TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

OHYUSS.

I LUFFLES THESE BREEDS. I MUST HOARD. I MUST HOARD THEIR PINKNESS. I watched all of these being worked on and their beautiful. I want to eat them <3

score, I got two lilacs and one of the pinks-I remember the lilac ones, and I think they did mention that the brown ones would be rarer...which makes me sad face-I'm probably gonna spend a lot of time looking for them xd.png

I'm very excited for those pinkys! They remind me of flamingoes, almost...

Oh, I got a pink. :3 Well let's see to catch some other egg too.

...I throught about a new relase when I seen the cave full of Pink eggs. xd.png

sad.gif I basically included the tan in the set because I liked them better myself, though everybody else preferred the purple set... and now I have four purples ond no tans *whinewhine*

Well, good thing I need 8 of both in any case biggrin.gif

You are lucky. laugh.gif I was scroll locked, so I could get only a pink.

I'm sure you'll get all of them if you are unlocked :3

I was trying to figure out from posts last night if the tan ones were time related, because I didn't manage to snag any the first drop I stalked, and later I grabbed 2 tan ones.

If they're more rare than the purple ones then go me. I never get lucky with stuff. It's how long after GoN was introduced and I still don't have one? And it took more than a week before I bred my first Shallow Water. No, I'm not a lucky person, so I don't know how I managed to get tan ones to start.

I considered dropping a tan one to get a purple one, until I started reading that the tan ones were harder to get. I want at least 2 of each, and there's no point dropped the harder to get in favor of the easier.

hasdfghhu the second stage hatchies are so adorable!

/wishes she could grab more

oh, so....the mountains are like....mini-dorsals! Cool! i looovvvee the dorsals :3

man, i was wondering when the next release would be!

is it just me or do the mountains seem very...small?

omg..i just released...something. those mountain ones look a lot like...something...i saw in the completed section. o.o

i think i might know what they are. *zips lips*

Edited by glamoursea2

grr, ifi weren't locked id be saving the little purples from the AP...poor things sad.gif

but i am not going to part with my precious eggs of which i am so proud.

I want 4 of each 2 male 2 female (at least) so I grabbed 3 pinks thinking with the disc could be harder to get later I got a brown as well, im so excited I incubated all my eggs so they hatch faster I doubt I will use earthquake on them I dont want to risk their little lives cant wait to get more

Woo hoo I just got a tan/sand egg and I am so excited to seethe adults.

Edited by scm7271999

i abandoned a vamp and a paper to get these eggies....

(dont worry, i have 3 papers and like seven vamps, which is enough to me) and the paper was snatched up instantly but the vampy was waiting in the AP for forever, just sitting there, and finally someone caught it. *sniff* i also abandoned a CB deep sea that i was trying so hard for....but it was worth it (i think?) because now i have new eggies!

yeah, i had a heart attack when i saw these new eggs on someones scroll...NEW EGGS? WHATTT?

it seems the drops are lasting longer now. last night, drops lasted about five seconds. but there is a drop that has been happening for a few minutes now, and its still gonig on, and there are 190 people on instead of 300, like last night.

blink.gif

it seems the drops are lasting longer now. last night, drops lasted about five seconds. but there is a drop that has been happening for a few minutes now, and its still gonig on, and there are 190 people on instead of 300, like last night.

blink.gif

Yesterday at this time, drops were lasting 7-8 full minutes. It was good catching. Good luck to all who don't have the new ones yet!

yay!!I just caught one of the new releases!I wonder what they will be!?

yay!!I just caught one of the new releases!I wonder what they will be!?

...Dragons. I'm pretty positive.

So did I but it isn't that hard to this time because like the last release there are only 2/3 new dragons or eggs. I just wish that there would be more dragons this release.

If I wasn't locked by frozen raids I would have gotten some...