dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

So...related to that question...when is the earliest for grabbing eggs for fog-until-death hatchlings?

Also, As far as breeds go...I've had mixed results with pygmys.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

18th at the earliest, Gutz.

Is that for the adults or the hatchlings? I am trying for hatchlings.

I have a question.

This is my first year attempting to create Zombies and I guess I need a bit of help.

I'm using Ridgewings to attempt to create into zombies. However, as one knows, you can only kill 5 drags each two weeks of so. That is not enough dragons to try to get a couple of zombies.

So I was wondering, how can I kill dragons by using the fog action? Meaning I don't use the 'kill' action.

I want a couple of adults of each gender, some gendered hatchlings, and ungendered hatchlings dead so I can attempt to revive.

What would I need to do? Any help is very much appreciated.

I have a question.

This is my first year attempting to create Zombies and I guess I need a bit of help.

I'm using Ridgewings to attempt to create into zombies. However, as one knows, you can only kill 5 drags each two weeks of so. That is not enough dragons to try to get a couple of zombies.

So I was wondering, how can I kill dragons by using the fog action? Meaning I don't use the 'kill' action.

I want a couple of adults of each gender, some gendered hatchlings, and ungendered hatchlings dead so I can attempt to revive.

What would I need to do? Any help is very much appreciated.

You can definitely kill growing hatchies by fogging until they run out of time. Just resist the urge to peek at them, or they might sneakily grow up on you!

Can I retry killing in twenty four hours for a new result? Two of my Zombie Fodder[bred from my dragons so I haven't killed any gifts] dodged.

Can I retry killing in twenty four hours for a new result? Two of my Zombie Fodder[bred from my dragons so I haven't killed any gifts] dodged.

Yes. I had to kill her today 'cos she dodged yesterday. (And my stupid Cheese dodged AGAIN! mad.gif)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

You can definitely kill growing hatchies by fogging until they run out of time. Just resist the urge to peek at them, or they might sneakily grow up on you!

What if they have enough views to technically grow up? Say 5,000 views but shes fogged. If I let her run out of time will she still die?

Also, if an ungendered hatchling is killed and made a zombie, can it grow after being zombified?

Thank you for your advice!

What if they have enough views to technically grow up? Say 5,000 views but shes fogged. If I let her run out of time will she still die?

Also, if an ungendered hatchling is killed and made a zombie, can it grow after being zombified?

Thank you for your advice!

Doesn't matter how many views they have - if they're fogged until 0d0h, they'll die. smile.gif I don't think an ungendered hatchie should gender as a Zombie, but it's worth keeping the views super low just in case.

Doesn't matter how many views they have - if they're fogged until 0d0h, they'll die. smile.gif I don't think an ungendered hatchie should gender as a Zombie, but it's worth keeping the views super low just in case.

Got it. Thanks a lot! smile.gif

Crossing fingers and hoping this little project is successful!

Good luck to everyone!

Just got 2 out of 5 Zombies, and they were both adults!! biggrin.gif Woo!

This was way better than last year - I could only get 1 engendered hatchie as a Zombie… lol xd.png

Edited by LumosSeeker148

You attempt to revive the dragon using magic, but instead its body disintegrates. Bye Talented Artist. ):

You attempt to revive the dragon using magic, but instead its body disintegrates. That was Unfortunate. ):

You attempt to revive the dragon using magic, but something goes wrong and instead it becomes a zombie. ohmy.gif Glimmerous Fool came back!

You attempt to revive the hatchling using magic, but instead its body disintegrates.

You attempt to revive the hatchling using magic, but something goes wrong and instead it becomes a zombie.

You attempt to revive the hatchling using magic, but instead its body disintegrates.

You attempt to revive the dragon using magic, but instead its body disintegrates. Awww, Shimmer Dragon didn't come back...

Sooooo. That makes 1/4 of my adults a success and 1/6 of my hatchies a success.

Edited by kiyoura

Out of 15 hatchies, 2 turned into zombies and 1 revived successfully and grew up into an adult.

My 1 cheese disintegrated so no ungendered zombie.

Out of 4 adults, 2 turned, 1 female and 1 male! I actually turned 2 into zombies in a row!

biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/L578I

Don't ask me how many dragons died in the name of this. All that matters is that it is finally done. It's finally done.

Edit: I'm also amused at the zombie's decision to move itself to the top of my scroll. Okay whatever, you do that I guess.

Edited by Commander Wymsy

From 5 gendered hatchlings I managed 1 zombie (I forget the gender), and from 5 gendered adults I also got 1 zombie (once again, forgot the gender).

Never killing any of my dragons for zombies ever again. >.>

http://dragcave.net/lineage/L578I

Don't ask me how many dragons died in the name of this. All that matters is that it is finally done. It's finally done.

Edit: I'm also amused at the zombie's decision to move itself to the top of my scroll. Okay whatever, you do that I guess.

That's REALLY lovely! Congrats biggrin.gif

That's REALLY lovely! Congrats biggrin.gif

This is the first step to having a Zombie stairstep. It'll be a fun side thing that won't take too much effort.