TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Is it me or was there no hourly drop? *is confused*

Laggy cave is laggy. dry.gif

It's been doing this trick for quite awhile. Don't know if it happens EVERY hour, though. Sometimes the drop is delayed for a few minutes, sometimes just goes into nowhere. Rather annoying.

I got unlocked and caught a second flamingo smile.gif I suspect they're gonna be pretty. Noticed that the other breeds are now mixed in with the new ones, it seems the drop is going to end soon D:

Laggy cave is laggy.  dry.gif 

It's been doing this trick for quite awhile. Don't know if it happens EVERY hour, though. Sometimes the drop is delayed for a few minutes, sometimes just goes into nowhere. Rather annoying.

I got unlocked and caught a second flamingo smile.gif I suspect they're gonna be pretty. Noticed that the other breeds are now mixed in with the new ones, it seems the drop is going to end soon D:

which probably means the mountain eggs are going to end up being uncommon or something

I just need 1 tan and 1 purple now. When I get those two I'll influence both female and then I'll have a set of each

Edited by Ethril Dragon

Question: Why are there several little hatchlings on TJ's first post? There are only three eggs to get, lilac and tan mountain breeze ones, and the new pink. It just gives the impression there are more kinds of eggs to get than there really are.

Its just more misinformation, like the identical egg descriptions. (which to me, smacks of lack of creativity or just plain laziness.)

Question: Why are there several little hatchlings on TJ's first post? There are only three eggs to get, lilac and tan mountain breeze ones, and the new pink. It just gives the impression there are more kinds of eggs to get than there really are.

Its just more misinformation, like the identical egg descriptions. (which to me, smacks of lack of creativity or just plain laziness.)

TJ usually freezes a set of hatchling versions.

Tj has multiple egg because he freeze some. Right now it apears that all the dragons have diphormism so thats 2 adults of each and 2 frozn hatchlings of each.

For the description thing, some people just find it fun.

Dimorphism. The male and female hatchlings (and later the adults) are different. TJ has multiple male and female hatchies because he always freezes one of each kind/gender.

I wish they are just common / a tan would maybe be uncommon. Of course it would also be nice to have a new rare breed to hunt, but I doubt that since they have dropped with massive numbers.

Ugh. Not sure if it's just my internet failing or what, but DC seems so laggy. I can't catch anything. >_>

i am so hatchling bond.

I was, but they were all hatchlings I wanted to freeze anyway. Now off to try and get new eggs.

I have no idea if this is my computer but I click on eggs and never get any, the pages take forever to load, and sometimes when I click on an egg my computer stops loading it.

Ah this lag and lack of new dragons is starting to annoy me. Pretty soon I'll have to trash and thrash this computer for my laptop if thigs do not improve... <.< thought it seems to be more of dragon caves doing since verythign else loads on my computer in the blink of an eye.

Edited by Delphine

I have no idea if this is my computer but I click on eggs and never get any, the pages take forever to load, and sometimes when I click on an egg my computer stops loading it.

it's not ONLY your computer, because i'm having the EXACT SAME PROBLEMS!!! it's just DC lag!!

through lag I manged to get a pink and a blue mountain (or purple... looks blue to me) ...and clicked on everything else but the pages took fooorrreeevvveer to load... which i now see as normal since it's been so long since DC was fast. poor DC... you're sick, you need sleep. lots of sleep.

Of course I find the tail end of one drop and then the next one hasn't started yet.

xd.png I know how you feel.

I'm really wondering if the new pink eggs are going to replace the "normal" pinks :"]

I'm sorry if someone already asked this.

I hope the pinks are not replaced, what ever will I do then with my beautiful Emilie Autumn?

I really hope so not also.

but I was wondering about this since the description is the original pinks description :"]