TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Sigh, am I the only one to be disappointed that the new eggs share a description with pinks? Woot for scroll lock and misclicked eggs /sarcasm rolleyes.gif

A good night for me! smile.gif Shockingly had some room (usually I'm scroll-locked for new releases wink.gif) so caught my first vampire in the AP, then a tan in the Cave (which seems to be the rarer color), and the new pink. Now I can go to bed and get some sleep!

Awesome! What a wonderful surprise to wake up to! biggrin.gif I've got 3 pinks, one of which I'll release later, and 1 of the mountain eggs! Love, love, love it! Thanks TJ! **squish!**

Edit: I released 2 paper eggs into the AP to get these new ones, but I have 6 paper dragons already, so it was no big loss! I hope whoever snagged them enjoys them! biggrin.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I wasn't even aware that new eggs were being released. blink.gif I just happened to go into the cave and I saw a bunch of eggs with the description "A cool mountain breeze blows around this egg." and I came straight here to check if you were really releasing new eggs and sure enough, you were! happy.gif

So I went back to the cave to try to get a new egg, but since I only had space for one, I could only get my hands on a pink egg. A little while later, I finally decided to drop one of my eggs, an even gen purebred green stripe to make room for another release egg. It was a very hard decision but I did it and when I went back to the cave to get another release egg, there were no more and the AP was full! D8> I was (and still am) devastated! sad.gif

Edit: I finally caught a blue "mountain breeze" egg durring a sudden CB wave! I'm so relieved! Now I can go to bed feeling like I accomplished something! laugh.gif

Edited by Fang486

Woo, new eggs. <3

Thanks, TJ and artists <3 ^^

Now just for the AP to unblock before I get some. *stare* Well, not to unblock, but you know what I mean. >.<

EDITTED for epic fail of spelling.

Edited by PerfectLulu

Sigh, am I the only one to be disappointed that the new eggs share a description with pinks? Woot for scroll lock and misclicked eggs /sarcasm rolleyes.gif

Dear PonyTales, when I writed my post above I was thinking of you! I share your feelings!

It was a very hard decision but I did it and when I went back to the cave to get another release egg, there were no more and the AP was full! D8> I was (and still am) devastated! sad.gif

The cave doesn't block during a new release, that feature is disabled. If the cave is empty, it says, "You expected to see some eggs, but there are none." This isn't block, it means all of the eggs have been taken by people, as there are only a certain number each hour. During new releases, the cave usually empties in about 5 minutes or so. Just be there at the top of the hour, and be ready to grab! smile.gif

I got three of the violet ones. Does anyone know if these are going to be commons or not?

I wonder which genius put them all into ERs ...

Probably TJ. If you look at their stats, they all have 3d 6hr until they hatch. Which means, about an hour or two from now, you'll probably get a look at the S1 hatchling.

You can't help a user when their scroll is set to "DON'T HELP ME." And TJ hardly needs the help, if you look at how many views his dragons get.

Just bred it tonight, actually, Zov. I have two of them, actually. One is a Dorkface, the other a D'Hennegel, either of which I could breed and bite again in a month or so. I'm testing my own patience here. xd.png

D: I've always wanted a vampire... no fair, man.

>_< Anyway... can't wait for these to hatch! biggrin.gif

New Dragons! And there are some among them wich are pink too. Another shared egg description?

I wonder how they will look

Gosh new dragons!! Yay biggrin.gif Thanks TJ!

But I hope this description doesn't mean that the "normal" Pinks will be retired? oO

Gosh new dragons!! Yay biggrin.gif Thanks TJ!

But I hope this description doesn't mean that the "normal" Pinks will be retired? oO

Don't think so. We'll just have more confusion ò.ò

Don't think so. We'll just have more confusion ò.ò

Well if these new Pinks have the same ability as the "normal" Pinks, I'm ok with it! happy.gif

Yay, got one pink and two brown within the first hour of waking up laugh.gif

Just gotta wait a few hours to release one of the browns so I can go scouting for a blue instead.

Edited by Ripan

Scored 3 pinks and one blue! biggrin.gif

juhuu! thanks a lot!! alot.png (<- blink.gif insider?)

Edited by lamel

Noooooooooo! I like them! I hope that another Pink breed will not leave us!

Well if these new Pinks have the same ability as the "normal" Pinks, I'm ok with it!

Me too! biggrin.gif

Oh, my, there's an S2 crack in one of TJ's eggs already. It would be so cool if they were hatched by the time I got up! ohmy.gif