dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Last year, I got 1/5, this year 1/2 (I killed four but only revived until I got a success as I just wanted a pair). Both were adults, my male a Terrae, my female a Whiptail.

Two zombies out of four tries, one male & one female. Two disintegrations. Will try next year for another female. No fifth try because I bit & killed a misclicked egg, totally forgetting about zombies & Halloween when I did that.

2 zombies out of five attempts, done. Just wanted to a zombie, period. :3

2 zombies, 3 deaths. First year trying. C:

The zombies' breeds were an adult Ochredrake and a frozen Hellfire Wyvern hatchling.

One revival, three deaths, and one adult zombie (from a Mint). I now have two adults (from 2011 and 2012) and an S2 hatchling (from 2010), all from Mints. One zombie per year is about all I'm good for.

2 tries, 1 success.

Male Regular Vine Adult succeeded. One is good for me. Just happy I got one. ^^

1 out of three zombified, which is pretty fantastic for my scroll =) First year had no successes, second year one success, and now this year with one success. Just pleased I got a zombie-- now to come up with a fun description for him. He used to be a Grey, if I remember correctly.

Three kills, one male, one female, one s2 male, female and hatchling both died but after 3 attempts to kill the male he turned into a zombie biggrin.gif First Halloween on dragcave and I get my first zombie, *hugs zombie dragon* that just made my day tongue.gif

i got one!! biggrin.gif 2 tries, 1 revival, 1 zombie. smile.gif so happy! this is my first holiday on dragcave and i've had so much fun with it.

edit: haha, i pushed my luck and made some ashes out of a dragon, oops!

Edited by mildfiasco

Didn't prepare for this year at all, but lazy sifting of forums took my thoughts to zombies and I remembered I had some frozen hatchlings set out at the back of my scroll for the chopping block.

So I said what the hey, let's stab 'em. xd.png

Of the 4 kill slots I used up, 1 went the way of the urn, but no less than 3 of them came back to haunt me and nibble on my brains - 2 ungendered and 1 female. The Night Glory girl I'd tried to heartlessly off first adroitly got outta the way and chirped angrily. sad.gif

I luckily got to use all 5 kill slots this Halloween (4 cleared up just today O_O!). 2 successes! I also had 2 revivals, strange.

Killed 5 adults on Oct 17th - 18 mostly in the afternoon hours (just in case)

4 Nocturnes

1 Balloon

On Halloween at the midnight turn over - all disintegrated. Really bummed

Tried for the heck of it when 2 kill slots opened up with a three times refusal breeder in a lineage project that was already replaced and got a nice PB terrae zombie with family named after cemeteries in NO and Italy.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Lm2HC

Very proud of her. ^^

Then tried with a frozen hatchie with no luck, so we have.

7 subjects (1 hatchie, 6 adults)

6 kills 1 zombie

I got 2 new Zombies this year, a female adult and a stage 1 hatchling. Add that to my stage 2 hatchling and my male adult from last year and I have a full set. All 3 of my other kills disintegrated.

Edited by WatersMoon110

I got my first zombie yesterday. I almost gave up because the previous 6 all failed (or resurrected). Only the last one succeeded.

Edited by Sylvan_Moon

3/7 adults this year. Much better than 0/5 from last year!

However, only one of those was from the lineage I wanted to try. 3=

Didn't try hatchlings this year, since I dun collect frozens really and got two hatchies last year.

4/10

two female,one male and one unknown.

Edited by Mercury

2/8 became zombies for me, a S1 and a S2 Male.

1/5 adults turned Zombie, the rest disintegrated.

Out of oh, 18-20 hatchlings I let time out for Zombie revival purposes, I think I got 3 successful turns. 1 male and 2 ungendered. The rest disintegrated.

So, overall stats:

1/5 adults successfully Zombified

3/20 hatchlings successfully Zombified

So, 4 out of 25. Meh, not the best percentage, but OMG, I GOT ZOMBEHS! I'm happy. smile.gif