dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

I think I vaguely remember seeing TJ saying something about no breeds being more easily converted to zombies than others. (Although of course that wouldn't apply to creatures that can't be turned into zombies, like pygmies, splits, and drakes.)

I also thought that Splits and Pygmys can't be zombified, but we have proofs against it:

Splits can indeed be Zombified. http://dragcave.net/lineage/0Gkp

So can Pygmies and Draks.

I picked to try making a zombie out of a pygmy adult, I figured it would work better because it's smaller, lol. Could be total nonsense but it worked on the first try. My zombie hatchie was from a failed black lotto ticket. 2/2 successes.

Since Glories are a new breed we have to wait for next Halloween to find out if they can be zombified or not. But if we get a proof that someone managed to zombify an ochre drake I guess they also will be able to be Zombies. I checked the thread and only found one failed attempt on an ochre. Did anyone else try to zombify an ochredrake last halloween?

I know that unbreedable Dragons can't be zombified, such as dinos, papers, chickens. Does anybody know if holiday dragons can be zombified? I guess not, but if and you had let's say two yulebucks, turned one into a zombie, will you be able to get a new second yulebuck permanently onto your scroll?

Edited by Beastrider

cb balloon female; success

cb whiptail male; failure

bred autumn male; success

also tried to kill cb pink male that night, but he just wouldn't die.. that stupid thing.. >.>

Since Glories are a new breed we have to wait for next Halloween to find out if they can be zombified or not. But if we get a proof that someone managed to zombify an ochre drake I guess they also will be able to be Zombies. I checked the thread and only found one failed attempt on an ochre. Did anyone else try to zombify an ochredrake last halloween?

I haven't heard of any, but I'll be trying with one this year.

I didn't have any successful hatchie, but I did get one out of a Daydream and the other was a Vine.

Most of my dragons kept dodging the blows. And on Halloween it doesn't matter if it's midnight or not, it works all day. Or doesn't as the case may be. From what I understand theres a 50/50 chance of it working on Halloween, a 1/100 chance of it working at midnight any other day of the year.

where do I find out what time 12pm is for me? Where can I find the cavetime?

Cave Time is Eastern Time in the United States.

Click for the World Clock (I've pointed you at New York, New York which is in that time zone.)

Cave Time is Eastern Time in the United States.

My account's not old enough to have a zombie yet, but it's handy to know the cave time is my time zone. Thanks.

I don't have a Zombie yet, but I'm waiting till Halloween to kill off some of my more inbred dragons... Zombies are cool 8D

I made 2 adult zombies last Halloween, from a guardian female and a skywing male. I chose them because they wouldn't breed with anything I had at the time. Both were turned in the morning of Halloween, between about 9 and noon EST. My other three tries were failures, and I had several who dodged well. I've started collecting inbred frozen hatchlings, so I'll be trying for hatchling zombies this year.. with only 3 tries available, because those 2 tries never regenerated.

I just remember REALLY wanting to KILL some Balloons! They are SO ugly, IMO!

But all the Balloons I tried WOULD NOT DIE!

Little creeps.

I did have one epic failure on my son's scroll..

Hee.

I just remember REALLY wanting to KILL some Balloons! They are SO ugly, IMO!

But all the Balloons I tried WOULD NOT DIE!

Little creeps.

I did have one epic failure on my son's scroll..

Hee.

*cuddles her Balloon dragons*

lol...and here I am wanting to make an army of them. So after looking over the post, it seems there isn't a magic dragon type that has more success than others. Updated the first post to show the tally...not that it means much anyway. xd.png

I made 2 adult zombies last Halloween, from a guardian female and a skywing male. {snippy}...so I'll be trying for hatchling zombies this year.. with only 3 tries available, because those 2 tries never regenerated.

That's why you only have 3 open kills left. You have two adult zombies. They take up permanent kill count slots.

@Torzath: You're welcome. smile.gif

Last Halloween...let's see, I killed four adult dragons and one hatchling and got one zombie hatchling out of the deal. Sucks. I don't remember what it was, either. It was something I'd just caught off of the AP and frozen, maybe a horse?

Oh well, trying again this year. ^^

Wow,by reading your posts,i see a lot of success is gotten by killing dragons so i think i'm gonna kill 4-5 dragons this year (i never done that before,i started playing this year in april),i hope neither of them decide to stay dead xd.png

That's why you only have 3 open kills left. You have two adult zombies. They take up permanent kill count slots.

@Torzath: You're welcome. smile.gif

They do? Well I learnt something new. blink.gif Which means if you want to save a kill slot you can only have 4 Zombies?

Precisely, Wiz.

And you can't get those slots back because you can't get rid of zombies. Once you got 'em, there's no avoiding the Zombie Apocalypse.

laugh.gif Just kidding about the Apocalypse. But the zombies really do stay permanently. You can't rekill them or release them to the wilderness.

As I recall, I made 5 attempts and managed to kill all of them. Maybe my luck will change this year.

I'll probably set aside some gendered hatchies for possible zombies. I already have 2 adults and 1 ungendered hatchie.

I think a zombie is worth one killing action, permanently ^^

Have you guys tried to make any zombie on non-halloween time? (and succeeded?)

I maybe just have to wait till halloween, because my timezone sucks.

As long as they are not yet named. Otherwise, I believe their retain the name they were given before being killed. I may stand corrected very shortly, however.

Just to clarify, you DON'T have to wait until midnight to try to get a zombie, but if apparently your chances are higher?

So, if you -maybe- try killing them around midnight, the chances might be higher.

Also, I don't know if it must be midnight by cave's time or it could be my time?

It would be 6 am my time then. biggrin.gif

As long as they are not yet named. Otherwise, I believe their retain the name they were given before being killed. I may stand corrected very shortly, however.

So an unnamed zombie stays unnamed? Wow, I didn't know that, thanks smile.gif