TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

only problem is that their SO hard to catch!

I've caught and released a skywing, black hatchie CB vine egg (probably interspected a trade but opps) and almost caught a silver because pratically no one is on the AP and I guess alot.png of people are opening up egg spaces

but can I snag a egg? NO

All eggs are at cave.

The breeze eggs seems to be like Dorsals, the beige one is rarer, like red one at Dorsals.

Got blue breeze and pink :3

Rawr.

One pink,

Two purple,

Zero Sand >_>

Those mountain ones are a pain to catch...

But they're so worth it! D:

Wait...are these pinks gone now? user posted image

Just want to say- probably not. The pink eggs, aren't New New Pinks, as in replacements. They are something completely different- you might even be able to guess before hand.

@Dr. Paine; CONGRATS! *hugs* Shrimp to celebrate?

Got 2 of the flamingo eggs - but the others.... nothing

Is the sand one to breed?

Or all to catch in the cave?

Oh god.... I'm hyperventilating..... I JUST WANT IT TO BE OVER......

I now have 1 new pink and 3 new blue ones. No brown sad.gif. Gonna have to wait 5 hours to try again.

I really like all the new hatchies. Before reading the description on the pink one I thought it looked like a tiny pink t-rex laugh.gif

That horrid lag is my PC or site? There's not that many people in the cave to make it open for 30 seconds. Sure it's junk but it was doing that only after there was over 400 catchers.

Guess no eggs for me this week wink.gif

Just want to say- probably not. The pink eggs, aren't New New Pinks, as in replacements. They are something completely different- you might even be able to guess before hand.

@Dr. Paine; CONGRATS! *hugs* Shrimp to celebrate?

I actually quite dislike seafood xd.png -feeds it to the hatchie-

Urgh, and of COURSE they come out when I'm leaving for the weekend xd.png Oh well, I can catch them some other time. -hugs them again-

... and wow o.o -finally saw the pink egg- TJ, you actually went for the one that will cause confusion? Yay!

I now have 1 new pink and 3 new blue ones. No brown sad.gif. Gonna have to wait 5 hours to try again.

I really like all the new hatchies. Before reading the description on the pink one I thought it looked like a tiny pink t-rex laugh.gif

lucky..if I had one of those eggs I'd be happy, course I never cared for the dorsals, or even tried to get one when a red shows up in the ap

I actually quite dislike seafood xd.png -feeds it to the hatchie-

Urgh, and of COURSE they come out when I'm leaving for the weekend xd.png Oh well, I can catch them some other time. -hugs them again-

... and wow o.o -finally saw the pink egg- TJ, you actually went for the one that will cause confusion? Yay!

These your creations? If so, MAJOR UBER CONGRATS TO YOU 8D! smile.gif

I love them, they're very pretty! <3

I already have the pink one, waiting for the breeze one.

Does anyone know if we get a badge like we did with the last batch of new eggs?

I would really like to know the answer to this as well, and does it mean if one doesn't manage to snag an eggie on the release day (They have been soooo hard to get!) then no trophy / badge if there is going to be one? ..

If these new Pinks arrived, does this means the old ones will be discontinued?

If these new Pinks arrived, does this means the old ones will be discontinued?

Don't worry, these dragons aren't Pinks. (Well, they're pink in colour, but not replacements or anything.) Besides, its been said that there are no plans to retire anymore dragons.

Don't worry, these dragons aren't Pinks. (Well, they're pink in colour, but not replacements or anything.) Besides, its been said that there are no plans to retire anymore dragons.

Thank you for answering!

Holy fudge, how did I fail to notice this? Oh well, at least I have 3 hatcies and no eggs now so I can catch these new eggs.

Holy fudge, how did I fail to notice this?

The same happened to me, I'd been on the forums for more than an hour, and didn't notice anything. If it wasn't for a hatchery that I'd entered on, I probably wouldn't have known anything about it even up to now.

Quick question since I missed the beginning of this: Is there a difference in how to get the brown and purple eggs? Is one a breeding one?