dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Both of my Zombies are Water Walkers.

I got 2 zombies out of 3 tries. For the best luck you really need to do it at midnight. I was in the chat last year at midnight and it seems like everyone who was there that tried at least got one zombie.

I have a question about zombies:

If your zombie is not CB, will it still show its lineage?

Just curious

Yes. This is a lineage for a Zombie: http://dragcave.net/lineage/0Gkp

Just remember that after the first two weeks of Zombiedom, you'll only be able to find your Zombies between 12 midnight and 6 am EST (click here for current Cave Time) when they appear as Zombies OR on the 31st of the month when their tombstones are visible all day.

I sacrificed three adult dragons last year...ONE made the transformation to zombie.

Poor little Drysta was a magi before her untimely descent into the abyss of the undead.

@King_Max_Cat - yes, you can still see her lineage as well as her children.

Seasonal: Zombie

Black: Fail

Frozen Storm: Fail

My zombie was a frozen mint hatchling. All the dragons I killed were mints. I plan on using mints again this year as well as a few balloons.

I raised an adult pebble as a zombie last year...I don't remember my failures, but there were a few (like, 2-5)

I don't think the type of dragon matters. either it works or it doesn't, so kill whichever ones you want.

Last year my only success was a magi hatchling. I perma-killed a balloon adult and an albino adult, and I resurrected a split adult.

I have a question ..if any care to reply!!??

Ive gotten a few "un-named" dragons as "ZOMBIE-FODDER"/dont like killing MY OWN "BELOVED" draggies which Ive named with care,etc;etc;...I bred ONE my "would-be" zombie dragons as the papa of an ember egg..IF it should (!!!! laugh.gif )actually become a zombie(the eggs father),then Ill have "Zombie offspring",right?

O.k...sooo...should I KEEP my 2nd generation zombie fodder offspring in hopes it will be a honest-to DC "OFFSPRING" of my zombie..or just use IT as fodder also??

Ive got a cache of draggies for my fodder..& in case of total need,Ive got an inbred D.F. which was bred a LONG time ago(white stripe)as a gift,& never claimed..but wondering if my (now hatchie)should be an extra fodder ,or hopefully "offspfing"? biggrin.gif

Rockin' On

I'll only have one chance at Zombie fodder; My flamingo hatchie... I might try and kill off Nyceos; but she was one of my first dragons...

well if a dragon were to become a zombie then yes you would have a zombie offspring.

I have a question ..if any care to reply!!??

Ive gotten a few "un-named" dragons as "ZOMBIE-FODDER"/dont like killing MY OWN "BELOVED" draggies which Ive named with care,etc;etc;...I bred ONE my "would-be" zombie dragons as the papa of an ember egg..IF it should (!!!! laugh.gif )actually become a zombie(the eggs father),then Ill have "Zombie offspring",right?

O.k...sooo...should I KEEP my 2nd generation zombie fodder offspring in hopes it will be a honest-to DC "OFFSPRING" of my zombie..or just use IT as fodder also??

Ive got a cache of draggies for my fodder..& in case of total need,Ive got an inbred D.F. which was bred a LONG time ago(white stripe)as a gift,& never claimed..but wondering if my (now hatchie)should be an extra fodder ,or hopefully "offspfing"? biggrin.gif

Rockin' On

If a dragon already has kids, those kids will be zombie offspring and there will be a zombie in their lineage. If they don't have kids yet, they won't be able to breed after they become a zombie.

I figure the offspring has value as a breeder, because there are people who want dragons with zombies in the lineage. If the parent of the hatchling doesn't become a zombie, then I'd go ahead and kill the hatchie, too. But if the parent DOES become a zombie, I would keep the hatchie alive. That's what I'm planning to do, anyway. My zombie fodder are going to be the dragons I already have offspring from.

Here's a question for someone else; does the time you try to resurect them make a difference? Someone said at midnight, but is that the first midnight, when the 31st begins, or the last midnight, when Halloween is ending? Or does it even matter?

I figure the offspring has value as a breeder, because there are people who want dragons with zombies in the lineage. If the parent of the hatchling doesn't become a zombie, then I'd go ahead and kill the hatchie, too. But if the parent DOES become a zombie, I would keep the hatchie alive. That's what I'm planning to do, anyway. My zombie fodder are going to be the dragons I already have offspring from.

Here's a question for someone else; does the time you try to resurect them make a difference? Someone said at midnight, but is that the first midnight, when the 31st begins, or the last midnight, when Halloween is ending? Or does it even matter?

It's just between Saturday midnight at the start of Halloween and Sunday midnight at the end of Halloween. Anytime on Halloween works.

Chances of revival as you know as considerably higher on Halloween but it is rumored that from 00:00 - 06:00 am of the 31st (so right as the 31st begins not when it's ending happy.gif) your chances are even higher but there is no proof for this.

I'll add my 2 cents also. Don't forget Dc is running on EDT or EST Time.

I succesfully zombified a Female Pink and a Male Vine last year. A Mint revived, and the others (I can't remember... I think they were Black and Red) dissapeared.

I'll try with a Hatchling this time. MUAHAHAHA.

So wait, let me get this straight...

If I breed a dragon from my collection, and it produces an egg, then I kill the parent dragon and revive it into a zombie, does that mean the egg turns into a zombie hatchie?

I've never attempted this before, so I'm trying to learn here. smile.gif Any advice would be great!

If I breed a dragon from my collection, and it produces an egg, then I kill the parent dragon and revive it into a zombie, does that mean the egg turns into a zombie hatchie?

I've never attempted this before, so I'm trying to learn here. smile.gif Any advice would be great!

The egg will not be affected if you kill the parent smile.gif

Pretty sure the egg would NOT become a zombie hatchling. I could be wrong but I'm think I'm correct on this smile.gif