dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

I had four kills. I wanted a Zombie hatchling. All of my attempts turned the hatchlings into dust... *sigh* Well, there is always next year. I have never had luck with Zombies. The first year I tried I got one, a female (had five kills). The second year I tried I got one, a male (I had four kills)...

5 kills

3 fails

2 zombies

(One is a waterwalker and the other, a guardian)

1 hatchie = dodged

4 hatchies = dead.

0/5 for this year. C= But I hate zombies, just enjoy watching the hatchies I hate die. Seriously hate 'em.

Tried with 5 balloon dragons, 1 adult and 4 frozen hatchlings.

Results... adult and 2 hatchlings gone for good, one came back as a balloon and one a zombie.

Killed 3 adults 2 hatchies.

First, I tried the adults, all bodies disintegrated, then the first hatchie disintegrated aswell, i was like ''just try with the last one, you know you won't get a zombie this year'', I attempted to revive it and I got a zombie!!!

It's a female zombie hatchie and my first zombie laugh.gif

I won't try to get one next year, sure I'd love to have an adult one, but i really hate when it says 'they stare at you, wondering why you betrayed them' sad.gif

I tried four, three stayed dead, one came back normal. I felt awful afterwards, and couldn't force myself to try and kill my little Whiptail again after it was already murdered and brought back once...

Tried once last year on a magi dragon, and it was a success.

Tried this year on a stone and a swallowtail. Swallowtail was a success, stone was a fail (unfortunately).

I killed a few dragons for the event. >.< That sounds horrible. I ended up with all five turning into adult zombies. My cave is infested!

So far, I've had one success with a male Bright-Breasted Wyvern; the mother was a Nebula and the father was a Bright-Breasted Wyvern.

Got one first try. I used a Waterhorse. Took my husband 5 tries to get his. His successful was on a Balloon. He killed 3 of his in his attempt lol

No successes here; though since its only my first year here I can't really complain about that too much, haha. If only I had known that once a dragon is revived and you kill it again, it can't be revived at all once more. Well, that was certainly a waste. Its still a little unfortunate since I do indeed like the sprites, but I guess that simply means more to look forward to next year!

And I must agree with some others, even when one remembers that they are just pixel dragons, that message after you kill them is still rather unpleasant...

I thought I was pretty successful with my two zombies, until I saw the people who had armies of them. laugh.gif Maybe I'll be a bit more ambitious next year.

1 Crimson Flare Pygmy, 1 Misfit Pygmy, and 1 Seawyrm Pygmy were successfully turned.

I had 8 dragons prepared for zombie attempts this year -- the first time I have tried.

Of 4 adults -- 2 turned to zombies, 2 disintegrated

Of 4 hatchlings -- 1 revived into a moonstone, 3 disintegrated

I decided at the last minute to try for a hatchie one more time, so I killed a perfectly good CB autumn hatchie, which disintegrated to dust when I tried to revive it. I should have left bad enough alone! tongue.gif

So 2 of 9 were successful. I guess I am happy with that, although I really wanted a hatchie.

Only tried with adults this year, I started killing early to make sure I had all five. Only one turned. :/ At least it was one of the parents of one of my vampires smile.gif. Also-I got a really neat name for him-Devin Soulstealer, an undead character in a webcomic I read.

Got a pair of hatchies to go with my adults, so pretty darn happy. Was hoping for a stage1 hatchy as well, but ran out of kills getting the others. Goal for next year....! biggrin.gif

Well, it took me 27 attempts total.

But I got my two adult lineage zombies, one male hatchie, two female hatchies, and an s1. Plus one revive, and one dodge. All the rest were disintegrates.

I'm lucky in that of all my attempts, the two adults that I really wanted most to have zombified cooperated. Also that I got the hatchies I wanted for scroll completion.

Not entirely sure I would call the overall statistics - 6 out of 27 - lucky though.

8 total attempts (5 adult, 3 hatchlings), 2 successes (one female adult, one s1 hatchling). I'm pretty sure the adult was a spotted greenwing, but I'm not sure about the hatchling. None of mine revived as normal dragons. They either zombified or disintegrated.

I believe it was 3/9. I had two extra dead adults, since I got a turn on the second try. (And I was glad I had the foresight to save the last kill, in case I needed it for a hatchling!)

So I had 6 fogged hatchlings, 3 male, 3 ungendered. 4 dead adults with an extra kill. So ungendered & adult turned, used last kill on extra male hatchie, success! That would be 11, except I didn't try the last two adults. I only wanted one female... overall I think it went really well. o_o!

5 killed adult dragons

1 male zombie : 4 deaths

7 gendered hatchies (fogged till they ran out of time)

2 zombies : 1 came back to life : 4 deaths

4 ungendered hatchies

1 zombie : 3 deaths

Total: 4/16 = 25%

Not too bad!

I finally decided I would try this, and have five adults ready for revival:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1taBU - The Forbidden One - Saw the code and I had to try it.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YPt6e - She's pretty, inbred, and has a Marrow as well as The End of My Luck and Night Sorrow in her ancestry.  She is currently named No Luck At All, but may be placed and renamed as The End of My Scroll.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kruMS - Krumbs - Inbred, with Herbicide all over the lineage, and the code name just evoke the image of the Zombies.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/7EShp - Another massive, inbred lineage, and named Eternal Sleep Walker, when it was a sleepy little Horse hatchling.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ULJlt - Cursed Undead, descended from the curse Tinsel, with the lineage starting to get messy.

I also have 3 hatchlings fogged that should be dead by Monday, and will see if they turn when it's time.

Wish me luck!

Seven attempts, 3 successes. The Forbidden One, Eternal Sleep Walker and one hatchling, Carpe Noctem, will continue to haunt my scroll for all eternity! smile.gif The three other adults and one hatchling all crumbled to dust, and the third hatchling was going to be traded for a PB 2nd gen Marrow, but grew up as soon as I unfogged it for the trade. sad.gif Unearthly Child will get a partial name change before too long. wink.gif