TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Aww. I hope the dragons are as cute as the hatchlings. I'd be tempted to start freezing if it's otherwise and I've never frozen anything before.

Perfect i'm locked... I may have to get rid of the egg that i've been attempting to create a neglected hatchie... I have two 'flamingo' eggs and a brown breeze

Got two pinks and two purple mountains within minutes of figuring out there was a new release yesterday. Now hatch already! *pokes eggs* I'd try for a tan mountain, but no way I'm letting go of my Bluna egg. Sentimental reasons, but still. ^^;

Yay, i have all of them ^^

You are lucky. laugh.gif I was scroll locked, so I could get only a pink.

The new release came as a big surprise to me biggrin.gif

For the very first time ever I was able to get eggs from the Cave on the day of release, despite of my slow server. I manged to get 2 pink, 1 purple and 1 tan. I just can't believe it!

Phooey, scroll-locked.

I get unlocked at 9-ish so I can get those 1337 mountain draggies and those furry ones that have a similar description to the Pinks.

ohmy.gif I love the gendered hatchlings! biggrin.gif

I'll have to wait another 2 days until I get unlocked though laugh.gif

Greeeat...

Me: no tans, 4 eggs, locked

My friend1: no tans, 4 eggs, locked

My friend2: no tans, 4 eggs, locked

My damn friend3: ... 3 eggs, unlocked, all tan mountains

SHE'S HIDING THEM ALL D:

Do we know yet when the blue eggs drop and when the brown ones do? Is it totally random or...???

The lilac and tan eggs are similar to dorsals smile.gif So you don't know which one you'll get until you get it and it is random.

Why the first page says two of hatchies are dead but then when clicking them they aren't O____o ?

// oh nevermind, they seem to be healed or something.

Edited by Bamboomonkey

Oooooooh! My, the winged hatchies are all PRETTY! *squees in an unseemly fashion*

Also, note to self: egg hunt at this hour more often. I finally nabbed three of the mountain air eggs! (Got a pink last night... and I think I'm gonna go influence it to be female, just 'cause they look prettier...)

I was sad that I hadn't got any of the tan eggs, just three lilac, but they look really pretty, so I'm happy. smile.gif

*clearly needs more sleep to be talking like this at this hour of the day, hah*

Yeah! I finally got all of them. I got both tan and purple 1 one try. biggrin.gif

I love it when there is new releases! But i normally decide to busy myself with something else for five minutes but it ends up being more and i miss it... blink.gif

The lilac and tan eggs are similar to dorsals smile.gif So you don't know which one you'll get until you get it and it is random.

Hmm... are the brown ones more rare? 'cause I just caught a blue one... which sucks 'cause I already had two of those and no brown ones >.<

Hmm... are the brown ones more rare? 'cause I just caught a blue one... which sucks 'cause I already had two of those and no brown ones >.<

looks like yup, brown are more rare... rolleyes.gif

I would say so, my fellow Gateworlders and I seemed to get mostly blue.