dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

2 adults and 3 hatchies. Though if I'dnot got my kill slots back on 31st I wouldn't have got the adults smile.gif

Also two came back to life and I got a LOAD of crumbled remains... including at least 6 adults.

I got two male adults and two hatchlings (gendered + ungendered) this year. Now with my female adult from last year I have every kind of Zombie I wanted smile.gif

2 adults and 3 hatchies. Though if I'dnot got my kill slots back on 31st I wouldn't have got the adults smile.gif

Also two came back to life and I got a LOAD of crumbled remains... including at least 6 adults.

So fuzzbucket, did it work? Were you able to use your kill slots two weeks in advance, and get them back in time to use on Halloween, so you had twice the chances to make zombies?!? *So curious* xd.png

So fuzzbucket, did it work?  Were you able to use your kill slots two weeks in advance, and get them back in time to use on Halloween, so you had twice the chances to make zombies?!?  *So curious* xd.png

I can also answer this.. wink.gif It worked! I got 5 Zombies out of 10 adults.

I got one little zombie hatchling out of 7 attempts. Fortunately it was the one I most wanted. smile.gif

Teeheehee...

Maybe our scrolls are coded the same, Fuzz. I got the exact same results and if I hadn't gotten my kills back I wouldn't have the adults either.

....yep... time to summon. wink.gif

I can also answer this.. wink.gif It worked! I got 5 Zombies out of 10 adults.

That is good to know! Did you get your kill slots back at the moment 14 days exactly had passed? Sounds like you'd have to do your first 5 kills on the 17th (and write down what time you finished, to make sure you revive them all before you hit that time on Halloween day), and then your second round after your first round's tombstones disappear, on Halloween. Does that sound right?

So fuzzbucket, did it work?  Were you able to use your kill slots two weeks in advance, and get them back in time to use on Halloween, so you had twice the chances to make zombies?!?  *So curious* xd.png

Yes ! As others have verified smile.gif

Teeheehee...

Maybe our scrolls are coded the same, Fuzz. I got the exact same results and if I hadn't gotten my kills back I wouldn't have the adults either.

....yep... time to summon.  wink.gif

Shall we do it the SAME DAY ??? Keep in touch. My slots await IMPORTANT stuff, see....

I killed on 18th (as olympe had worked out should work - and the slots were back to the 2 week second on 31st.

Edited by fuzzbucket

That is good to know!  Did you get your kill slots back at the moment 14 days exactly had passed?  Sounds like you'd have to do your first 5 kills on the 17th (and write down what time you finished, to make sure you revive them all before you hit that time on Halloween day), and then your second round after your first round's tombstones disappear, on Halloween.  Does that sound right?

Yup, exactly! laugh.gif

I managed to get 2 adults this year. One male and one female. The male is Jeapers: http://dragcave.net/lineage/2BnJC and the female is Shadowed Dragonair: http://dragcave.net/lineage/N17bI

I hope to figure out how to get a 2nd gen to mate with the Shadow set, but I am set with the Marrow lineage smile.gif

If anyone wants whites from it, shoot me a PM. I don't mind breeding whites from the line for people.

I got 6 out of 34 tries. Two adults, four hatchlings, one ungendered. One dragon revived.

I wanted an ungendered/gendered unknown so I used Cheese dragons this year. One disentegrated, one dodged and the last was revived as a Zombie.

gathered 42 hatchlings for this event,

11 zombified

1 revived

and the rest turned to dust

killed 5 regular adults

2 zombified

1 revived

1 disintegrated

1 was killed and revived last year, so couldnt revive that one again. dumb me

Killed 5 cheese

2 zombified

1 revived

2 disintegrated

Well I tried for four, a male and female hatch and a male and female adult.

I did get one ^ ^ apparently the male hatch which I named Jesus decided to become a zombie -nods- I approve, though I know others probably won't.

Apparently if you get a successful revive, you immediately get your kill slot back... One of my five attempts revived (the rest disintegrated) and now I have one available slot. Has it always been like this, or is this a new addition?

I wasn't actually planning to try for a Zombie this year since I've tried almost every year and only ever managed to get 2 to revive normal and all others disintegrated. But I got bored and decided to try 2 of my messy inbred Silvers that I refuse to breed... 1 dodged the blade and the other turned into a Zombie. blink.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/5E3H

this year was my first year participating in the halloween event, so i was thinking, "yeah, sure, lets try to get a zombie!"

so i killed a few hatchies as fodder, though they disappeared after 2 weeks, (huh?)

so i decided to move onto my adults. the first two both turned. yet, oddly, they were named "WUT R U" and "You Failed Me"

fails turned into zombies lol.

I had 5 adults and 10 ungendered hatchlings this year, and got 2 adult Zombies and 5 Zombie hatchlings. One hatchling came back to life normal and is now a normal adult. Pretty good Zombie luck this year for me. biggrin.gif

I consider I was quite lucky into getting my dragons zombified. I think I had about 18 hatchies and only 6 zombified. Only 2 revived. The first two adults I killed turned into zombies and since I didn't need any more zombies after that, I stopped killing.

So yeah overall, I'm very happy about my zombifiying successes smile.gif I'm not sure but I probably won't do this again next year because I've already filled my Zombie quota for my scroll lol. I was kinda surprised at how common succeeding in getting zomebies were.

I got lucky this year! Two out of five adults became zombies. One dragon revived and I killed another in it's place but that one disintegrated.

2 out of 5 adults over here!!

kind of sad i killed the other 3, they were pretty old and ive had them for a while (✖╭╮✖) maybe ill raise some zombie fodder next year....

Well, I had let 12 hatchlings die fogged. Two of them turned into zombies, and one little mint grew up normally. They were a whiptail and another mint.