dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

I've got two zombies from last year. An adult and an s2 hatchie. I'm hoping to be able to get some more this year though. smile.gif I was quite new back then and I didn't really know the best tactics when it came to zombies, which is why I didn't have as many as I'd like.

I tried several last year and got two, a gendered male and an ungendered hatchling. This year I want to get a female adult and (hopefully) a male and female gendered hatchling, so I can have the complete set.

I only got one back in 2009. ;_; I didn't get any last year. I guess it doesn't help that I don't freeze hatchlings because I only go for adults... which means I only have 5 attempts each year. XD

I'm slightly ambitious this year and would really like four zombies. I bred a lineage for them and would like a zombie base (for the males). I get the feeling Halloween won't be kind to me though.

3 Successes this year out of 5 I tried.

2 s2 hatchlings -one male and one female- one black hatchling and one was a vine hatchling before being killed and revived.

1 adult male black dragon was revived successfully

(another vine adult died and I think the other hatchling that didn't revive was a black)

I got 6/21 this year. 2 male hatchies, 3 female hatchies, and a female adult.

2 of the females were CB and both male hatchies were lineaged. The adult female was also lineaged.

Breeds

----------

Female:

Water Horse

Tropical

Deepsea

Male:

Hellfire

Deepsea

Adult female:

Black Stripe

Edited by CDM

1/5 this year.

I was really hoping one of the males would also turn into a zombie so I could have a dragon with two zombie parents...

Oh well.

killed 5 blacks (4 females 1 male)

3 females turned to dust

the male and the last female turned <3

next year i need 2 prepare b4 hand so i have more tries though cuz i still need 4 hatchies for my goals =P (2 gendered 2 ungendered)

Killed 3 dragons... A Vine, a Two-Headed and an Ochredrake. All of them adults and not CB.

First two disintegrated. The third was a success.

12 total tries

6 dodges (some of these I tried killing today)

4 disintegrate

1 full revival

*1 turned*

The turned was a female adult purple dorsal.

Two of the disintegrated were purple dorsal adults, a male and female.

One disintegrated was a Harvest male adult, another disintegrated was a Sunsong male adult.

The full revival was an adult purple dorsal.

Guess it just wasn't my year for luck. rolleyes.gif Last year I got 1 zombie out of 3 tries, this year I got 1 out of 12. Eh.

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

5/8 S2s that I fogged to death zombified 8D. I used my 5 kills on 4 adults and an S1, none of which zombified. I'm very happy with the hatchies, as I had no Zombies prior to this event, and I've been trying for 3 Halloweens now.

Killed 5 Adults

Female Turpentine- Dead

Male Vamp- Dead

Male Lumina- Zombie

Female Vamp- Zombie

Male Turpentine- Zombie

Fogged 8 Hatchies

Suntone- Zombie Male

Pink- Zombie Female

Spotted Greenwing- Male Zombie

Pillow-dead

Red- dead

black- dead

Blusang- dead

Terrae- dead

S1 from last year was an Orchdrake

I actually just got my first Zombie. I felt bad doing it at first, but now I'm actually proud of myself. (:

All four that I tried disintegrated. I couldn't get that zombie hatchling last year and now this year.

So 0/4.

Male Horse Hatchling - Dead.

Female Vine Hatchling - Dead.

Male Spitfire Hatchling - Dead.

Female Deep Sea Hatchling - Dead.

I just turned a messy-lineaged Pumpkin Pygmy.

To be honest I only grabbed two to complete my collection since I don't like them that much, this one was a 'spare' and I fancied a zombie hatchling. Good thing it took, eh?

My attempt on an adult Balloon failed, though...

The first one I attempted to revive turned into a zombie - that was a first for me. Wrongfully made me optimistic that others would follow... the rest disintegrated. XD

Wait there's a chance to fail?!?!?! Lol I only had two and they both Zombified! I had a female Brimstone and a Male Olive that I killed a week ago for Halloween! I just revived them and they both went Zombie so easily!

Look!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jnTOo

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DHgr3

Don't believe me? Check my scroll and you won't find a single tombstone.

Lol a first for me since this is my first Halloween! Wow so on my list of unlimited luck is my first two GoN summons were both successes and now my first two Zombie attempts were successes too! Wow....

Edited by REDBULL

Not exactly a success story, but not total failure either:

4 zombies (all male hatchies)

4 revived normally

40 died the true death ohmy.gif

So, 4/48 zombified, or 8.3%. Think I'll keep trying the rest of the year, as my odds on Halloween are obviously not significantly increased. dry.gif Guess I was just hoping for at least one adult out of ten tries, but that was too much to hope for. At least I got more hatchies to play with my four from last year.

1/4 adults (female - I think she was a nocturne before) and 4/12 hatchlings (three males and one female) this year.

Edited by Orlageddon

Bunch of timed-out hatchling true deaths, but a male and a female survived, and the one adult dragon I managed to kill obligingly came back as a zombie.

So I now have one adult male, one adult female, two male hatchlings, one female hatchling, and an ungendered hatchling.

If only I had an unknown gendered adult! <-- hahahaha never gonna try that one.

I got 4 Zombies out of 30 tries. smile.gif 1 Adult and 3 Hatchies. smile.gif

k, this is not my day =o__O= Summon didn't work *cough what a surprise :'D* and my just for fun kills didn't work either *sulks forever in a corner* naja, never mind, I have a male, female, s1 and s2 zombi from last year so my zombi-family is complete :>

I got 1 gendered hatchling and one Adult.

The adult was... One of my kill slots came off CD while I was in class. It was my last shot.