dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

You can name your unnamed zombie just like you can a regular dragon. If the dragon already has a name, it keeps it.

For pics of zombies, check the dragon cave wiki (google it), the link doesn't work on this forum. Or you can check my scroll after midnight EDT USA, look for Searette and Lijuan BaiLong (hatchling). Tonight they are among my Terrae herd.

If you are waiting until after midnight to make a zombie, remember it's after midnight of the 30th, cave time, during the 31st, when the odds go up in your favor.

You can get 3 different results from attempting to make a zombie. Kill and Revive, and the dragon stays dead (turns to dust), it takes a kill space for 6 weeks at least. Kill and Revive and the dragon comes back as a regular dragon. Kill and Revive, and the dragon comes back as a zombie and takes a Kill space permanently.

If you get a zombie, and it takes your Kill spaces, it doesn't stop you from using Bite or Earthquake.

Edited by yosofine

I killed about 5 dragons/hatchlings last year and managed to get one zmobie adult from a white striped dragon (had a few stubborn dragons that refused to die as well). This year I have three frozen hatchies all ready to go as zombie fodder.

I made 2 Zombies last year. One was an adult inbred vine and I thought the name would fit for a Zombie and the other was a low lineage pure black hatchling I named Halloween's Gore and froze it then zombied it. I think the first one I got on my 2nd try and the Hatchling on the last try I had left.

I have adult inbred dragons for this year but I would like to make a zombie using a cb dragon. I only have 3 kills left. Whatever, I do I am going to use males because both of my Zombies are females.

I personally have 3 zombies, Ike, Disgust and Repugnace -luffs-

Ike was an inbred white male adult.

Repugnace was a 6th gen black female hatchling.

Disgust was a heavily inbred black ungendered hatchling.

I was very depressed that the black hatchling I truly wanted to zombify didn't. It's code was Nh0o (Like Nooo) D:

Finding an adult dragon that wanted to die was also difficult. I had quite a few lined up to die, but absolutely none would. Took a chance with Ike and was ecstatic when he did turn.

The hatchlings were much easier. Out of 3, two turned.

Mine were Pygmy, Frilled and a Vine.

three successes, one male, female and frozen hatchie...

They all worked on the first try to, but I remember one I revived (An extra split) and he just revived normally.

I made 2 Zombies last year. Both were adult Sunset dragons: one in dad's scroll now it's a CB and the second is in my scroll 2 gen...

I would love to make a zombie hatchie this year.

where do I find out what time 12pm is for me? Where can I find the cavetime?

You do not need to try at midnight. You just need to try on Halloween.

You do not need to try at midnight. You just need to try on Halloween.

Yep,on full hour i think (1PM,2PM,4AM etc. xd.png) :]

Last year was my first Halloween on DC, I tried 3 times and got 3 success' smile.gif :

Female Split hatchling : Niatama no Zombie-chan

CB Female Balloon : Hitogoroshi

CB Male Daydream : Bosatsuhan

I didn't thought much about it, as I killed my Split, but it seems that she is currently the only Split Zombie xd.png ?

Well, the Zombies taking killing spots and will stay on your scroll forever, so I'm not sure, if I'll try for an ungendered one this year .

I don't need the killing spots, because I didn't use them (except Halloween last year), but if the ungendered fails, I can't release it =/ ...maybe I should influence it male, so I would have a male hatchie at least xd.png .

I don't remember all of them, I'll need to check where they sort at night to confirm. But I know 1 hatchling and 1 adult were pinks.

On another note, I just checked my Kill action, to see if I had any available (I haven't used it since last Halloween) and I only have 1! Has everyone else's updated since last Halloween? I won't be able to get more zombies if it takes more than a year for it to update....

Or do the Zombies take up kill actions? Like if you have 5 Zombies, you will never be able to Kill again? I have 4, and only 1 kill action left...I need an ungendered hatchling still

Edited by MollyElizbeth

Each zombie you have on your scroll does take up a kill spot permanently. Also, if you had a failed bite from a vampire, it will take a kill spot for about three weeks.

So if I were to kill one say at 1:30EST it would have less chance of becoming a Zombie instead of on the hour mark? Oh and if I kill a frozen Hatchie and it comes back a Zombie will it stay frozen or grow up? I have quite a few imbred Blacks in mind for this. smile.gif And one more question I have an imbred Black Adult that I want to try this on he was one of the first dragons I got when I started does it matter how much time they have been on your scroll for? Or could it still work?

I was very depressed that the black hatchling I truly wanted to zombify didn't. It's code was Nh0o (Like Nooo) D:

Finding an adult dragon that wanted to die was also difficult. I had quite a few lined up to die, but absolutely none would. Took a chance with Ike and was ecstatic when he did turn.

i had a grip of black dragon i had raised just for the purpose, most of them dodged, the one i had *specially named* to become a zombie died.

i did get a zombie from my male black dragon who was named- Samhain Eve. how appropriate!

i better start collecting frozen hatchies for my attempts this year laugh.gif

I will be trying for a zombie this halloween, but what dose it say if you get a zombie? Dose it say ''Your dragon is still dead but it is walking around just fine.'' I just have no clue.

@jovana97, is it more succesful to KILL on the hour or to REVIVE on the hour? also, i know it is possible to get zombies all year... but with an incredibly LOW rate of success, so it's better to try in halloween (or so i've been said xd.png maybe i was lied to... D: but well, i won't try during the rest of the year, don't wanna kill my dragons in vain.)

last year, i got one zombie from a frozen autumn hatchie, but the daydream i sacrificed didn't revive u.u i didn't try again because i had started playing like 25 days before and didn't have many dragons xd.png

now i have put my temptative "sacrifices" at the top of my scroll :3

i just hope i'll be able to be online that day, have a sick relative who could get worst any day sad.gif