TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Ok,i've just got one pink egg and one purple one xd.png

Still need to get

• 2 brown ones

• 1 purple one

• 1 pink one

tongue.gif

YESSSSSS. <3 Ooh, kyoote little hatchlings... Too bad I had to force some eggs to get some room. |D

HOLY YAY! happy.gif Just when I was looking for something more to do!

same! got 2 get new dragons!

Edit:i got the flamingo....and now im scroll locked tongue.gif *slaps self 4 getting random eggs*

Edited by Hawktalon

One each, plus a spare pink - I'm happy. Was pleasantly surprised to be able to get the new eggs last night - one of the few releases where I didn't end up haunting the AP to see what people dropped.

Whoo hoo got two pinks & two of the mountain ones biggrin.gif And I only just found out about this release, right when 8 oclock hit lol.

Got 2 purple... Mountains? Breezes? Whatever they're called, and two flamingos. Quick question: What influences the Mountain's color? I'd like to get a brown one, too...

I guess I am confused how do you get one of the brown ones...or is it luck off the Cave?

Getting a brown/tan mountain is just luck. I grabbed 3 mountain eggs from the cave and all three were the purple kind.

That's certainly funny. I grabbed my first two mountains and they're brown. I'd love to know how to get purple ones once I'm unlocked.

Wait, the brown ones are rarer? The ONE mountain breeze I've picked up so far was brown... o_O

Did you pick it in the last hour drop, btw? Because I picked both of mine then and they're brown/tan.

Maybe it has something to do with the time of the day? Just speculating. blink.gif

*Massages fingers* grabbed my mom a flamingo egg, a spitfire egg (she missed those guys) a brown mountain egg (First try too xd.png) and a lavender mountain egg.

Just wondering.. Not that I don't like the new eggs, but Dx how long will this special new-release-only drop last?

Did you pick it in the last hour drop, btw? Because I picked both of mine then and they're brown/tan.

Maybe it has something to do with the time of the day? Just speculating. blink.gif

No, I picked it up a few hours ago.

Its kinda weird.... I was hoping to get a purple mountain , and I got two brown ones :\ It scroll locked me D:

Edited by RuthlessWolves

They have nothing to do with the time of day. I got a tan and a purple RW(mountain) egg last night withing 30 seconds of each other. wink.gif

They have nothing to do with the time of day. I got a tan and a purple RW(mountain) egg last night withing 30 seconds of each other. wink.gif

I never said it had something to do with the time of the day.

I never said it had something to do with the time of the day.

I wasn't necessarily talking to you. smile.gif

It was meant for auburn, but I forgot to quote them.

Whoops. xd.png

I've been trying to get the brown ones, and all I've caught is purple ones. :/ I'm very confuzled...

Oh, and Pearldragon? I love your avatar. wub.gif

I've been trying to get the brown ones, and all I've caught is purple ones. :/ I'm very confuzled...

Oh, and Pearldragon? I love your avatar. wub.gif

I didn't have any luck getting a brown one either. smile.gif I'll try again once my current batch of eggs hatches.