Breed/type: Brimstone

Kill date: Sep 21, 2016

Kill time (ET): ~6 PM DC time

Revive date: Sep 22, 2016

Revive time (ET): 3:35 am DC time

Zombies visible: yes

Result: disintegration

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/view/l6Y7u

I have been attempting for weeks now, i think I tried 15 times so far, haven't had a single success, usually attempted revival an hour into Zombie visibility (12 PM - 1 AM DC time).

Edited by Mlu

Five attempts. Five disintegrations sad.gif All of these were killed lineaged, named adults.

Does anyone know what the approximate chance of producing a zombie is? I'm considering a project and want to know how feasible it is.

Given the evidence on here... I would say very, very low. I mean you have a chance of turning maybe.... one in 10? 20? I'm really not sure, but I've killed 15 dragons so far and gotten two zombies for my trouble, and no revivals. I'm not going to stop trying to get them, but the odds are...discouraging, in my opinion.

Does anyone know what the approximate chance of producing a zombie is? I'm considering a project and want to know how feasible it is.

Don't waste your time/dragons.

I've killed 15 adults and tried for around 10 hatchlings and got nothing.

The odds aren't really high at halloween, (when we were supposed to get them until a few months ago) but the success rate now doesn't make it worth trying for.

I got 0 Zombies in 12 attempts so far.

Adults killed: 11

Disintegrations: 10

Revivals: 1

Zombies: 0

Hatchlings died (fogged): 1

Disintegrations: 1

Revivals: 0

Zombies: 0

(All attempts made during Zombies visible time.)

TJ hinted success rate is higher on 31st of the months so will go for that now and don't waste disappointing KILL actions ~

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

TJ hinted success rate is higher on 31st of the months so will go for that now and don't waste disappointing KILL actions  ~

That's very good to know! Thank you. That will allow my kill actions to reset, and also let me build up a ton of zombie fodder, as well as giving me reason to hold off killing them as soon as I'm able. Win-win!

Edited by silver_chan

Last night I had a batch of hatchlings I let die intentionally, and was able to stay up until zombies appeared. Got two out of the batch. Was a bit disappointed that the sunsong turned into a western hatchling. Thought that one would be an amphiptere. Not going to report failures/revives.

Reporting Zombification Attempt

Breed/type: Sunsong

Kill date: unknown

Kill time (ET): unknown(died from time elapsing

Revive date: 9/23/2016

Revive time (ET): 12:00

Result: zombie

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZwlGp

Breed/type: coastal waverunner

Kill date: 9/23/2016

Kill time (ET): unkown(time elapsed)

Revive date: unkown(died by time running out intentionally)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YywLx

Does anyone have an accurate list of what each dragon is considered regarding body type? My experience with the sunsong(providing it wasn't an error), makes me wary of the dcwiki's list.

Edited by Nectaris

Last night I had a batch of hatchlings I let die intentionally, and was able to stay up until zombies appeared. Got two out of the batch. Was a bit disappointed that the sunsong turned into a western hatchling. Thought that one would be an amphiptere. Not going to report failures/revives.

Breed/type: Sunsong

Kill date: unknown

Kill time (ET): unknown(died from time elapsing

Revive date: 9/23/2016

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZwlGp

Breed/type: coastal waverunner

Kill date: 9/23/2016

Kill time (ET): unkown(time elapsed)

Revive date: unkown(died by time running out intentionally)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YywLx

im pretty sure the amphiptere zombie sprite just hasnt come out yet

im pretty sure the amphiptere zombie sprite just hasnt come out yet

Amphiptere hatchlings have a sprite listed in the wiki. Nothing is listed about it not existing.

Amphiptere hatchlings have a sprite listed in the wiki. Nothing is listed about it not existing.

oh okay then maybe it might be a glitch or something worth talking to tj about? or sunsongs could just have the default western sprite

Yeah, you can see what type a dragon is listed in the encyclopedia. For some reason, sunsongs are a vague "dragon" - not even a specific type. There's a few dragons that are still listed incorrectly. They've been reported; hopefully they'll get fixed before Halloween.

Congrats on your two turns!

Yeah, you can see what type a dragon is listed in the encyclopedia. For some reason, sunsongs are a vague "dragon" - not even a specific type. There's a few dragons that are still listed incorrectly. They've been reported; hopefully they'll get fixed before Halloween.

Congrats on your two turns!

Thanks!

That helps a lot. I was trying to stay away from westerns because I have 12 other zombie western hatchlings, with one wyvern and one wingless from back when there was only one sprite. I was wanting some more variety.

Thanks!

That helps a lot. I was trying to stay away from westerns because I have 12 other zombie western hatchlings, with one wyvern and one wingless from back when there was only one sprite. I was wanting some more variety.

If it helps, Two-Winged Blunas and Skywings are currently listed as Amphipteres. Hopefully they'll fix the Sunsong entry soon!

Try Deep Seas or Waters if you want that cool Leviathan zombie. That one is the one I really want... and they're pretty easy dragons to find!

When the fix happens I will have to go through all the Spreadsheet entries again to move updated sprites around rolleyes.gif Not looking forward to that xd.png

But I am looking forward for pygmy and Two-headed Zombies when they come out ♥

Last month 5/5 disintegrations.

Today 4/5 disintegrations and 1 zombie:

Breed/type: Bolt Dragon (CB)

Kill date: 25 sept. 2016

Kill time (ET): 5.05 cave time

Revive date: 25 sept. 2016

Revive time (ET): 5.10 cave time

Dragon link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/WTSO8

EDIT: Also, updated the spreadsheet adding my zombies ^^

Edited by Masterdragon992

thanks to the spreadsheet, I only need 2 more shadows to be unlocked (Adult Wyrm and S2 Lindwurm)