TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

New eggs! College really kept me busy so far because I didn't even have time to stop by and check dc until today. This is the first time I even noticed that there were new eggs released.

Though maybe it's also good that I found out late. I mean I was able to catch one of each pretty quickly, since its not the first day of release. biggrin.gif That hatchlings look so cute too! I'll be looking forward to seeing what the adults look like.

...Dragons. I'm pretty positive.

I lol'd.

I think I'm positive that the pinks are going to have something to do with flamingos. Their description and the fact that the hatchies have feathery wings are good hints.

I got a purple mountain at the last top of the hour, too. All I need is a brown one, but I'm definitely not abandoning one of my lucky vamps I for that. Right now I think I'll just wait until one of my vamp eggs hatches, then I'll go brown-mountain-hunting.

Oh yeah. Got me a tan mountain. ...and it only took 9 tries. dry.gif

Uhm, something's wrong in the description...

Don't know if it's already mentioned.. Sorry if it is!

Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It was born with a full set of wings.

And look! It's grown its wings! It must be close to maturing.

Huh?

Nice to see new dragons biggrin.gif Hope I get them all!

I've been hunting the AP for a magma, which is likely be abandoned during the craze. The I decided to look at something else for a bit, and when I came back a old refresh had a magma. *Head desk*

Has anyone else noticed that the males and females of the new pinks are a slightly different color?

yes i noticed that too males are more orange-ish, females, more pink.

@ banana split

also noticed that too, lawl, double wings!

@ yoru

totally. baby flamingos are pale and grow darker as they grow older. plus, flamingos stand on one foot and--need i go on?

I don't know if this was asked / answered before, but are both colored mountain description eggs (tan and blue) available in CB form? (I nabbed two blues, so though I believe this is true it would be nice for some conformation. wink.gif )

I don't know if this was asked / answered before, but are both colored mountain description eggs (tan and blue) available in CB form? (I nabbed two blues, so though I believe this is true it would be nice for some conformation. wink.gif )

Yes they are, I have both a blue and tan. I think the spriter said it was intended for the tan to be rarer than the blue, but no confirm if TJ did that.

Yes they are, I have both a blue and tan. I think the spriter said it was intended for the tan to be rarer than the blue, but no confirm if TJ did that.

K! biggrin.gif Thank you so much for letting me know, and very quickly at that! wink.gif

Just got a pink, anyone know what the mountain ones are? Or even what the pink ones will be? smile.gif This is awesome, but frustrating at same time when you click & someone already got. sad.gif

Is it just me or am I the only one to think that the pinks are going to take the other pinks out just like the stripes and spit fires? I think soon people are going to be asking for second generation pink egg.

Daaaaang, I got a second pink and a tan mountain without even realizing it because of cave lag. xd.png

Now I'm locked and satisfied. biggrin.gif

yes, i got a CB tan and CB purple

Awesome new eggs are awesome. smile.gif

But 55 days was really just about right, IMO. I wouldn't mind it if we just played with these new sweeties until the Halloween release, myself.

Thank you to TJ and the spriters! smile.gif

Is it me or was there no hourly drop? *is confused*

The hourly drop came 15 minutes late. =P

I managed to snatch myself a second tan one. Now I just need a purple one...