TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It was born with a full set of wings.

And look! It's grown its wings! It must be close to maturing.

Isn't the second line rather redundant?

u know what? i feel soooo bad for TJ and the spriters who have sprited the dragons on the completed list.

why?

erm, if it isn't obvious...

new dragon breed concepts flood in all the time, and TJ constantly has breeds waiting to be added to the cave. and the spriters want for their dragons to be added, but there will never be a time when there arent bazillions of dragons clawing at him saying "add us, add us"

he should ban dragon concepts for, like, three years so he can catch up.

Not all the concepts will be released...only a select few will.

Yes. xd.png

In other news I got one of the new pinks off the abandoned page, quite a few are showing up.

i wonder if people are abandoning them not realising they are new?

Yes. xd.png

In other news I got one of the new pinks off the abandoned page, quite a few are showing up.

i wonder if people are abandoning them not realising they are new?

They may be just abandoning them to try for one of the mountain breeze eggs. I abandoned a purple mountain earlier today (I had 3) and grabbed another pink.

i noticed that too! wtf, it has double wings!

@rubyshoes

i saw that purple mountain egg in the AP. i was like "who would abandon a new egg?" but if it was yours (im pretty sure it was) it makes sense, since u had 3. in, like, a millisecond, someone grabbed it.

the browns seem, if at all, only slightly rarer than purples. i got a brown like that *snaps fingers*

Edited by glamoursea2

They may be just abandoning them to try for one of the mountain breeze eggs. I abandoned a purple mountain earlier today (I had 3) and grabbed another pink.

Same here

and a little off topic but has anyone tried the cinnamon challenge like filling a spoon with cinnamon and trying to eat it

sniffle...i dont think i can make it. grow up, dragons!

OMG...my dog jsut tried to jump the gate in front of my room (its meant to keep her out, since my room is full of things she would love to chew) and fell and hit her head.....poor little thing, aww...

masterlight,

never heard of that...odd...i don't like cinnamon ninja.giftongue.gifrolleyes.gif

Ooooh, a new release!

I managed to pick up a blue mountain, a brown mountain, and a pink off the cave and when I heard about pinks being unknowingly abandoned, I picked up another off the AP. Yay! biggrin.gif

I can't wait to see the dragons as adults

glamoursea2

Really i have heard it and done it

I've started abandoning the new ones, too. I grabbed three purple ones last night, dropped one of them today, and got another purple one! Now I'm debating whether to drop it to try yet again for one of the other two, or just hold on to three of them. smile.gif

Sigh, my Skywing hatched and locked me, so now I can't get a brown mountain breeze.

alot.png (just for you, Sock) of my posts in this thread have started with 'Sigh,'.

lol, don't check the forums much since school started. I was in egg drop soup and saw an egg I didn't recognize. wut? 0_0

*nomz eggs* Got two pinks. biggrin.gif

*top of page jig*

Edited by Draketeeth

Those poor purple mountains! So many of them are getting abandoned by people who want their tan counterparts. I saw four in the AP at once.

Not to mention the multiple shiny eggs I've seen! There were even some with some nice lineages!

Edited by Black_Phantom

The new eggs came out on my birthday! Happy Birthday To Me! (which was yesterday, but I was too busy to ever get on the computer on the 27th)

Edited by Ethril Dragon

Yeahh new eggs!

I'm so excited. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Woo, got a pink one!~

Edited by Yoru

Has anyone else noticed that the males and females of the new pinks are a slightly different color?

Edited by DarkPhoenixInnocent

Has anyone else noticed that the males and females of the new pinks are a slightly different color?

Yeah, the males look more orange-y. But they look cool that way, in my opinion. :3

The pink ones kinda remind me of flamingos! xd.png

I love how people are so frantic during new releases. I now have another vamp egg that was on the ap right before another drop.

Edited by Yoru

I love new egg releases!!! I got one pink, one purple mountain and one tan mountain. I can't wait to see what the adults look like. biggrin.gif