TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Didn't even notice a new release I'll wait until the hatchies are adults until I start hunting so I know if I want to influence or not I do know what the pink one will turn into though.

I don't get why people freak and abandon their eggs and hatchling when a new release pops up. I'd understand if it was a holiday release, but that isn't the case right now.

I used to think that way too, until the Legendary Trio release that I totally missed because I was scroll locked... and they all turned out to be rares! I was only able to get one Ice later on, which means no Summoning, no Guardian of Nature etc. Now I dump almost everything I have in case the release turns out to be rare.

I've got one home-bred white egg with an interesting lineage I'm hanging on to (mom has silverXgolds and goldXyulebucks in her lineage, dad's a Lost Dorkface), but it'll be hatching in seven hours (even if I have to force it :evil: ) I dumped a mint and a pebble to get my three new eggs.

I don't see any difference at all in the coloring of the male/female flamingos. In fact the only difference I could see is a tiny difference in the tail? Anyone see any other difference?

Edited to add: And now I see that the female has more black on her head than the male.

Edited by purplehaze

I dropped a sunsong egg, a black egg and myself-bred red hatchie for these eggs :< But I hope they're worth it.

// and flamingo differences are that the male is more reddish and female a little purplish.

Edited by Bamboomonkey

I don't know what the big rush is about. Soon everyone will get their fill of eggs and they will probably be as common as any others.

I don't see any difference at all in the coloring of the male/female flamingos. In fact the only difference I could see is a tiny difference in the tail? Anyone see any other difference?

I think the female is also a darker pink (or my eyes could be playing tricks on me).

My greatest fear is that the same thing that happened to stripes will happen to the pinks. Right now they are already hard to get CB but now it's going to be impossible to get a CB pink.

Edited by scm7271999

Your eyes don`t playing tricks on you rubyshoes the female is darker than the male. wink.gif

In the graveyard there are dead new eggs with very high view/click counts. Guys, wait a day before you add your eggs to fansites. Adding them to tons of sites isn't going to make them hatch faster, only make them sick. There's no reason to kill an egg with sickness.

I got one of the pink ones and can't wait to let it grow!

Couldn't get ANY of the mountain breeze ones...stupid computer wouldn't listen....sad day.

thks for the neeeewwww release though!

Your eyes don`t playing tricks on you rubyshoes the female is darker than the male. wink.gif

Maybe so, but I can't see it.

How gorgeous! I love these new sprites, they're so pretty! ^.^ My compliments to the artists. I really hope they fix the descriptions though! The descrip for the second stage hatchy of the "mountain breeze" eggs is redundant and an eyesore :

"Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It was born with a full set of wings.

And look! It's grown its wings! It must be close to maturing."

Such beautiful sprites that obviously took a great deal of time and effort to produce deserve more attention paid to their description. Once that is fixed this will be a perfect release ^.^ Thank you to everyone who had a part in making this happen, and I look forward to seeing the little blooper fixed soon. <3

Flamingo dragons! Yays!

>> That's what the pink ones look like to me

Flamingos are one of my favorite birds, so I'm very happy with this release. The other two look exciting as well. Thank you spriters!

yay! flamingo dragons!!!

thanks for the new eggs. *stalks the cave*

I have a feeling I'm going to have an army of the Mountain ones... omg so pretty. @.@

Maybe so, but I can't see it.

I could only see the difference when I opened up two tabs with the female in one and the male in the other and switched back and forth and back and forth between them.

wheee i actually managed to catch a few biggrin.gif and now i'm locked again xd.png can't wait to see the adults, the hatchlings are adorable

Edited by whitedragon313711

Yay! two Flamingos and a Mountain. I only wish my vampire bite hadn't failed and locked me with a dead egg. :/ oh well at least i got some.

EDIT: and i have enough red dragons to incubate all my eggs!

Edited by GoldenPhoenix

Anyone else notice the severe description fail?

Aww... It's a cute baby dragon. It was born with a full set of wings.

And look! It's grown its wings! It must be close to maturing.

I just got online for the first time since last night, and see that TJ's hatchlings are already to second stage. They're gorgeous!! I'm going to have to get some of the tan ones, I didn't manage to grab any last night.

Oh good god it was difficult grabbing those things!

I just managed to get one blue mountain dragon and a tan one. Unfortunately (or not) I also managed to snag two other less common eggs from the abandon area amidst the confusion. So now I'm locked and I don't want to ditch anything. Dang I wish I could get a flamingo thing.

The new things are pretty dang neat though!

Anyone know how long the new dragons are going to keep popping up in the cave? Is it like a one-day type thing?

Edited by Dragonsphinx