TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

If you really need pinks for influencing just head on over to the Even Gen Thread and I'm sure someone'll be happy to breed you a very nicely lineaged specimen.

Hmmm.....wonder if you can just breed the blue for the browns, like you can with dorsals. I don't care if CB or bred, I just want two of each kind of sprite. I'll breed for them if that's what it takes. Wonder if that works.....?

Lol....at this posting my scroll button still says "free".....lol....slow to update I guess. hehe

Edited by Riverwillows

Hmmm.....wonder if you can just breed the blue for the browns, like you can with dorsals. I don't care if CB or bred, I just want two of each kind of sprite. I'll breed for them if that's what it takes. Wonder if that works.....?

Ah see, I forgot that you can breed the two types of dorsal dragons. Maybe I wouldn't have to wait until I catch a tan egg in the cave then but could get it via breeding later. I really hope that works too. smile.gif

Hoooray!!!! And thank you, TJ! I kept wondering about when a new release is due. Such a sweet surprise!

yeah...you can breed either type of dorsal, and get the other...I've bred two reds and got a purple, and vice versa. So hopefully they can interbreed, or breed at all. (rubs hands gleefully and cackles....)

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif NEW EGGS!!!

...But why do two of them have the same description and the third have the same description as the pink? blink.gifhuh.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif NEW EGGS!!!

...But why do two of them have the same description and the third have the same description as the pink?  blink.gif  huh.gif

That's just how TJ and the spriters roll x3 lolololol they love to confuse us ;3

Edited by Majick

I never use Earthquake, but I wanted one of my eggs to hurry up and hatch so I'd have maximum room for these new eggs, so this release totally got me to use EQ for once.

I can't wait to use my newly-freed egg-slots on these new eggs! I kinda like how the Pinks and these share the description, personally. :3

Hmn, I'd be surprised if there is. Since this one wasn't done on a special day or anything. The beat the heat release got one because they were released on the 4th of July, a US Holiday (for those not from the US).

D: hope not, or at least a "2 days" limit, I'm locked right now and will unlock by tomorrow's night...

Will there be a badge for this release? Like the Beat the Heat release?

unsure.gif It's gonna get kinda crowded on our scrolls if there's a badge for every new release... I hope we get some for holiday releases, though.

Will there be a badge for this release? Like the Beat the Heat release?

Even though probably not, I'd certainly like there to be one.

If you really need pinks for influencing just head on over to the Even Gen Thread and I'm sure someone'll be happy to breed you a very nicely lineaged specimen.

Where is this thread? I can't find it. Can someone give me the link?

That's just how TJ and the spriters roll x3 lolololol they love to confuse us ;3

Bad guys... having funny from our troubles. sad.gif

Yay! I think one of my hatchlings will grow up soon, meaning I can catch new eggs. biggrin.gif

Are U kiddin' me?

I've just blocked myself by the eggs I need, and You gave us new eggs?

Good that two of them has just hatched, and I can probably catch two of the newbies

You used earthquake and they didn't die?! Congrats xd.png

One of them hatched before I EQ'd, the other resisted 2 EQ's before hatching, it had enough stats to hatch and wasn't that far off, under 24 before it could hatch, but I couldn't wait. xd.png I wouldn't have used it if I didn't think I had a decent chance of then surviving.

Ack, lag on the main page is killing me! There's lots of it! xd.png

@MisunderstoodDreamer--if you need pinks for influencing or something, I have a bunch I could try to breed for you, if you'd want. You can take a look and see if there are any you'd want me to breed for you...

huh.gif TJ's eggs are in the Dragonnery emergency section... why on earth do they need it????

Scored a pink one! Yay! biggrin.gif

Didn't see the tan one, but caught two blues and a pink. Happily goes off to sleep.

Happy catching to everyone else smile.gif