TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Does anyone know/have any thoughts on whether the brown or blue "breeze" is less common, or if they're equally common?

I am going to say it looks like the same situation as with the dorsals (purples more common than reds) and in this case, lavender more common than tans

I'm pretty sure they're permanent so don't worry too much :3

That's good ^__^

Wonder how common they'll be after today though... =/

Tan's are less common than lavenders? Sweet! And I managed to snag one when it was looking like I wasn't going to get any *does a little victory dance* W00t ^__^ LOL

Any idea when's the next drop ????

There are small drops every 5 min. and large drops on the hour.

Any idea when's the next drop ????

I noticed on the big drops (every hour on the hour) you've got about 15 mins to click like a maniac and pray that you strike lucky ^__^;;;

I kept waiting for those.

But like was said above me, there are the smaller drops, and for me it looked like there's a better chance of getting lucky with those (except of course it's a bit harder to watch for them....refresh like a lunatic??)

Boy, I'm glad I was online last night and got into the cave the second it came back online and there were only 40 people at the front page. There's sure a lot of competition right now. ohmy.gif

Hey, I don't mind that it's been 55 days since the last release. I finally got my scroll goals almost completed, with only 2 to go.

These guys look great! Can't wait to see the adults. biggrin.gif

I have a feeling I'm going to have an army of the Mountain ones... omg so pretty. @.@

I second this. I remember them when they were on the Completed List.

Definite Army material.

>8D

Lol, the extra wings- and, everyone's reaction to them- made me laugh. I can definitely remember what they are. And the FWs are even more perty than I recalled.

@ThunderFoot; it always happens at the release. People will drop anything for the new eggies.

and of course TJ waits the DAY i decide to adopt four dragons from the AP. sheesh

SORA DRAGON WOOT WOOT

Can't wait to see what the adults look like.

I kind of like the long pause between egg releases...

The site fluctuates from 100 - 300 users on the main page, while on holidays it gets to over 1000 users. This is probably due to the fact the holidays are scheduled and known by the public while this was not.

I got 2 of the bright pink ones and one of the purpleish eggs, so next week I'll try for the rest of the eggs.

LMAO Well it took me 8min of refreshing but I managed to catch 1 pink egg

ok waiting on the next drop lol

I picked up a extra pink egg and after thinking it through I realized I don't want it. Sounds crazy, but I already have 1 of each eggs.

I think TJ did this release because I asked him on IRC if a release was coming up since I'm always suspicious of it happening when I'm hopelessly locked.

<@TJ09> gezeru, maybe I'll do a release tomorrow.

<@TJ09> Maybe tonight

<@TJ09> YOU NEVER KNOW ninja.gif

But I am not locked today! I have two spaces open! *fears*

And~ locked.

Two Flamingo's, both influenced different genders, and incubated.

And two lavender Breezes.

<3

Wow, Thank you TJ! Epicsauce!