BSL Malamute Kijivu-Aqua BSL Akita Jentoru (3rd gen, even, grey x terrae)

Aqua BSL Catahoula Magie-Aqua BSL Akita Kotsuzui (cb magi x cb marrow)

i just started breeding 2 cb terrae . the egg hasnt hatched yet, but ist going to be my first *g*

probably going to be named something like severus BSL Mastiff terraneus/a.

Yay both of my babies gendered and they are male. This also means...I need to breed MORE pairs ohmy.gif

wait that many dog breeds including yellow labs??!! i have a yellow lab and he is so nice he prob wouldn't harm a fly,if anybody said he was dangerous i would slap them and say they are completely wrong

wait that many dog breeds including yellow labs??!! i have a yellow lab and he is so nice he prob wouldn't harm a fly,if anybody said he was dangerous i would slap them and say they are completely wrong

Yup they put labs on the list because there are so many labs in America and lab mixes that dogs who have not been raised right and attacked people are now what people think of ALL the dogs of the same breed. Very sad indeed.

my first bred lineage egg hatched, gendered.. and i gave it a male name instead of female *g*. seems renaming will be right on time for me *g*

Edited by Severus_S

Oh I know how you feel >.<

And I have a new baby waiting to hatch and gender, a few actualy and I'll post them all up once they are gendered and named biggrin.gif

Little update from me...

I have a 4th gen! So now I am working on a mate for her.

I've decided to go ahead and mirror the breeds on the bottom half of my project, which will get me to 6th gen. I managed to snag a CB electric to breed to my CB thunder - and while they haven't produced an egg yet they do like each other =) So all I'm missing is another 2nd gen black (I'm not holding out hope for a CB black to breed to my marrows =/ ) and I know I can get someone to breed one for me when the time comes.

Also if anyone wants lineage eggs from me, just drop me a pm and Ill be happy to see if my dragons are in the mood.

OMG, this is horrible. I am a HUGE animal fan and if some people tried to take my dogs away I'd toss them in my oven. HOW DARE THEY? Count me in! *Goes to check which dragons can join this project*

Happy Dragon Cave Hollidays to everyone and I have updated the members lists. Thank you all so much for suporting the dogs. ^-^

user posted image

Holy crap. Count me in. I don't have any right now, but I'll be searching.

Does anyone have a pair of CB Hellfires they could gift me for this, influenced to be opposite genders?

Diamond, I don't have any CB Hellfire eggs but would be happy to breed you a 2nd gen once I'm unlocked from all the Christmas eggs. This is the 2nd gen I have for the bottom half of my even/perfect gen BSL project. I could breed you a sibling.

I have a bunch of breeding pairs of Hellfires, so if you want a different pair for the parents, just look at my scroll & choose a pairing.

I would definitely like to participate in this. It is ridiculous that any dog breed is considered dangerous. Besides, reading that list, it seems to be any big dog. Just because a dog can hurt someone doesn't mean they will. It is like saying string people aren't aloud in certain places because if they kicked someone it would hurt.

Edited by Micropeep

I'm still able to breed on request as well with the pairs listed in my previous post. I have a couple influenced CB hatchies as well to hopefully complete a couple more pairs.

Okay I love pitbulls so this just broke my heart. I'll join too please.

With the mad Christmas egg rush over, I've gotten back down to work on my breeding. I now have a shiny new 4th gen to breed to my other 4th gen and hopefully produce this 5th gen!

Then the hard part will start - mirroring this for the bottom half so I can complete my perfect/even gen project! I'm sure along the way I will have eggs that turn out the wrong breed and I will offer those eggs here first if anyone would like them.

Also I think the crazy lag is gone with the rush for new eggs, so I'm ready to breed that 2nd gen Hellfire for you any time, Diamond biggrin.gif

Edited by Tamahaganae

I have an Ember Dragon so I'm in. My cousins once had a Golden Retriever but he died, and I have a Chihuahua, who is sweet, but can be aggressive sometimes, but he hasn't killed anyone. I also put this on Facebook.

Edited by Steamboi112

Ok, so I currently have a cave born vampire egg (the bitting vampire was not CB, hope that is ok) which will one day be named after the Presa Canario. I am wondering if anyone would be interested in sending me one of the eggs from their BSL lineage. If so, shoot me a PM.

EDIT:

I think Dorsals should be added as a breed.

EDIT: ended up gifting my Presa vamp. I decided I would rather stick to breed-able breeds.

Edited by Micropeep