TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Oh, lovely! The pinks are unlike anything I thought they would be! I was going to release one of my three pink eggs, but now I believe I'll hold onto it! smile.gif I have the one purple mountain, so I'll just have to snag the gorgeous golden browns later! Oh why can't we have 6 eggs at once?? lol wink.gif

Yay new eggies!! Drat I'm locked. 'runs to let loose a hatchie'

I know how it is, I initially had 7 hatchies, froze three, now I'm waiting for the Summer one to grow up. Nine more hours. By the way, the satin-silverish shade of pink on that hatchie looks very pretty.

Edit. So the first two dragons will be like the Dorsals, from what I see - same description, but different-colored sprites.

Edited by Anca

Edit. So the first two dragons will be like the Dorsals, from what I see - same description, but different-colored sprites.

I hope it is so. It's nice to have variations in the cave, too, and not only through breeding.

I can't for the life of me guess what dragon they'll turn out to be, though! I think I know what the pinks are, but those "mountain breeze" ones have me stumped. *excitedly waits to find out*

OH! BOOYAH! The Purple and Brown hatchies are adorable!

And I'm having an awesome attack on the 'Pink's. I was so afraid TJ wouldn't release them because of name issues, and I'm glad I was wrong.

Lol this is like the most locked I've been evar! xd.png

Thanks TJ for a new egg release!

(Today was supposed to e my nice metals and thuwed breeding day too - so much to do after I hatch some eggs tonight laugh.gif )

Now I have to wait until like 1 am my time to be unlocked, and even then that's only if I incubate both my Vine Eggs xP

Edited by dragonico

Those "mountain breeze" ones look almost like they have a sail on their backs. And for the pink ones, I love the light color of the hatchies, but it doesn't match the egg. Maybe they darken as they mature?

Yesss~!

New dragons to collect.

<3

This site makes me so happy inside.

:'3

Oh yeah! *is dumb*

These are going to have dimorphism too 8D Awesome smile.gif

Thank you Tj for the new eggies smile.gif I was in hopes of new eggs to come soon so I had kept my scroll open........... Runs to go catch the little eggs yay

Wait...are these pinks gone now? user posted image

?

And i will be able to catch 2 eggs in 11 hours biggrin.gif

Edited by jovana97

I saw two of the mountion breeze eggs and one that said it's bright and pink, does that mean that the pinks have been replaced? or are these a new breed ?

I saw two of the mountion breeze eggs and one that said it's bright and pink, does that mean that the pinks have been replaced? or are these a new breed ?

They're a new breed. The reason why is after trying to breed a pair of my two pink dragons. You can only get them on the AP, but not sure about the brown egg though. Not sure if that is on the AP or if pairing two dragons to get the third egg

Edited by xxDragonisPrimusXX

Shallow waters had the same descriptions as deep seas, I would doubt pinks would be replaced without notice.

I thought that the pinks and these new flamingo pinks are like spitfires and white stiripes, you play lottery in the cave when getting them. Maybe we can't get the older pinks from the cave yet, but maybe when there's more balance again.

Dunno, just guessing.

I really hope not, the "old" pinks have so scarce lately and i still wanted some

Thanks for the new eggies though!

Yeah, just don't check one day right after sitting in fron of a PC and you can be sure that THIS will be the day when new eggs drop. dry.gif Oh well at least I have a three egg slots open.

Edited by Psycho_R

got 1 of each (At lest...I think there's only 3) so yayz.